• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blitzk

Feb 2, 2024
Is a .45 enough for a headshot? or I'll have to suffer for a few seconds like a .22. I have access to a M1911 (functional but older than my parents) since i'm gonna be shooting myself, since jumping and hanging little to painful for me.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It should be more than sufficient. Where the bullet hits is the most important factor along with not being rescued or medically intervened quickly afterwards. If one hits the brainstem is about guaranteed fataility since that brainstem (medulla oblongata) is the part of the brain that controls breathing and heart pumping blood. Also, when firing the gun, don't try to anticipate the shot because if you miss and end up hitting something else, there is a chance of failure (e.g. the bullet missing the vital parts of the brain and you just get badly injured/permanently disfigured).

Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes it is, but as the previous poster noted, that does depend on the bullet going in the right place. It is entirely possible to shoot yourself in the head and survive - though probably seriously injured. If you are going to do this, do some research and plan it properly; you can't afford to mess it up.

Upvote 0