• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I have a deep depression and when I'm really bad the only thing I can do is watch movies.

I'm going to create this thread so when I'm out of movie ideas I have a place to consult :) sometimes I don't know what to do and just do nothing... which is worse than rewatching all these light, silly and great movies

I'll start
1. mean girls
2. back in the future
3. romy and michelle high school reunion

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
The lord of the rings trilogy always puts me in a good mood, far away from the stress of our world :)

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty and carac
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
1. Kiki's delivery service
2. Ponyo
3. Luca
The spongebob movie is actually so good at distracting me from my life dont knock it till you try it. :)

1. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
2. Zoolander
3. The Grand Budapest Hotel
Lmao I love the SpongeBob SquarePants movie, I usually get the goofy goober song stuck in my head for days on end

• Yay!
Reactions: apearl
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
1. Iron Man
2. Wall E
3. Astro Boy

Admittedly my selection may be a tad childish... but I justify that they're nostalgic movies.

C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
All about the easy kids watching and/or singalong (there's a weird familiarity/confidence/competence feeling in singing along for me)

* Moana
* Finding Dory
* Greatest Showman

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I have a deep depression and when I'm really bad the only thing I can do is watch movies.

I'm going to create this thread so when I'm out of movie ideas I have a place to consult :) sometimes I don't know what to do and just do nothing... which is worse than rewatching all these light, silly and great movies

I'll start
1. mean girls
2. back in the future
3. romy and michelle high school reunion
OOOOO

my top two would be howl's moving castle and moulin rouge!!! the latter is definitely not... comforting persay, it can get pretty dark but it's so nostalgic and so good everytime I watch

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
• Back to the Future (part III)
• The Man from Earth
• Norbit (wacky comedy movie)