Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Jumping has always been my preferred method, but I also thought there was no place near me where it could be done. Today, I realized that there was in fact a place where it could be done (with little trouble too). It is...

The Graveyard

There's a palace in the middle of it that goes up very high and I'm pretty sure it's more than enuogh. The place is obviously almost always open and there's nothing to prevent me from jumping. The only problem is that I either land on the street and risk to hurt someone, or I land on the graveyard but I may damage the tombstones

Btw the view from there is very nice, I can see the Appenini. I would like to be kept there (if they let it lol) since it's very open and imo much better than the normal graves or crypts

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pen>Sword, wordsonscreen and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
How ironic! Dying in a graveyard! It's kinda epic lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pen>Sword, wordsonscreen and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Jumping has always been my preferred method, but I also thought there was no place near me where it could be done. Today, I realized that there was in fact a place where it could be done (with little trouble too). It is...

The Graveyard

There's a palace in the middle of it that goes up very high and I'm pretty sure it's more than enuogh. The place is obviously almost always open and there's nothing to prevent me from jumping. The only problem is that I either land on the street and risk to hurt someone, or I land on the graveyard but I may damage the tombstones

Btw the view from there is very nice, I can see the Appenini. I would like to be kept there (if they let it lol) since it's very open and imo much better than the normal graves or crypts

If you are going to go out via jumping, then might as well do it in style, and a graveyard is certainly that!!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen, botanormal and Shadowrider
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Jumping's tough, tried doing it from an MWay bridge.

Way to hard to let go so I'm going with CO tonight instead

Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Whoa! This is very interesting. I guess I am glad you get to pick your preferred method? Nice views are good!