I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I'm on my last 3 days of life. Tomorrow I'm going to start packing up my ctb supplies to bring to the hotel Saturday afternoon. My nervousnesses is starting to increase since the day is almost here. My gut is telling me that this is finally the right time though, no more postponing. I'm having a final meal with my husband tomorrow night. I put in a sick day for Monday at work even though I should be dead by then. The amount of relief I'm feeling now is the best ever. I actually slept last night the best I have in a long time. The sn method just has to work. My worst fear is waking up in the hospital with my family looking at me like i'm the biggest disappointment ever, more than I already am. It's hard to believe that this is the last weekend of my life. I hope you guys don't mind putting up with me Saturday and Sunday… I'll be nervous and it helps to talk to someone. I'm still going to start my goodbye thread Saturday night after I've checked into the hotel and gotten settled in. Then Sunday I'll update when I'm starting to mix the sn glasses. Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I will be leaving this world by Sunday night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: literallydonee, Last_ot, JayLa16 and 22 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Be as chatty as you like! Feel free to PM me. It's your last observations of this silly universe, people should finally support you!

• Love
Reactions: Everlong, jodes2, universe and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope it works out for you 🤗 I hope you get the comfort you deserve from here in your remaining days. Are you going to do anything to treat yourself?

• Love
Reactions: Everlong and Idontmatter
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I'm on my last 3 days of life. Tomorrow I'm going to start packing up my ctb supplies to bring to the hotel Saturday afternoon. My nervousnesses is starting to increase since the day is almost here. My gut is telling me that this is finally the right time though, no more postponing. I'm having a final meal with my husband tomorrow night. I put in a sick day for Monday at work even though I should be dead by then. The amount of relief I'm feeling now is the best ever. I actually slept last night the best I have in a long time. The sn method just has to work. My worst fear is waking up in the hospital with my family looking at me like i'm the biggest disappointment ever, more than I already am. It's hard to believe that this is the last weekend of my life. I hope you guys don't mind putting up with me Saturday and Sunday… I'll be nervous and it helps to talk to someone. I'm still going to start my goodbye thread Saturday night after I've checked into the hotel and gotten settled in. Then Sunday I'll update when I'm starting to mix the sn glasses. Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I will be leaving this world by Sunday night.
I agree, I think people from the forum will be there, if you need to talk. I hope everything will be fine for you, no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: Everlong and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I hope it works out for you 🤗 I hope you get the comfort you deserve from here in your remaining days. Are you going to do anything to treat yourself?
There is a burger place I that love to go to so I'll probably do that on Saturday and walk the park. I don't have to much planned. My mind is going to be pretty much on drinking the sn.

• Love
Reactions: Everlong and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Idontmatter
Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022
There is a burger place I that love to go to so I'll probably do that on Saturday and walk the park. I don't have to much planned. My mind is going to be pretty much on drinking the sn.
Be mindful of the fasting period. I hope it all works as you wish and your rest is complete.
✌🏻❤️

Reactions: Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Be mindful of the fasting period. I hope it all works as you wish and your rest is complete.
✌🏻❤️
Yeah, I'll be fasting at least 12 hours

Reactions: Everlong
tiny_dancer

tiny_dancer

Student
Aug 23, 2022
Wishing you a really nice next few days, as good as they can be, and peace in what's to come. Please don't feel like we will just be putting up with you, everyone is here for support ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Al0neAlwayz and Idontmatter
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I just wanted you to take this with you... youDomatter..

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Traveler VII, Hollowillow and 2 others
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I'll be doing the same Sunday. I'm here if you want to chat.

• Love
Al0neAlwayz

Al0neAlwayz

In the end, it doesn't even matter...
Sep 10, 2022
I believe the 21st will be my day. Wishing you peace and love. I hope you get exactly what you want your last few days and move on quickly, peacefully, and without complication. 🤗

Reactions: Traveler VII and Idontmatter
farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest Kind🤍
Oct 31, 2021
I'll be here when you're ready….talk and say whatever you want if it helps to keep you calm. I'm sending you love and light on your journey and wishing for you, great peace and joy on the other side. 💗

• Love
Reactions: SadVegan and Idontmatter
anxiety cat

anxiety cat

Aug 9, 2022
Sending you love ❤️

I do have a question, will your husband be suspicious if you check into a hotel?

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Sending you love ❤️

I do have a question, will your husband be suspicious if you check into a hotel?
That's a good question. I told him I have a "work trip" and I'm leaving Saturday. I figured that story would cover me. He does know I'm suicidal but can't really tell if he suspects anything. I'm sad that I can't say a proper goodbye but I'm doing what I have to do.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
enjoy your last days. If you need to talk, send me a message. I wish you a lot of peace

• Love
Reactions: anxiety cat
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I wish I could plan something so beautiful. I tried to partial hang yesterday after yet another traumatic abuse being denied help.

