S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

SAN DIEGO —
A 29-year-old woman was killed Sunday evening in the East Village when an apparently suicidal man jumped off the ninth floor of a parking structure and landed on top of her, San Diego police said.
Authorities identified the victim Monday evening as Taylor Daneen Kahle. She was was walking with a man shortly before 7:25 p.m. when she was hit by the falling man at J Street and Tenth Avenue near Petco Park, police Sgt. Dave Yu said.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, Yu said.
According to the county Medical Examiner's Office, the man who fell on the victim appeared to be in his 20s, and had been observed entering the parking structure and then hanging from the railing of a ninth-floor balcony. Medics took him to UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest, where he died at 8:16 p.m.

Kahle's companion walking next to her was uninjured.
Yu called the situation tragic. "That's what me and my colleagues were talking about... life is very unpredictable and very precious."

Always look before you leap....

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: motel rooms, it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary and 5 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I saw a gut wrenching video similar to this. A woman was pushing a strolling when a jumper landed on it and as she was cradling the body of her baby, a boy holding hands with his mother emerges from one of the houses. That video really encapsulates the randomness and sadness of life.

• Wow
Reactions: Trannydiary and JustAMatterOfTime