• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Every participant writes 3 sentences, which are continuations to story which was created by all the preceeding sentences. After 100 replies we will begin a Chapter 2, and so on. Feel free to take story any way you wish, but keep in touch with story created before you. I hope this goes with out saying, but read enitre story creatd before you.

If you have any questions feel free to PM

Here's the beginning

It was a man who stood in the dark, as it rained. Out on the streets of Berlin, with a cigarette in his left hand. Waiting for delivery of the data disc, with blueprints of a gun and a bullet said to penetrate 1m of concrete.

B

Brave_it_Shiru

I am not "safe" babe
Mar 6, 2023
She watched his silhouette, like a scene from an old movie.
As he crushed the cigarette under his brown, leather boot, she couldn't help but notice how sturdy he looked.
A second too late, she pulled the curtain back and held her breathe...

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Little did she know, he had long noticed her presence. As his burnt out cigarette fell on the ground, he slowly walked towards her, his hand loosely holding the gun. With each step he took, her heart skipped a few beats.

Reactions: CandyK__
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
She tried taking cover under the window, cowering on the floor, holding her hand over her mouth, scared he will hear her breathing. She heard his subtle footsteps slowly approaching. But then they stopped.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
She felt the barrel of the gun against her skull. She cried out but was silenced by his hand. "Who do you work for?" he asked menacingly.

Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
Her mind was racing. The muzzle of the gun continued to press against her head as she struggled to find the right words. "Answer the fucking question!" He shouted violently.

Reactions: Valky and CandyK__
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
She took a deep breath and despite trying to gather her thoughts, only whispered a quiet "for no one." She was afraid to look him in the eye. She nervously added "I swear", struggling to make him believe her.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
The pressure of the gun against her head eased. Filled with adrenaline she spun around, knocking the gun from his hand and started to run.

Reactions: CandyK__ and Valky
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
Boom—it was like a sound of thunder. The bullet pierced through her leg; she could only wail in the pain as she collapsed on the cold, wet street. "How was he able to—" she couldn't finish her words as she saw the man peering over her.

Last edited:
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
He pointed his gun at her, 'You sure run fast for someone with no motives'. She pressed her eyes shut, ready for him to pull the trigger but nothing happened. After what felt like an eternity, the woman slowly opened her eyes again and gasped in disbelief.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
He wore a dog collar. She recognised him as the priest from her church. How could he possibly be involved in the human trafficking ring she was trying to expose?

• Yay!
charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Her mind was thrown in a spiral of unanswered questions. But before she could ask, he had grabbed her by the arms and violently shook it. "Move, you bitch!" he groaned.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
He wore a dog collar. She recognised him as the priest from her church. How could he possibly be involved in the human trafficking ring she was trying to expose?
A DOG COLLOR? I love the twist tho
She was trying to grasp what just happened while being dragged away. She didn't know where they were going and she didn't quite care. All she could think about was her little sister.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
She'd left Bethany with the boy they had rescued from a run down hovel, where he was made to work 20 hours a day. What if someone had found out where he was hidden? She suddenly doubted the wisdom of getting involved.

D

deathimcomin

May 6, 2023
As he yanked her by the arm and pulled her along the cold wet ground, she could feel the blood dripping from the gaping wound on her leg. She looked down and wanted to scream but didn't want to risk causing anymore trouble. "My names Sam, I'm in the secret service, ask me anything, I'll tell you" she cries.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
"Shut up bitch" he grunted. He was dragging her towards a white van, parked in an unlit street. Once there he threw her in the back and climbed in, securing the door behind him. "How did you find me?"

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
"It was an accident, sir, I promise!" she cried. Her eyes filled with tears, of fear and desperation. But the man's gaze stayed sharp as ever.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
'Accident my backside' he growled nodding at the dark figure in the driver's seat, the van pulled off heading west 'and quit that noise'

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
She gasped at realising 'that noise' were her pleas for help, this man was dangerous,she knew that she had to tread very carefully or she may well end up as one of the several women found in the town's canal with their throat's cut, the vans engine laboured under the strain of the driver's demands and suddenly cut out!

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
The old van coasted to a stop at the side of a long muddy country road, the driver cursing as he tried vainly to crank the old machine back into life, she noticed that her leg was numb and gasped as she also saw that the man who had been sat in the passenger seat was gone! She hadn't seen him leave, where/when had he got out!