• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Hello !

For Begin, I'm sorry for my bad English because I don't speak it very well.

I come to this website to ask for your opinion on drug overdose.

Metadone: 800 mg

Xanax: 60 mg

H: 500 mg

Do you think this cocktail can be fatal for a person who never have taken drug ?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hello !

For Begin, I'm sorry for my bad English because I don't speak it very well.

I come to this website to ask for your opinion on drug overdose.

Metadone: 800 mg

Xanax: 60 mg

H: 500 mg

Do you think this cocktail can be fatal for a person who never have taken drug ?
That is overkill! If I were you, I'd just take the methadone and Xanax. That will be more than enough. Good luck in whatever you choose. ✌️❤️

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It looks like a very powerful OD but I would avoid ODs. Most of the times you end up in comma and there's risk of permanent brain damage.
In my case, it was a 2-day comma and doctors thought my brain would undoubtedly be damaged. Fortunately, that didn't happen.

• Love
Reactions: Abir_london and Emily_Numb
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
That is overkill! If I were you, I'd just take the methadone and Xanax. That will be more than enough. Good luck in whatever you choose. ✌️❤️
Thank you for your answer.
So, you think it's not necesserary to add H in my cocktail.

But do you think 800 mg Methadone are enough to make the job ? I'm very scared about the idea to survive with cerebrale damages if I failed.
It looks like a very powerful OD but I would avoid ODs. Most of the times you end up in comma and there's risk of permanent brain damage.
In my case, it was a 2-day comma and doctors thought my brain would undoubtedly be damaged. Fortunately, that didn't happen.
I agree with you. Fatal overdose is not certain but unfortunately I do not have access to SN, N or inert gas. Besides, I can't manage to do the partial hanging. the only options available to me are caffeine and medication.
You say this cocktail is powerful but do you think it could do the job for someone who doesn't use these substances? I also have anti-depressants available but I don't know if they are needed.

I'm also afraid of throwing everything back and that it won't work. Besides, do you have to apply the same protocol as for SN or is that not necessary?
and do you think it will be painful? or will I lose consciousness before the unpleasant symptoms appear?
sorry for all my questions but life has become so insurmountable for so long that the only thing that interests me is to be able to leave it

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you for your answer.
So, you think it's not necesserary to add H in my cocktail.

But do you think 800 mg Methadone are enough to make the job ? I'm very scared about the idea to survive with cerebrale damages if I failed.

I agree with you. Fatal overdose is not certain but unfortunately I do not have access to SN, N or inert gas. Besides, I can't manage to do the partial hanging. the only options available to me are caffeine and medication.
You say this cocktail is powerful but do you think it could do the job for someone who doesn't use these substances? I also have anti-depressants available but I don't know if they are needed.

I'm also afraid of throwing everything back and that it won't work. Besides, do you have to apply the same protocol as for SN or is that not necessary?
and do you think it will be painful? or will I lose consciousness before the unpleasant symptoms appear?
sorry for all my questions but life has become so insurmountable for so long that the only thing that interests me is to be able to leave it
Trust me, I'm on methadone. If you've never used it, or any other opiate before, the amount you have is more than enough to kill you. Also, the methadone with block the action of any other opioid including heroin, so that would be a waste anyway. If you really wanna make sure you ctb, I would try and either drink alcohol with the methadone or take the benzos (Xanax). That'll help. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do. ✌️❤️

Reactions: Pookie and loopylou
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Trust me, I'm on methadone. If you've never used it, or any other opiate before, the amount you have is more than enough to kill you. Also, the methadone with block the action of any other opioid including heroin, so that would be a waste anyway. If you really wanna make sure you ctb, I would try and either drink alcohol with the methadone or take the benzos (Xanax). That'll help. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do.
Thank you for your answer ! well to be honest, i have been using tramadal and smoking cannabis for a long time but it will be years since i have used it. however on tramadol I have never taken an opioid or opioid.
Yes I thought I saw that Methadone could be fatal in small amounts for a person naive to opioids.
I also think about alcohol as you mention it but I'm afraid that this one will make me throw everything up. and for the Xanax I plan 50mg.
I will have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
- out of the 800mg of Methadone I only have 200mg in capsule and 600mg in liquid. can I take them at the same time or do I have to take them at different intervals?
- I have 50mg of xanax, will this be enough to lose consciousness before feeling the effects of metha?
- if I wait a week longer, I could have 400mg extra, so 1.200mg. 800mg will be sufficient or is it better to plan 1,200?
- I have 10 hours alone during the day, is that enough for ctb?
- if I lie on my back right after taking it, does this increase the chances of ctb?

thanks again for your answers and sorry for all these questions, despite my research i haven't found much about methadone!

