• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Long story short, In university I went through a PUA phase because I got no atttention in high school so in turn I tried my best to socialize and break my virginity in university which happened. What I quickly realized was I was doing myself more harm than good because I wasn't forming genuine relationships with both men/women and wasn't attractive to be the PUA guy and was getting constantly rejected. I eventually stopped going to clubs/scoializing completely because of this fact.
Interesting! tbh I didn't know anything about the pickup artist community. All I knew about them is they're like one's PR dept. (It can sell vaporware, but it's nice to have a product that people value)

Coincidentally, Mystery's now on Fresh & Fit with an excellent intro to PUA concepts. So far, it strikes me as what one naturally does, when meeting an interesting gal. But consciously

So yeah, I haven't developed game, going on dumb luck & instinct... But I may know a thing or two about relationships

Personally — maybe it's just me — I think it's helpful to have projects, and see ways to fit people in them. When I speak with anyone, I have a bunch of different motivations & ways to interface with people. Relationship-y stuff like boinking is only one

Nice thing about projects: all that "opening sets" Mystery talks about — that's what you're doing when you introduce people to each other!

Now... what kind of projects? Well, that's a question we can think about

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Erotics can let you go deep into someone's unconscious. I wouldn't necessarily call it primitive; it's a vector into someone's mind
Wdym?
Humanity and its precursors (proto-humans) never were…
our primate brain did not get rid of our mammalian brain, which didn't get rid of our reptilian brain, which in turn did not get rid of our chordate reflexes, which in turn did not get rid of our genetic intelligence in the individual cells

The purpose of gene-based life is to pass on genes. If we didn't die, the purpose would be to duplicategenes.
(Some lucky and skillful bacteria don't die for many, many, many generations. In a sense, the first life form is still alive now, since there is a continuous chain of life from it to all current life. In another sense, it has changed enough to no longer be considered the same life form, but where do you draw the line?).
The purpose of my life is to defy that lol. I'm never passing on my genes. Haters can stay mad

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Well, from my theory o' sex, let's take "goofball". Suppose you have a gal who's a bit bothered by something, and you both pore over it. When you sense that she's exhausted the topic & is responding to humor with a relieved laugh — attack her with the nose-nuzzle. Then maybe hit her with a southern US accent, deeeep from the throat. It'll get her to smile & start undulating. Catharsis

She may want you to drive the catharsis to its logical conclusion

The bed's a handy stage. Or wherever you're performing the act. Be the performance artist

The hot one of course is power relations. 60% of gals like that. Helps her process all the pervasive relations of hierarchy around her

Keep in mind that even submissive gals sometimes crave the feeling of power. So let her dominate you, some percent of the time. You can do it without giving up masculine frame — even superheroes get tied up...

• Informative
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Wdym?

The purpose of my life is to defy that lol. I'm never passing on my genes. Haters can stay mad
I just mean from a biological and evolutionary perspective. On a local level, it is whatever you choose it to be! 👍
Erotics can let you go deep into someone's unconscious. I wouldn't necessarily call it primitive; it's a vector into someone's mind
ABSOLUTELY

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Truth is subjective. Facts are objective. Only math's axioms can be proven. Prove otherwise…
We should delete all forums here and have one for math problems only. Anything else is a waste of time talking about it seems

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Well, from my theory o' sex, let's take "goofball". Suppose you have a gal who's a bit bothered by something, and you both pore over it. When you sense that she's exhausted the topic & is responding to humor with a relieved laugh — attack her with the nose-nuzzle. Then maybe hit her with a southern US accent, deeeep from the throat. It'll get her to smile & start undulating. Catharsis

She may want you to drive the catharsis to its logical conclusion

The bed's a handy stage. Or wherever you're performing the act. Be the performance artist

The hot one of course is power relations. 60% of gals like that. Helps her process all the pervasive relations of hierarchy around her

