• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hey, so 4 days ago I took 1 St John's Wort pill, some L-Tryptophan (maybe 660mg) and some Lithium Orotate - 5 mg. It gave me a headache and made me feel funny and fuzzy, but even that for me was better than the suicidal crying mess I was before taking the supplements (Note: it does have a risk of serotonin syndrome but I think my serotonin is chronically low).

Today is my third day of waking up with no suicidal thoughts and I have not taken any supplements at all for three days. I'll see how long it lasts - and then maybe re-dose.

I even just cried real crying not depressed crying jags - which is the first time in ever that I have felt something normal.

Just wanted to share - I'll repost on this thread if it carries on or if it works again with a re-dose. Health and safety: as mentioned, this is a risk of serotonin syndrome, so at your own risk - and definitely do not combine this with meds as that would be dangerous. I do think L-Tryptophan can be combined with caution with medication though - and the NHS psychiatrist I spoke to earlier in the year said it used to help his patients (before he was stopped from prescribing it) and was surprised to hear it was still available. You can get it from health food stores and Amazon.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It stopped yesterday afternoon. Am taking the St John's Wort again to see if it helps again. I'm better on the SJW than without it, but still pretty miserable. Will update again if anything changes.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing. It's awesome that you educate yourself and experiment for self improvement. I wish that others would try the same approach. One never knows what might give them relief from physical or mental health almients.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
I'm so happy for you!! Also remember that it's okay to have bad days and slip ups going forward, as with any recovery. Thank you for posting this, I hope it helps other people and continues helping you ❤❤❤

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Amazing, I'm so happy you've found a combination that helps alleviate some of your pain and suicidal thoughts! :heart: I hope things continue to improve for you and you continue finding relief. Thank you for sharing- I'm sure someone else out there will find this informative and helpful

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Amazing, I'm so happy you've found a combination that helps alleviate some of your pain and suicidal thoughts! :heart: I hope things continue to improve for you and you continue finding relief. Thank you for sharing- I'm sure someone else out there will find this informative and helpful
Thank you @muffin222

I had a happy day today. For those that see me often on this forum, you know how unusual that is. It is a combo today - mainly St John's Wort and a bit of weed - because that is helping me cope with some work politics. But the St John's Wort is definitely making a difference. I did try it before, but it seems to be better for me this time round.