• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
im hoping to cbt sometime soonish, might wait until summer starts. so i could collect more trazodone too.

ive seen online that a dose above 500-600mg especially with alcohol can be fatal. im kind if desperate and this seems like my only other option. will this work?

IMG 1006

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
"Can be" is a very broad term and these pills are a bad idea. At the moment I'm too tired to form coherent sentences, but I'll leave you a table with some relevant info.
T2

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
"Can be" is a very broad term and these pills are a bad idea. At the moment I'm too tired to form coherent sentences, but I'll leave you a table with some relevant info.
View attachment 135413
damn.. most of those doses are much larger than 700mg...
my math is probably off, but it seems like that last guy had about 139.7mg or 114.3mg of trazodone (that's with the average adult blood being 5.5-4.5 liters?

i just would need enough that'd kill me. How could i get to his 25.4 μg/mL (or higher) blood concentration level? Overestimating, i have 4 liters of blood.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
damn.. most of those doses are much larger than 700mg...

my math is probably off, but it seems like that last guy had about 139.7mg or 114.3mg or trazodone (that's with the average adult blood being 5.5-4.5 liters?
The first and last entry are basically the same amount, it has not been mentioned how much any of them weighed. The amount in blood is determined by several factors, like metabolic rate and time of death. It seems to be considered insignificant enough to leave it out of the toxicology and pathology literature. At least from the books I have access to. There's a thread where you could ask about it:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/toxbase-access.148123/

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
"Overdose" doesn't mean "lethal dose". It just means taking too much for your body to cope with and possibly causing serious health problems in the future.

Reactions: uncat_ and Otaku
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
"Overdose" doesn't mean "lethal dose". It just means taking too much for your body to cope with and possibly causing serious health problems in the future.
so i just have to take an ungodly amount at once, sounds gooodd lol

Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
so i just have to take an ungodly amount at once, sounds gooodd lol

That's your choice but this site is filled with people for whom ODs were spectacularly unsuccessful. I know so many people who have tried ODs of all kinds, from pills to household chemicals, and the most they got was a trip to the hospital. I even met a nurse yesterday who wasn't able to make one work. (The only death was a young, physically guy who used and dealt illegal drugs and died in hospital after accidentally ODing. Several other people who used in the house with him from the same batch all survived, including the older guy with chronic, debilitating health issues. Go figure.)

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
That's your choice but this site is filled with people for whom ODs were spectacularly unsuccessful. I know so many people who have tried ODs of all kinds, from pills to household chemicals, and the most they got was a trip to the hospital. I even met a nurse yesterday who wasn't able to make one work. (The only death was a young, physically guy who used and dealt illegal drugs and died in hospital after accidentally ODing. Several other people who used in the house with him from the same batch all survived, including the older guy with chronic, debilitating health issues. Go figure.

I hate how easy it is to accidentally die, but as soon as you start trying to, it becomes impossible.