Keep in mind that even submissive gals sometimes crave the feeling of power. So let her dominate you, some percent of the time. You can do it without giving up masculine frame — even superheroes get tied up...
What about for women? I'm a girl, how should I get my crush to like me or be interested in me again? He stopped talking to me after he got a girlfriend…

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
We should delete all forums here and have one for math problems only. Anything else is a waste of time talking about it seems
Why?
I'm simply asking you to demonstrate how absolute truth is proven which if it is, shouldn't be hard.
Math has its place and so does philosophy.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Why?
I'm simply asking you to demonstrate how absolute truth is proven which if it is, shouldn't be hard.
Math has its place and so does philosophy.
There is no objective truth sure. But if everyone would say this argument we would still be beating each other with sticks. It's a cheap excuse to not engage in a discussion

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
What about for women? I'm a girl, how should I get my crush to like me or be interested in me again? He stopped talking to me after he got a girlfriend…
Here's principles for female Game, with vids explaining each point:

1. the Master Key. The secret to getting a relationship with a man is being useful. Women need to make men's lives easier and better in order to secure a commitment. The trick is to insinuate themselves so completely into the day-to-day operation of a man's life that it would next to impossible to extricate them from it.

2. the Hook. This is how women capture men. In order to hook a man, women have to be the nastiest, slutiest versions of themselves possible. A woman's sexual behavior is the primary way men gauge her interest and attraction. So she needs to do things for him that she hasn't done with any other man -- and, ideally, that he hasn't done with any other woman.

3. the Unbreakable Rule. If a woman has proven herself both functionally useful and sexually exciting, and she still hasn't been able to retain a desired relationship, in most cases it is because she has violated the unbreakable rule, namely: she has been difficult and disrespectful. Under no circumstances, can a woman allow herself to disrespect the man she wants. No exceptions.

btw for the OP — the best male redpill advisors I know are: Orion Taraban, Casey Zander, Fresh&Fit, Alexander Grace

For nerds, I wrote some philosophical notes

• Informative
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
There is no objective truth sure. But if everyone would say this argument we would still be beating each other with sticks. It's a cheap excuse to not engage in a discussion
Okay, thats fine. So whats the discussion about?

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Okay, thats fine. So whats the discussion about?
If you don't capitalize on your human potencial, if you live a life without thinking, if you don't rise above your animal insticts you're harmful to society

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
If you don't capitalize on your human potencial, if you live a life without thinking, if you don't rise above your animal insticts you're harmful to society
If thats what you're saying then yes, I agree pretty much completely. What threw me off was the articulation. Looks like we've reached an understanding 🤝

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
If thats what you're saying then yes, I agree pretty much completely. What threw me off was the articulation. Looks like we've reached an understanding 🤝
"The limits of my language means the limits of my world."
But I probably express myself wrong. Still I stand by my conclusions as long as someone can change them

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Wdym by "capitalizing on your human potential?" Why should you care about what society thinks about you? Personally I don't give a shit lol. You don't have any responsibility or obligation to society or humanity imo, it's not like you chose to be human. You just happened to be one

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
"The limits of my language means the limits of my world."
But I probably express myself wrong. Still I stand by my conclusions as long as someone can change them
Language has its limitations. I think we've reached a mutual understanding. 👍

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It did tho? What makes us humans is the capability to overcome animalistic instincts. Those who fail, fail at being human beings
Lol s*x and the drive/urge to procreate are animalistic instincts, so I guess according to your logic, people who have children fail at being human beings 😲

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Wdym by "capitalizing on your human potential?" Why should you care about what society thinks about you? Personally I don't give a shit lol. You don't have any responsibility or obligation to society or humanity imo, it's not like you chose to be human. You just happened to be one
You don't have to. It's not illegal. You don't own anything to anyone and noone owns you anything. But you have to be left behind if we want to progress.
Lol s*x and the drive/urge to procreate are animalistic instincts, so I guess according to your logic, people who have children fail at being human beings 😲
If you only have children because of that yes. But that's the point. There is more that goes into that

Reactions: OrphicEnd
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You don't have to. It's not illegal. You don't own anything to anyone and noone owns you anything. But you have to be left behind if we want to progress.

