• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
That's strange that it doesn't take you out of strong distress since they give it for panic attacks. I've got pills, not drops unfortunately. This is also why I'd take lorazepam too. I was thinking of adding alcohol but afraid that would make vomit everything up because I don't tolerate alcohol well.
alcohol enema?

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
😆😆 Nah, it would still have a similar effect. It makes me feel unwell.
but you would still die, if not from the rest of your method then from alcohol poisoning. at least media makes it sound quite easy to die from alcohol enema. i've gotten drunk like this before - it will burn your anus like a motherfucker. but unless you shit it out before it can absorb, death is almost guaranteed due to bypassing the stomach and liver. once absorbed it goes directly to the bloodstream iirc

edit to add if you combine benzos with it then what's the concern? you'll be unconscious or nearly so

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
but you would still die, if not from the rest of your method then from alcohol poisoning. at least media makes it sound quite easy to die from alcohol enema. i've gotten drunk like this before - it will burn your anus like a motherfucker. but unless you shit it out before it can absorb, death is almost guaranteed due to bypassing the stomach and liver. once absorbed it goes directly to the bloodstream iirc

edit to add if you combine benzos with it then what's the concern? you'll be unconscious or nearly so
Burning anus doesn't sound very fun 😑 also I wouldn't even know what alcohol to use. Sounds also like you'd feel horribly sick before dying. My preferred way with what I have is to take benzos and painkillers and stand on the chair for full suspension and then stumble off when the meds take effect. But I don't know if that would actually happen. If I would stumble off. Maybe I'll just stand there like an idiot lol.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
How does one obtain benzos?
In the vast majority of countries they are prescription only medicine so you'll have to go to your doctor or psychiatrist. They are anti-anxiety medications. Some people also get them prescribed for insomnia but that's much less common.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Burning anus doesn't sound very fun 😑 also I wouldn't even know what alcohol to use. Sounds also like you'd feel horribly sick before dying. My preferred way with what I have is to take benzos and painkillers and stand on the chair for full suspension and then stumble off when the meds take effect. But I don't know if that would actually happen. If I would stumble off. Maybe I'll just stand there like an idiot lol.
Hey, don't knock it til you've tried it. No kink shaming here :D

Probably any grain alcohol, but the ones not meant for human consumption like wood alcohols are even more dangerous - I think some can be absorbed through the skin.

Yep, that's a concern of mine too. Hence I'm doing a test run to as closely match the plan as possible so that I can identify any potential issues like that and fix them.