• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
A few months ago I thought I should give myself a deadline, a moment where I just stop fearing it and just CTB. The date I chose was totally random and it is now 25 days away. I debated pushing it to another year, same day of the same month, just giving me some time to get some things figured out and cleared up for my loved ones, but I don't know. Part of me thinks I should stay a bit longer because I feel I haven't been there enough for my loved ones, the other part of me thinks it will never be enough and I might as well go before I get the chance to make our relationships worst.

Anyways, my plan is to either OD, jump, or mix both and pray nobody finds me laying under a bridge with a broken spine and broken legs. I haven't finished my note yet. It never felt so real, and I'm afraid I'll chicken out again. I must admit I feel bad for my loved ones. My dad is already depressed and I'm afraid he'd follow in my path if I were to commit.

I wish I could simply accept it completely but I don't think I ever will. 25 days to learn to live (and die, I guess) with the guilt.
If I do commit to the plan, I just pray I'm successful.

onemoreyear

onemoreyear

࿀ ___ ࿀
Jul 6, 2024
I think we have a sort of similar way of thinking. I totally get feeling like you've let your family down. My dad is really depressed too. I always push myself back another year, but... I figure, if you're questioning it at all, that you shouldn't yet and you'll regret it. Living through an attempt was the worst experience I've ever had. The will to live shouldn't be ignored, either...

As an aside, sometimes it gives me peace and a sense of control thinking you can always put it off. The choice to end it will always be there... I can always do it later. And maybe if I don't do it soon, I will at least be the one making that choice for myself when I am ready.

Hope you feel alright soon. 💓

leaftomb

leaftomb

Jun 15, 2024
I think we have a sort of similar way of thinking. I totally get feeling like you've let your family down. My dad is really depressed too. I always push myself back another year, but... I figure, if you're questioning it at all, that you shouldn't yet and you'll regret it. Living through an attempt was the worst experience I've ever had. The will to live shouldn't be ignored, either...

As an aside, sometimes it gives me peace and a sense of control thinking you can always put it off. The choice to end it will always be there... I can always do it later. And maybe if I don't do it soon, I will at least be the one making that choice for myself when I am ready.

Hope you feel alright soon. 💓
It's nice to know there are people who think this way too. You're probably right, maybe if I hesitate, now isn't the right time. It does feel comforting to know it's not a choice I absolutely have to make here and now.

I hope you feel alright soon too man, take care. I hope things get easier for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: onemoreyear
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
I wish you peace. Also, nice profile picture. Zero Day is one of my favorite films to be sure.

leaftomb

leaftomb

Jun 15, 2024
I wish you peace. Also, nice profile picture. Zero Day is one of my favorite films to be sure.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I wish you the same. And you got great taste! I'm glad some people here know about this movie :)

Reactions: Nobody Special