• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I made a previous post on it, but it was more for the antiemetics.

In my posession, I have 100 ml of 2M2B, 96 tablets of loperamide with some P-glycoprotein inhibitors, which are prozac, theobromine, and I'm considering buying some piperine. I've read in forums how well it works with the piperine in making people experience opiate like highs.

According to one thread, it took only 6 2mg tabs.

In another, it varies between 20 and 50 mg.

And in some, it's even higher.

I don't want to take more than what is necessary and increase the chances of throwing up. But, I also don't want to fail.

Question is if I take this alongside 2M2B, what are my odds

30 ml is the lowest known dose (though in the case is complicated by pneumonia). I plan on taking about 45 ml.

Surely, the combination would have me go into respiratory depression, yes?

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Your likelihood of respiratory depression seems quite high. 2M2B seems to have this physical effect in large doses as listed here , so it seems very likely, especially combined with the opiod. However, with combining loperamide and prozac, along with respiratory depression caused from an opiod, loperamide, affecting the nervous system, you may get complications like toxic brain injury from effects of insufficient breathing/oxygen, and increased likelihood of cardiovascular complications like cardiac arrest from this combination as listed here.

I know you commented on not vomiting, but if you go through with this, make sure you will not get caught, or vomit. This is very risky if survived, but if overdosed correctly, should result in death.

Disclaimer; This is from sporadic research. Do not take this as a guarantee, and research everything listed in this post on your own prior to trusting it.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Your likelihood of respiratory depression seems quite high. 2M2B seems to have this physical effect in large doses as listed here , so it seems very likely, especially combined with the opiod. However, with combining loperamide and prozac, along with respiratory depression caused from an opiod, loperamide, affecting the nervous system, you may get complications like toxic brain injury from effects of insufficient breathing/oxygen, and increased likelihood of cardiovascular complications like cardiac arrest from this combination as listed here.

I know you commented on not vomiting, but if you go through with this, make sure you will not get caught, or vomit. This is very risky if survived, but if overdosed correctly, should result in death.

Disclaimer; This is from sporadic research. Do not take this as a guarantee, and research everything listed in this post on your own prior to trusting it.
Well... this is something. Now I really feel pretty confident.
The risks you brought up though does kinda make me a bit hesitant. But I suppose I'll have to make it count. Thank you.