If you only have children because of that yes. But that's the point. There is more that goes into that
Why do you care if humanity progresses or not? Leave me behind then, I don't give a fuck 🤣

imbackagainhi

imbackagainhi

Sorry mama, Annie's gone
Mar 20, 2024
only thing i can say is that i got with my current husband after he was single for about as long as you were, 29 old, i was 21 and i just fell for him when we met up as friends for a beer festival. it was pretty romantic like out of a novel or something. rained for 3 days, festival was canceled so we just talked heart to heart in my apartment all the way through. neither of us were looking for a relationship, neither of us wanted it, we were both in denial, but we ended up falling in love, HARD.

we love each other, we'd say we want to grow old together. well that's when i don't want to off myself, but he's still trying to be supportive and i love him more than anything.

so yeah just don't look for a relationship, look for friends and i guarantee you'll find someone.

but if you're just looking to get laid, go to bars, easy to find one night stands. good luck brother.

edit: oh and avoid any MGTOW, redpill, pickup artists and Jordan Peterson kind of garbage people's advice. they're all losers who can't actually get with anyone. ask women and people who are in long term relationships.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
edit: oh and avoid any MGTOW, redpill, pickup artists and Jordan Peterson kind of garbage people's advice. they're all losers who can't actually get with anyone. ask women and people who are in long term relationships.
Which redpillers & pickup artists do you disagree with; and what specific critiques do you have? The best redpillers have communities & struggle alongside guys to help them become successful. Push guys to practice, not watch vids all day. Work on the whole package: mindset, money, appearance, communication, strength/daring, psychology

I agree regarding MGTOW, because they're literally "Men going their own way". Not exactly drowning in pussy

Sadly, online women tend to have poor advice. On SaSu, we frequently see insane shit like gals giving confident-sounding dating advice — despite never having dated! Or asexuals downplaying the importance of sex. They also prioritize virtue-signaling over helping guys succeed. Zero responsibility/accountability

Offline women... better, but VERY incomplete. The ones I know, are coldly rational about other women. One friend told me: "Get the Rolex, the shoes & the Porsche. You'll get golddiggers, but you're just filling up your supply. And women like guys who have other women. Eventually, one of them will have a friend you'll really like." There's something to this, but also holes & problems

Guys in long-term relationships... well, the guy who's in the best long-term relationship I've ever seen, says his only advice is to be lucky. :P Lots of such guys haven't experienced a variety of gals

imbackagainhi

imbackagainhi

Sorry mama, Annie's gone
Mar 20, 2024
Which redpillers & pickup artists do you disagree with; and what specific critiques do you have? The best redpillers have communities & struggle alongside guys to help them become successful. Push guys to practice, not watch vids all day. Work on the whole package: mindset, money, appearance, communication, strength/daring, suffering, psychology

I agree regarding MGTOW, because they're literally "Men going their own way". Not exactly drowning in pussy

Sadly, online women tend to have poor advice. On SaSu, I frequently see insane shit like gals giving confident-sounding dating advice — despite never having dated! Or asexuals downplaying the importance of sex. They also prioritize virtue-signaling over helping guys succeed. Zero responsibility/accountability

Offline women... better, but VERY incomplete. The ones I know, are coldly rational about other women. One friend told me: "Get the Rolex, the shoes & the Porsche. You'll get golddiggers, but you're just filling up your supply. And women like guys who have other women. Eventually, one of them will have a friend you'll really like." There's something to this, but also holes & problems

Guys in long-term relationships... well, the guy who's in the best long-term relationship I've ever seen, says his only advice is to be lucky. :P Lots of such guys haven't experienced a variety of gals

I was referring mostly to the ones who objectify women and have a very generalized and sexist idea of them and what they need. Especially the money thing. If you focus on getting pussy with your rolex and expensive car, you'll end up with the type of women who caused you to feel lonely and have low self worth, and... do you really want that?

