• Total voters
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
The money, of course. So fucking poor over here. Even if it were $100 USD I would take it too.

S

silverswan

Jan 8, 2023
Would anyone be able to detect that the remote was used? If so, I'd take the money. I really don't want anyone to blame themselves for me passing away or ask themselves if there was more they could have done.

mistake22

mistake22

Feb 28, 2023
I'm taking the money for damn sure. All of it is going to people I love them I save some for the CTB. That would be a dream come true

outisforward

outisforward

dingus supreme
Mar 12, 2023
The button. Even if it wasn't used right away, I could have it as my failsafe in case things never got better. I think that alone would ease a lot of anxiety.

mynamessamuel

mynamessamuel

Feb 27, 2023
40k, god if i had 40k my life would be so much more bearable

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
As a person struggling in Africa, 4OK can do alot here in my country.. I could literally buy rental houses, which would give me a steady income to cater for my needs....even 10k us dollars is enough for me to make it off in my country

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
The button, since my issues aren't money related. I have a method ready at home but it isn't as peaceful as the button appears to be.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I would spend all on coke and stuff and for the last 200 I would simply hire a hitman in columbia

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Getting a foolproof, peaceful, and painless end whenever you're ready to go:

Priceless.

As some posters have pointed out, there are some things money can't buy. And $40,000 (or Mastercard) isn't going to cover every desirable or essential expense.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and yive