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you for your answer ! well to be honest, i have been using tramadal and smoking cannabis for a long time but it will be years since i have used it. however on tramadol I have never taken an opioid or opioid.
Yes I thought I saw that Methadone could be fatal in small amounts for a person naive to opioids.
I also think about alcohol as you mention it but I'm afraid that this one will make me throw everything up. and for the Xanax I plan 50mg.
I will have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
- out of the 800mg of Methadone I only have 200mg in capsule and 600mg in liquid. can I take them at the same time or do I have to take them at different intervals?
- I have 50mg of xanax, will this be enough to lose consciousness before feeling the effects of metha?
- if I wait a week longer, I could have 400mg extra, so 1.200mg. 800mg will be sufficient or is it better to plan 1,200?
- I have 10 hours alone during the day, is that enough for ctb?
- if I lie on my back right after taking it, does this increase the chances of ctb?

thanks again for your answers and sorry for all these questions, despite my research i haven't found much about methadone!
I'm almost positive that 800mg will be enough but more will always increase your chances. I would take everything you've got all at once. Could you open or crush the pills and mix with a little water? This will increase the likelihood that everything will hit you all at once. Same goes for the Xanax. Crush and snort the pills or mix the powdered pills in a little water. Methadone takes at least two hours for you to feel the full effects, but the Xanax should kick in in about 15-30 minutes so you should be out in a short amount of time. I'd try and lie on your side. This way, if you vomit while passed out you won't choke on it. If you have more questions, feel free to PM me. But just remember that this is a guide only. I can in no way guarantee that this will 100% work and you'll ctb. Also, it's always your choice.

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
of course ! I am fully aware that we only share our opinions and advice but that there is no guarantee on the practice. I am posting precisely to get the maximum amount of advice and information on the method in order to optimize the chances of success of ctb because there is not a lot of information on methadone and it is the only way that I have available.
I didn't have to think about it, but I can crush and mix the pills with water.
And precisely I thought that if the quantity was not sufficient, lying on the back allowed to get drunk while being unconscious?
50mg of Xanax is enough to lose consciousness quickly?
thank you for listening, I will PM you as soon as I can because I actually have a lot of other questions but as I am a new member, I do not yet have access to this function.

Other opinions on the Metha + benzo method?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
any pills taken should be dissolved or suspended in water. The H isn't needed but won't hurt.

Reactions: AutoTap
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
of course ! I am fully aware that we only share our opinions and advice but that there is no guarantee on the practice. I am posting precisely to get the maximum amount of advice and information on the method in order to optimize the chances of success of ctb because there is not a lot of information on methadone and it is the only way that I have available.
I didn't have to think about it, but I can crush and mix the pills with water.
And precisely I thought that if the quantity was not sufficient, lying on the back allowed to get drunk while being unconscious?
50mg of Xanax is enough to lose consciousness quickly?
thank you for listening, I will PM you as soon as I can because I actually have a lot of other questions but as I am a new member, I do not yet have access to this function.

Other opinions on the Metha + benzo method?
What exactly do you mean by "get drunk while being unconscious?" And 50mg of Xanax should be enough to pass out within a half an hour, one hour at most. But the methadone should simply make you pass out, stop breathing and eventually ctb. Now the time frame is debatable. I really would advise against a fatal OD but if that's what's available to you, it should work. I'm just hesitant because there have been people that have survived taking a lot more than what you have and there have been cases where a fraction of that amount is deadly. I just have mixed feelings about the whole OD thing. While I'd love to go that way, simply fall asleep and never wake up, I know the odds are against me. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can, just remember that there is a real possibility of failure here.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
any pills taken should be dissolved or suspended in water.
Are you of the opinion that this would apply to benzos (alprazolam) as well?