There's too much toxic masculinity in those groups, and I'm sure there's exceptions but based on my experience they give awful advice and the guys who listen to them end up disappointed or with women who are awful. If you have more specific questions I'd be happy to elaborate.

Online women... yeeeah they're... just as bad. I hate virtue signaling, sex isn't a necessity but all of us (non-asexuals) have a normal and natural need for it. But here's the tricky part: first you need to be comfortable being alone, being confident in yourself and not see being single as a failure but rather an opportunity. We're forever stuck with ourselves for all of our lives and if you're not happy with yourself, no perfect relationship will fill that gap. Lots of these online dating gurus either barely touch on that, or go full on toxic masculinity and misogyny.

As for the rolex analogy... you don't need the money, you need the confidence. and you don't need to "have a lot of women", you just need to give off the impression that you could if you wanted to. women like to feel special more than they like their gucci bags. and that's a very close generalization to what the truth is.

"filling up your supply" sounds gross and objectifying, I don't intend to judge the lady friend but she sounds like she has some really bad biases or bad experiences.

As for luck... yeah. that's extremely true. HOWEVER. you can make your own luck. go out more. practice. go to different places, work up your confidence, don't get discouraged because we all fail all the time. it's worth it, that's how you learn. no one is born a hunk who all ladies swoon over. dating isn't easy but it's also not something that you need to buy your way into, or something unachievable no matter who you are.

edit: additional info, i'm saying this as a person with two identities, one a male and one a female. i grew up female, i know a lot about them despite never really understanding them, but then again, cis women tell me most women don't understand women themselves, so 🤷‍♀️ take it as you will. i have had much success with women and I'm dirt poor but i know the right things to say and on my better days i have the confidence.

Last edited:
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
I was referring mostly to the ones who objectify women and have a very generalized and sexist idea of them and what they need. Especially the money thing. If you focus on getting pussy with your rolex and expensive car, you'll end up with the type of women who caused you to feel lonely and have low self worth, and... do you really want that?

There's too much toxic masculinity in those groups, and I'm sure there's exceptions but based on my experience they give awful advice and the guys who listen to them end up disappointed or with women who are awful. If you have more specific questions I'd be happy to elaborate.

Online women... yeeeah they're... just as bad. I hate virtue signaling, sex isn't a necessity but all of us (non-asexuals) have a normal and natural need for it. But here's the tricky part: first you need to be comfortable being alone, being confident in yourself and not see being single as a failure but rather an opportunity. We're forever stuck with ourselves for all of our lives and if you're not happy with yourself, no perfect relationship will fill that gap. Lots of these online dating gurus either barely touch on that, or go full on toxic masculinity and misogyny.

As for the rolex analogy... you don't need the money, you need the confidence. and you don't need to "have a lot of women", you just need to give off the impression that you could if you wanted to. women like to feel special more than they like their gucci bags. and that's a very close generalization to what the truth is.

"filling up your supply" sounds gross and objectifying, I don't intend to judge the lady friend but she sounds like she has some really bad biases or bad experiences.

As for luck... yeah. that's extremely true. HOWEVER. you can make your own luck. go out more. practice. go to different places, work up your confidence, don't get discouraged because we all fail all the time. it's worth it, that's how you learn. no one is born a hunk who all ladies swoon over. dating isn't easy but it's also not something that you need to buy your way into, or something unachievable no matter who you are.

edit: additional info, i'm saying this as a person with two identities, one a male and one a female. i grew up female, i know a lot about them despite never really understanding them, but then again, cis women tell me most women don't understand women themselves, so 🤷‍♀️ take it as you will.
None of that "be comfortable being alone" stuff is true.

