L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This time on psych ward I got sober and realised I've been in cannabis psychosis for years. I don't want to be psychotic but at the moment so fucking depressed again. The psychiatrists claim their medications will help, but my mood is plummeting again after a brief relief.

Totally fed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and Praestat_Mori
beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
Wondering why you were in for so long.. but with addiction problems.. that can add time.. luckily.. not anything I suffer from..

Most of the time they find even a week excessive.. sorry to hear about that.. I don't really find weed an addiction problem much though or substance problem.. sorry you were in psychosis.. that sucks.. honestly.. the meds they give you are worse than the weed..

Mental health in America and in the world in general is a fucking joke.. do what you gotta do to feel better..

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and divinemistress36
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
They thought I had mania and diagnosed me with bipolar. I had three bottles of wine, a lot of hash oil and cocaine. But because it lasted for four or five weeks, mania was their diagnosis. So they put me on lithium and lamotrigine. As well as some anti-depressants.

Am sat here not really moving from the sofa. Staying on the anti-depressants for now, but one of them stops weed working and am a bit more functional on weed.