sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
It's been three years of battling with my deteriorating health. At first I thought I could make it through, but I am traumatized from the doctors appointments, surgeries. etc. I am going to be in chronic pain forever and I feel so sick. My parents have given up on me. My friends try to be there but I'm so negative they have to distance themselves. I've attempted relationships but I'm in too much pain to maintain them and guys who genuinely care about eventually give up on me too. and I understand. I complain too much. I'm just hopeless and have nowhere to go. I've decided on hanging, I tried it before and failed but at this point... I'm to scared to try anything else. I've been self harming again for the first time since I was 14. I am so trapped

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Brink, Meditation guide and 4 others
F

Fingir ser feliz

Jul 27, 2020
Hola angelito, a la gente no le gusta escuchar los sufrimientos, les gusta escuchar las mentiras porque soy feliz y esas cosas, no puedes ser sincero porque todos se irán. Solo usted sabe cuánto le duele y cuánto le cuesta continuar día a día. Nadie entenderá nunca tus lágrimas.