• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
Currently the other half of my materials for the SN method are getting delivered soon (I have around 50mg of Zopiclone ready as well as the nitrite test, SN and AE are arriving before Friday)

Will 22.5mg of Zopiclone knock me out in less than 30 minutes or an hour? I can't find a day to test run it because of my schedule and I plan to CTB Friday night (October 13 where I am).

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Definitely. 7.5mg is standard dosing so you're taking 3 times the dose. Unless you have a tolerance, this will be enough to relax you & put you to sleep.

Good reference below for more details if you wish.

• Love
Reactions: riellending
riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
Definitely. 7.5mg is standard dosing so you're taking 3 times the dose. Unless you have a tolerance, this will be enough to relax you & put you to sleep.

Good reference below for more details if you wish.

Thank you! I've never taken any sedatives as I tend to struggle with sleeping too much actually, so I have zero tolerance for it. I just want to be asleep before the urge to puke kicks in after drinking SN (even if I'll be taking 30mg of AE. I just want to be sure yk?)

Reactions: coked_pigeon
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Currently the other half of my materials for the SN method are getting delivered soon (I have around 50mg of Zopiclone ready as well as the nitrite test, SN and AE are arriving before Friday)

Will 22.5mg of Zopiclone knock me out in less than 30 minutes or an hour? I can't find a day to test run it because of my schedule and I plan to CTB Friday night (October 13 where I am).
Just 3.5mg of zopiclone knocks me out within 30 mins…..and I sleep straight through for 8 hours. 22.5mg will knock you clean out

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Hey guys, in my ongoing search for effective and 'peaceful' suicide methods I have recently been informed that a benzodiazepine such as Temazapam can cause death, and also the cyclopyrrolone Zoplicone being dicsussed here can cause death.

I've heard these two being mentioned a few times for being able to do the job for "forever sleep", but so far I've only got this information from Opioid/Benzo dealers on telegram when I inquired on products to end it all.

I apologize if this has already been known and/or discussed on this forum but I wanted to share it any way.
You should start your own thread instead of changing the purpose of this one. This is related to SN and not overdose.

A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
You should start your own thread instead of changing the purpose of this one. This is related to SN and not overdose.
I understand, and did not mean to derail or hijack it. My account was just verified so I don't think I'm allowed to created a thread just yet but I will do ASAP.
I was just thinking maybe OP could use just Zopiclone to achieve the desired result.