If you go to a hotel in the afternoon and pay cash it will take a while before they find you.

You're comforting to read, you're no dissapointment, if they look at you this way instead of with compassion for your pain, they really don't deserve you.

I hope that you'll succeed. With all my heart. Please believe at least on your last day that you matter, that you deserves all your wishes. 💖🌸

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Traveler VII, anxiety cat and Idontmatter
anxiety cat

anxiety cat

Aug 9, 2022
That's a good question. I told him I have a "work trip" and I'm leaving Saturday. I figured that story would cover me. He does know I'm suicidal but can't really tell if he suspects anything. I'm sad that I can't say a proper goodbye but I'm doing what I have to do.
Oh I see. I'm so sorry it's come to this. Sounds like you are doing the best you can to say goodbye without actually saying goodbye. You seem like a really sweet person. Sending hugs to you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Traveler VII and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Oh I see. I'm so sorry it's come to this. Sounds like you are doing the best you can to say goodbye without actually saying goodbye. You seem like a really sweet person. Sending hugs to you ❤️
I have a lot of self hatred sadly. I keep saying and I still mean it that I hope everyone that I'm leaving behind will forgive me. It's going to throw my husband for a loop because he will have to be the one to log on and pay all of the bills. I'm anxious to get it over with.

• Love
Reactions: Traveler VII and Hollowillow
anxiety cat

anxiety cat

Aug 9, 2022
I have a lot of self hatred sadly. I keep saying and I still mean it that I hope everyone that I'm leaving behind will forgive me. It's going to throw my husband for a loop because he will have to be the one to log on and pay all of the bills. I'm anxious to get it over with.
It's a horrible internal battle. I understand, trust me. I would be anxious too.

Reactions: Traveler VII
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Why do you think you deserve hatred? I only hate pedophiles... And social worker who deny help, shame, and do psychological violence... I want out because helpers tortured me.

What is your reason to go again? I forgot your previous post

I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Why do you think you deserve hatred? I only hate pedophiles... And social worker who deny help, shame, and do psychological violence... I want out because helpers tortured me.

What is your reason to go again? I forgot your previous post
Depression and anxiety. Medications, therapy and other treatments don't work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollowillow, Traveler VII and emgrl
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
You're a nice person, you deserve peaceful escape from this misery. I hope things go smooth as planned in your favor. Good luck mate!

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Just 2 days left. The nerves are really going now. Going to start packing up my suicide supplies shortly. Hotel check in is tomorrow. After all of the postponing it's finally going to happen. I keep researching life after death, curious if it exists or if I will just not exist anymore.

• Love
Reactions: JayLa16 and Hollowillow
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
Just 2 days left. The nerves are really going now. Going to start packing up my suicide supplies shortly. Hotel check in is tomorrow. After all of the postponing it's finally going to happen. I keep researching life after death, curious if it exists or if I will just not exist anymore.
Before you go, you can vent as much as you want. Why not?

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow and Idontmatter
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Depression and anxiety. Medications, therapy and other treatments don't work.
They don't work because depression & anxiety us a sign of exhaustion & stress. Shaming & drugging you for feeling this way will just deny your needs more.

I'm enjoying to read your adventure. I hope it will have a happy ending.

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Before you go, you can vent as much as you want. Why not?
I'm just so nervous that I'm going to fail. I'm doing everything I can not to and I'll have my backup glass ready to drink. I just hope my husband forgives me. So many thoughts and emotions are going through my head today. I'm supposed to be working today but I can't, my brain is going to crazy. Thankfully I'm working from home today. I'm for sure at peace with my decision.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Life itself will continue after death. If you have children your legacy will live on.

• Love
Reactions: LostOne, Saturn's Rings and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
They don't work because depression & anxiety us a sign of exhaustion & stress. Shaming & drugging you for feeling this way will just deny your needs more.

I'm enjoying to read your adventure. I hope it will have a happy ending.
I've given up on doctors. They make me feel crazy honestly. I kept postponing holding out hope that I might feel better but I've lost all motivation. Im far from lazy but I can't get myself up to do anything. My only relief now will be to die.
Life itself will continue after death. If you have children your legacy will live on.
I don't have any kids. My legacy isn't worth living on anyway

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I'm just so nervous that I'm going to fail. I'm doing everything I can not to and I'll have my backup glass ready to drink. I just hope my husband forgives me. So many thoughts and emotions are going through my head today. I'm supposed to be working today but I can't, my brain is going to crazy. Thankfully I'm working from home today. I'm for sure at peace with my decision.
You seem well prepared with a backup. Just follow the plan & remember your resolve. I hope you'll go peacefully ❤️