• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sargasso

Sargasso

Feb 9, 2023
I have 80mg of street Xanax in my drawer, as well as probably 750mg of Hydroxyzine, potentially up to 1000mg. I can also get a fifth of whatever (prefer gin) and I have some random stuff like MDMA as well. Mostly I'm focused on the Xanny, Hydro and alcohol. Would consuming 100% of what I have available to me kill me if I'm not rescued (out in the woods or something)?

I could get a gun too, but in my state there's a 10 day waiting period on even pump action shotguns so it's kind of a pain when I want to die sooner rather than later. I wouldn't try to use anything smaller than a shell to kill myself due to the uncertainty.

So, would 80mg Xanax, 750mg Hydro and a fifth do the job or would I just wake up in a daze some time later with people looking for me?

Thanks!

Reactions: seekingrelease22
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I feel like it would probably just make you throw up and black out. Imagine drinking a whole fifth of liquor, I'd be puking for sure man

Reactions: rozeske
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
These substances are too weak, don't even try

Reactions: rozeske