• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Just a worry and a concern that occurred to me is if someone i know or talk to from this forum happened to CTB (if we choose to contact outside the forum of course) if they're messages get logged and shit will it somehow come back to me being accountable at all? It's just a thought i had and a guess a worry of sorts

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know for sure but I feel like if you both were in different states or countries you should be ok. I guess it depends on what you discuss and if you provided your full name but I feel like the worst thing that could happen is either their family or authorities reading their last messages and maybe calling and contacting you with questions but I could be wrong. I totally understand where you are coming from that's a big reason why I am so reluctant to try to have a pact with someone else. Wishing you the very best!

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I don't know for sure but I feel like if you both were in different states or countries you should be ok. I guess it depends on what you discuss and if you provided your full name but I feel like the worst thing that could happen is either their family or authorities reading their last messages and maybe calling and contacting you with questions but I could be wrong. I totally understand where you are coming from that's a big reason why I am so reluctant to try to have a pact with someone else. Wishing you the very best!
So its only a worry if in the same country? Thats good i suppose but even then i guess i have concerns

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
So its only a worry if in the same country? Thats good i suppose but even then i guess i have concerns
I completely understand. I don't know for certain and I'm sure all situations are different in their own way. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help I hope your concerns can get resolved ♥️

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
Whether or not you would be prosecuted or would be liable for anything depends on the laws of where it happened, how big of a role you played in it happening, whether or not it could be proven, whether or not they'd bother trying, etc.