• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say how I appreciate this group of people. I suffer a great deal of agony daily. I have a chronic illness that no doctor can explain. On top of it I cannot tolerate any medications. Even some supplements and food. No one knows what's going on with me. Since I cannot take medications no one can fix my daily agony. It has been left untreated and it's intolerable.

I have been thinking of CTB almost every minute of everyday these past few months. I have a bridge picked out. It's about 400 feet tall. The bottom i believe is a wooded area on a slant. I am too sick to go there but from what I can tell from the photos the bottom is almost like a riverbed with some trees.

I would like to know what you think if I would be successful at CTB in this spot. What if I land on my feet? How do I ensure success?

I have one chance and one chance only. If I end up in the hospital they will pump me full of drugs which will be utter and sheer torture for me. No doctor believes me that supplements cause me torture.

I've done a search on jumping throughout this site and have read practically every thread on jumping but couldn't find any information pertinent to my situation.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, your title doesn't seem to match your post. Are you jumping, or considering?

H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, your title doesn't seem to match your post. Are you jumping, or considering?
Thank you roseybird. I accidentally hit post before I was finished. You can see the updated post now. Thank you so much for responding.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you roseybird. I accidentally hit post before I was finished. You can see the updated post now. Thank you so much for responding.
That is high enough. I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot.

Reactions: hellonearth1
H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
That is high enough. I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot.
Thank you roseybird. What do you think I can do to ensure success? What if I land on my feet?

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you roseybird. What do you think I can do to ensure success? What if I land on my feet?
I know hight needed, but that's about all. Jumping scares the hell out of me, so haven't done much research into it. You should find the info you need if you do a search from the top of the forum though.

Reactions: hellonearth1
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friend. Sorry to hear about your situation.
Have doctors actually diagnosed you with something, but it's just an illness they cannot explain, or is it the case that you have symptoms which they cannot diagnose?

You don't have to answer of course, and I don't mean to pry.

Last edited:
H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
I know hight needed, but that's about all. Jumping scares the hell out of me, so haven't done much research into it. You should find the info you need if you do a search from the top of the forum though.
Have doctors actually diagnosed you with something, but it's just an illness they cannot explain, or is it the case that you have symptoms which they cannot explain?

Thank you so much.
Have doctors actually diagnosed you with something, but it's just an illness they cannot explain, or is it the case that you have symptoms which they cannot diagnose?

I have mold toxicity. But they can't explain why I can't tolerate any meds or the symptoms I have. Treatment requires taking certain supplements which makes my symptoms worse....

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Have you tried eliminating things from your diet?
Like dairy, gluten, wheat, oils etc?
Sometimes people are allergic to certain foods without knowing it, which cause inflammation and bad symptoms, or can interact badly with certain medications.
You may have tried all this and know it already, in which case I apologize for bringing it up.