Attractive people never have to do it. EVER. They can be lonely as fuck, join a local kickball league and meet somebody day one. That's what my friend did. He didn't just meet somebody, he had three somebody's chasing after him. One he was hooking up with after the first night. Two, his current gf who thought he was cute but was too scared to talk to him, and Three, her friend who took a step back so she could have a chance.

I asked him what he did to find people to date and he calmly said "Nothing really, they kinda happen". No amount of "loving yourself" or "confidence" is going to change UGLY. I always have to clarify....no one is talking about a fat slob who never takes showers. That's what people online want everyone to think these guys failing are, but that's some stereotype bullshit people use in order to demonize them as unworthy of anyone caring about them. These people also use it as justification for kicking these guy while they are down. Insulting them in everyway imaginable because it's socially acceptable to shit on some who "refuses to help themselves" even though none of that is true, just things they made up.

Say you're a dude with both eyes pointing in different directions. You dress neat, have your haircut, are confident and know you're a good person. All those positive things you mentioned above will be labeled as a negative. Confidence = Creeper "Is he...walking up to me? Wow, what a fucking creeper", Loving Yourself = Narcissist "Isn't he ashamed of himself? (for being himself) What a fucking Narcissist".

You go out there and hope for the best, but always get the worst. Your "Luck" is about the same as winning the lottery, 1 in 330 Million. No matter how much you try you don't make anymore luck, you're stuck with it forever b/c you were just born wrong. That's reality for a lot of guy just on the forum. I know because I am one. Severe nerve damage on the left side of my face. When you state facts like "I'll never get anyone", all these people will virtue signal "But I'd date you. You're so nice, and thoughtful and blah blah blah blah....." then when those same people are single guess what happens? Yeah nothing. They lied straight to your fucking two-face or while looking in one of your googly eyes, just depends on what type of abomination you are LOL.

imbackagainhi

imbackagainhi

Sorry mama, Annie's gone
Mar 20, 2024
None of that "be comfortable being alone" stuff is true.

Attractive people never have to do it. EVER. They can be lonely as fuck, join a local kickball league and meet somebody day one. That's what my friend did. He didn't just meet somebody, he had three somebody's chasing after him. One he was hooking up with after the first night. Two, his current gf who thought he was cute but was too scared to talk to him, and Three, her friend who took a step back so she could have a chance.

I asked him what he did to find people to date and he calmly said "Nothing really, they kinda happen". No amount of "loving yourself" or "confidence" is going to change UGLY. I always have to clarify....no one is talking about a fat slob who never takes showers. That's what people online want everyone to think these guys failing are, but that's some stereotype bullshit people use in order to demonize them as unworthy of anyone caring about them. These people also use it as justification for kicking these guy while they are down. Insulting them in everyway imaginable because it's socially acceptable to shit on some who "refuses to help themselves" even though none of that is true, just things they made up.

Say you're a dude with both eyes pointing in different directions. You dress neat, have your haircut, are confident and know you're a good person. All those positive things you mentioned above will be labeled as a negative. Confidence = Creeper "Is he...walking up to me? Wow, what a fucking creeper", Loving Yourself = Narcissist "Isn't he ashamed of himself? (for being himself) What a fucking Narcissist".

You go out there and hope for the best, but always get the worst. Your "Luck" is about the same as winning the lottery, 1 in 330 Million. No matter how much you try you don't make anymore luck, you're stuck with it forever b/c you were just born wrong. That's reality for a lot of guy just on the forum. I know because I am one. Severe nerve damage on the left side of my face. When you state facts like "I'll never get anyone", all these people will virtue signal "But I'd date you. You're so nice, and thoughtful and blah blah blah blah....." then when those same people are single guess what happens? Yeah nothing. They lied straight to your fucking two-face or while looking in one of your googly eyes, just depends on what type of abomination you are LOL.

"None of that "be comfortable being alone" stuff is true.