Do you know roughly how much this would change the duration it takes for the benzos to kick in (from 15-25 mins to x mins) ?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
of course, any pills should be dissolved when One is taking large numbers. It has almost little to do with speeding up the onset and everything to do with the fact a large number of pills will clump in the stomach and will not dissolve and at times not leave the stomach quickly.

Reactions: AutoTap, ihatemen420 and fent_dnm27
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
bad writing on my part. I meant that if I vomited while I was unconscious, the chances of ctb are greater while lying on my back.
yes unfortunately I only have access to this substance as well as H. I still wonder if I should add the latter or not in order to accelerate unconsciousness and respiratory distress.

Of course I'm aware of that. I went through the forum for several months and I know that ODs are not recommended because they are unreliable. But unfortunately I have no other way. I looked for F but couldn't find it. H and Methadone are the most potent that I have managed to find. I know that tolerance plays a big role so I thought that with an amount close to 1g, benzo, and possibly H or so alcohol it could work.
do you think I should wait in order to increase the dose to 300mg? theoretically I can have 300mg of it every week.
and do you think such an OD is painful? I have no idea of the symptoms as I have found all kinds of contradictory things in my research.

Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
You speak very good english to me

Reactions: NeverGoodEnuff
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Definitely not. Benzos like alprazolam have a ceiling effect where taking more above a certain dose will not produce a stronger effect. Adding more Xanax will not be beneficial. What you have has an extreme likelihood of succeeding. Alcohol would likely only serve to increase the chance of vomitting.

Reactions: lost_soul83
L

lostmyhope

Dec 28, 2020
I failed at an alcohol + benzo + opioid overdose about a year ago. I don't remember the dosages because I've almost completely lost my memory of the days surrounding it, but I know they weren't as high as what you have. I was caught by a friend after I blacked out but before I passed out and I was taken to ER. I didn't reach out to anyone, but she randomly called me and unfortunately I answered the phone. She got worried and came over, I guess I was behaving very erratically and dangerously which prompted her to call the cops on me. I don't know if I would've died without the intervention but I wish I had either gone somewhere I couldn't have been found (I was at my home where I lived alone, didn't think it'd be a problem), or broken my phone so there wouldn't have been a way for me to be contacted and raise suspicion. I never vomited but I don't have a sensitive stomach.

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
I use the translation on the internet otherwise I speak it only approximately.

I see, I imagine that vomiting reduces the chances of ctb?
and for H then should I include it or is this not useful?
And do you think that an anti-emetic is essential as for SN?
I also have the impression that this cocktail is powerful but it is true that I remain apprehensive because I have hardly found anything concerning OD Methadone.
I failed at an alcohol + benzo + opioid overdose about a year ago. I don't remember the dosages because I've almost completely lost my memory of the days surrounding it, but I know they weren't as high as what you have. I was caught by a friend after I blacked out but before I passed out and I was taken to ER. I didn't reach out to anyone, but she randomly called me and unfortunately I answered the phone. She got worried and came over, I guess I was behaving very erratically and dangerously which prompted her to call the cops on me. I don't know if I would've died without the intervention but I wish I had either gone somewhere I couldn't have been found (I was at my home where I lived alone, didn't think it'd be a problem), or broken my phone so there wouldn't have been a way for me to be contacted and raise suspicion. I never vomited but I don't have a sensitive stomach.
I am sorry for you that it did not go as you would like ... to tell the truth I am also afraid to be found before ctb because the methadone takes a long time to take effect. I have 10 hours free per day or I am alone at home, do you think 10 hours is enough?
And if I may, remember which opioid was used in your attempt? I admit that taking H tempts me to increase the potency of the cocktail, but if I understood correctly it is ineffective with methadone.

Last edited:
L

lostmyhope

Dec 28, 2020
I am sorry for you that it did not go as you would like ... to tell the truth I am also afraid to be found before ctb because the methadone takes a long time to take effect. I have 10 hours free per day or I am alone at home, do you think 10 hours is enough?
And if I may, remember which opioid was used in your attempt? I admit that taking H tempts me to increase the potency of the cocktail, but if I understood correctly it is ineffective with methadone.
I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to your question regarding how much time you need.

