• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PurPurAstie

PurPurAstie

Mar 29, 2023
Since I started working I couldn't stop thinking and looking at that damn press I have at work. It's been going on for half a year.
Basically I work at a federal research center in my county, and we have a press with an option of 40 tons.
I know it can crash a skull for sure, but will it go deeper, through the brain?
I don't want no accidents, considering the stakes.
YES, I can fit my head in it.
IMG 20240430 215920

• Hugs
Reactions: soysoysoy and Suicidebydeath
Solution
Unicr0n
Having an overweight person sit on my head was excruciating. Headaches caused by Increased Intracranial Pressure are similar to that, but it becomes so painful. I think your SI would kick in before then because it's too painful to ignore. It's like a kidney stone in your brain. You're considering doing this? It's very messy and will harm other people to the point where you shouldn't do this.
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I think that has a safety mechanism and if it works it will be painful as hell

• Informative
Reactions: VidFlumina and Suicidebydeath
Upvote 0
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I think it's too horrifying for anyone to consider, kinda like what happens after getting ran over by a train. It'll kill and then some but you'll traumatize all who work in and around you and your ghost may haunt the room. I hope you find another way OP

Reactions: Forveleth and Unicr0n
Upvote 1
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Is that manually operated? It looks like it would be difficult to operate if you put your head in it. Otherwise, 40 tonnes of force is far more than necessary to crush anything equivalent to a human skull. The brain is a lot softer and more fragile than the surrounding skull and membranes, which protect it.

Seems like a good way to traumatize people and yourself, rather than ctb really. Destroying parts of the brain is only a guaranteed way to become a vegetable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Really? You don't think 40 tons of force would be enough to crush your skull into your brain and then some? I doubt a skull would be any match for a 40 ton press. I can't even imagine the agony you'd feel dying like this.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
PurPurAstie

PurPurAstie

Mar 29, 2023
I think it's too horrifying for anyone to consider, kinda like what happens after getting ran over by a train. It'll kill and then some but you'll traumatize all who work in and around you and your ghost may haunt the room. I hope you find another way OP
I honestly don't care about that at all. they have been saying horrible things to me, it feels like middle school in here, because of how amateur these people are, even though they know i had a suicide attempt before they still bully me here on work.
I'd just see this as a little payout, it's not like they cared about me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoHorizon and Suicidebydeath
Upvote 0
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think you'd just torture yourself with this method, it would be painful and only guarantees brain damage. Imo a better revenge would be to leave your job and deny them the benefit of your company. Fuck those guys honestly, find better work mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: PurPurAstie
Upvote 0
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Having an overweight person sit on my head was excruciating. Headaches caused by Increased Intracranial Pressure are similar to that, but it becomes so painful. I think your SI would kick in before then because it's too painful to ignore. It's like a kidney stone in your brain. You're considering doing this? It's very messy and will harm other people to the point where you shouldn't do this.

• Informative
Reactions: Pancake1230, Forveleth and Suicidebydeath
Upvote 1
Solution
G

GreenOctober

Reality
Apr 16, 2024
I looked up the machine and all I found was Russian stuff. I don't know of this particular machine but if it's like others it's probably slow and will be painful. If you can tolerate that then I guess it's ok but…

• Informative
Reactions: PurPurAstie and Suicidebydeath
Upvote 0
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
when i read the title, i was imagining a huge press like is used to stamp metal or something..... which probably wouldnt be a bad way to go. just flattened to a paste in a second.
this little thing though.... i dont think id try it

Upvote 0