Attractive people never have to do it. EVER. They can be lonely as fuck, join a local kickball league and meet somebody day one."

you're wrong. having someone to fuck doesn't mean you're not lonely. I'm attractive, i meet people easily, I've always been around people, always had sex, and i don't know how to be alone. it fucking sucks. i can be around people and I'm still lonely. alone=/= lonely, brother, look it up.

as for the rest of your post i think you're strawmanning me because i didn't say anything about any of that and i don't want to get into this. most of the stuff you said is purely wrong and heavily negatively biased.

i sincerely hope you get out of that mentality and whoever is encouraging you to believe it. good luck.

edit: my husband isn't a chad, he's dirt poor, he stutters, and he's beautiful to me, his personality is charming and he has cool hobbies and cool interests and we have a lot of interests and hobbies in common. beauty is subjective. things considered unattractive or ugly can be attractive to people. cheers mate.

edit2: i actually read it because i have sympathy for you. your examples of confidence=creepy and "narcissist" is also wrong and comes from a place of pure negative bias. it's all about how you see yourself and how you act/behave which takes practice. a lot of it. the online gurus and their shit advice won't help you. only if you go out there and have the endurance to fail a lot before you learn what works *FOR YOU* individually. there's no "magic trick" that works for everyone.

oh fck me i didn't realize i stumbled into an incel thread. guys you're your own worst enemy and I'm very sorry you're doing this to each other and yourselves. there's nobody on this earth who will ever have the patience, time or willpower to get you out of that brainwashing echochamber you're in. i wish you the best of luck getting out yourself. i know you're not bad people. neither are "all women", and neither are "all feminists". there's shit people everywhere and you'll find them if you keep looking for them. i wanted to give advice and sympathy and i got strawmanned, i rest my case, should never have commented here.

Last edited:
Reactions: voidstar
imbackagainhi

imbackagainhi

Sorry mama, Annie's gone
Mar 20, 2024
@Cosis check out this video, this is my last attempt at trying to get you out of that echochamber, because i empathize with you guys.

He says a lot of very smart things that you might want to listen to. (until he gets into a tangent about how all women are X, which... yeah a lot of women are absolutely awful, but not all, that's a logical fallacy.)

my other message got blocked, guess i mentioned a taboo word. hopefully you'll see it. i didn't say anything mean or personal in it, for the record.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
The only bad thing about my friend is she's a badass. :) She started as a weak pretty girl from a rich family, trying to prove she could succeed in a new country. We upgraded her shitty bf & job, and she emerged more powerful. Now she casually preempts & fixes problems

She understands the best parts of masculinity — self-improvement & getting shit done. She also kept the best of her femininity & ditched the worst. She slogged through embarassment & suffering. And she won. The head of an entire division threw her in the deep end, after three months — he went on vacation & she did his job! Every other day she'd call me, burning out, and we extracted lessons from her brutal day

Her upgraded bf became her husband. Popped out a kid 9 months after her honeymoon. I investigated her man (just like I did her boss), looking hard for yellow & red flags. He's solid, responsible, has her back

She's more of a man than many men. She led men. Charms men too. She builds relationships with dozens of people a year. She understands people & gets p-p-paid for it

I respect you, but ask you to reconsider, because perhaps you're not fully acquainted with the lit. I suspect you'd find Orion Taraban quite level-headed; whereas Fresh&Fit... well. :P And Alexander Grace describes what separates high-quality vs low-quality women — what do you think about it?

This is why I asked about the specific advice you object to. Was it a bad redpiller? Legitimately bad advice? Or is it just a vague impression based on the way us men sometimes communicate with each other?