I think I used oxycodone and hydrocodone, roughly half a prescription of each. Probably 50-60ish mg of Xanax but like I said, I don't know for sure. I did not have tolerance to any of them.

I forgot to mention that I didn't expect to ctb with this combo because I knew there weren't nearly enough opioids. I only ODed to relieve anxiety for the fatal part of my plan. Idk if that's relevant or not.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If it isn't going to work in 10 hours, it is unlikely to work.

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone. I am here to tell you that I will receive another 260mg of methadone. So I will have a total of 1,060 mg.
Knowing that I have 200mg in capsules and there will still be another 100mg in capsule, I was wondering how to dilute them in water as I have never done that. I did some research and apparently the inside of the capsule is gelatin .. it's not powder.
I also know that I can have 300mg more each week. Do you think 1.060mg will do the trick or is it better to have a larger amount? I have no idea how powerful Methadone is.
I also wanted to know if anyone knew the lethal doses of morphine as well as the equivalence with methadone. I think I read that 15g of morphine was certain for ctb. And for the equivalences I think I saw that above 1g, 1mg Methadone = at least 10mg of Morphine. does anyone know the subject?

thank you for all your answers which have already helped me well

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Methadone is a lot more powerful than morphine, especially if you're opioid naive. The 1,060mg should be more than enough for you. As far as the capsule with gelatin inside, there's no way to crush or dilute that in water that I know of, maybe someone else has a better idea, so you'll just have to swallow those. Just take everything you've got all at once to increase your chances of ctb.

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
indeed methadone looks very potent. I admit I'm afraid it won't do the job, that's why I tend to always want to add more to find the right dosage.
But I finally decided not to add H thanks to the different opinions.
Do you think that there will be other medicine to add to this cocktail such as an antiemetic for example?
Because I have no idea what an OD Metha will be. I thought I saw that the symptoms would be drowsiness, unconsciousness and then respiratory distress, but I couldn't find anything about the nausea.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
indeed methadone looks very potent. I admit I'm afraid it won't do the job, that's why I tend to always want to add more to find the right dosage.
But I finally decided not to add H thanks to the different opinions.
Do you think that there will be other medicine to add to this cocktail such as an antiemetic for example?
Because I have no idea what an OD Metha will be. I thought I saw that the symptoms would be drowsiness, unconsciousness and then respiratory distress, but I couldn't find anything about the nausea.
Anytime you take an OD of meds there's a chance of vomiting, so antiemetics couldn't hurt. When you OD on methadone you should simply stop breathing and pass away peacefully. If you wanna guarantee success, put a bag over your head before you lose consciousness and that should be that.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Isn't this type of overdose painful and long suffering?

L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Anytime you take an OD of meds there's a chance of vomiting, so antiemetics couldn't hurt. When you OD on methadone you should simply stop breathing and pass away peacefully. If you wanna guarantee success, put a bag over your head before you lose consciousness and that should be that.
ok i will try to see if i can get some antiemetics from my doctor, otherwise i will take some without a prescription but i don't think it is potent enough.
Do you know what are the risks in case of cbt failure? If my attempt was unsuccessful, I would like to know what to expect in the event of an OD failure. Brain damage I imagine? Paralysis? This is all so stressful when the odds are not 100%! Hope everything will turn out successfully.
Isn't this type of overdose painful and long suffering?
I don't think it is painful, from what I have seen and the different responses that have been reported, Methadone OD causes unconsciousness and then respiratory distress. Also with aprazolam unconsciousness should happen quite quickly. Methadone is not a stimulant so I don't think OD is painful. The major risk in my opinion would probably be nausea or vomiting given the large amount I plan to take, but reducing the amount would reduce the chances of cbt.

Last edited:
L

Lprghcuolel

Jan 25, 2021
Other advice or opinions pleaze ?
sorry for the up but I would like to go in a week for the 8th so all advice and opinions are welcome to help me take the way more calmly and better prepared

Last edited:
nevinoven

nevinoven

Sep 11, 2021
Does anybody know something about methadone overdose?

Reactions: ihatemylife