Gals "fill up their supply" all the time. With orbiters & simps. Men are just direct about saying it. The idea: better hit by hard words, than hard reality

I liked your video with Dwayne. Though I quote renegade feminists like bell hooks, I can understand his points about pop mainstream "feminazis" trying to destroy everything good about men. (Unlike my badass friend, they seem to get angry when you dare ask if they've helped other women defeat r*pists, or if they could define patriarchy. They apparently try molding us into spineless, ball-less cowards — in their image)

This is a suicide forum. People die of loneliness & broken hearts. If some redpillers talk a bit brutally, it's to keep others from losing their one life

Last edited:
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
@Cosis check out this video, this is my last attempt at trying to get you out of that echochamber, because i empathize with you guys.

He says a lot of very smart things that you might want to listen to. (until he gets into a tangent about how all women are X, which... yeah a lot of women are absolutely awful, but not all, that's a logical fallacy.)

my other message got blocked, guess i mentioned a taboo word. hopefully you'll see it. i didn't say anything mean or personal in it, for the record.

No, its your last attempt to belittle people and throw out backhanded insults. /IGNORED
The only bad thing about my friend is she's a badass. :) She started as a weak pretty girl from a rich family, trying to prove she could succeed in a new country. We upgraded her shitty bf & job, and she emerged more powerful. Now she casually preempts & fixes problems

She understands the best parts of masculinity — self-improvement & getting shit done. She also kept the best of her femininity & ditched the worst. She slogged through embarassment & suffering. And she won. The head of an entire division threw her in the deep end, after three months — he went on vacation & she did his job! Every other day she'd call me, burning out, and we extracted lessons from her brutal day

Her upgraded bf became her husband. Popped out a kid 9 months after her honeymoon. I investigated her man (just like I did her boss), looking hard for yellow & red flags. He's solid, responsible, has her back

She's more of a man than many men. She led men. Charms men too. She builds relationships with dozens of people a year. She understands people & gets p-p-paid for it

I respect you, but ask you to reconsider, because perhaps you're not fully acquainted with the lit. I suspect you'd find Orion Taraban quite level-headed; whereas Fresh&Fit... well. :P And Alexander Grace describes what separates high-quality vs low-quality women — what do you think about it?

This is why I asked about the specific advice you object to. Was it a bad redpiller? Legitimately bad advice? Or is it just a vague impression based on the way us men sometimes communicate with each other?

Gals "fill up their supply" all the time. With orbiters & simps. Men are just direct about saying it. The idea: better hit by hard words, than hard reality

I liked your video with Dwayne. Though I quote renegade feminists like bell hooks, I can understand his points about pop mainstream "feminazis" trying to destroy everything good about men. (Unlike my badass friend, they seem to get angry when you dare ask if they've helped other women defeat r*pists, or if they could define patriarchy. They apparently try molding us into spineless, ball-less cowards — in their image)

This is a suicide forum. People die of loneliness & broken hearts. If some redpillers talk a bit brutally, it's to keep others from losing their one life
There are women out there of all ages 18-45 on every type of social media that talk about "filling up their supply" of men. They aren't even shy about saying "A guy for dating, a guy for sex, a guy for paying the rent, and a guy you can talk to". No one shames them for it. When you bring it up people ignore it say its "fringe" when these girls get 100 of millions of views and have thousands of comments agreeing. Numbers don't lie, this is mainstream now. But somehow when a guy mentions it in one sentence on a suicide forum he's evil and gross. Why not target the people propagating that idea to millions of people? You know why. Everyone knows why.

Last edited:
M

mossyfloor

Mar 22, 2024
Even married, dry spells happen… for years. You end up where you balance the harm to your kids against then misery of remaining with their other parent. It gets worse is what I'm saying..it can always get worse.

If you are getting fit, that's the most useful thing you can do. Sexual encounters increasing is a side effect of that. Don't get fit for more sex, get fit because that places you in a new type of "1%", that tiny slice of people who will be able to wipe their own ass at 80. Fitness is like a language you learn - you have to keep at it, forever, or you lose it. My advice is keep at it, ignore (if possible) all the naysayers around you, any negative feelings inside, and plow forward. It's investing in yourself and the return is worth it.

• Love
Reactions: FunnyHam