BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
im not sure how this website works but it was on my sisters home page when i opened her laptop and i read a few of her posts so i take it iupon myself to say final update

im 'daffodils' older biological brother and we recently lost her to suicide when she overdose on cokaine and fentanyl in our dads house when she had come for a brithday supper

we didnt notice anything when she went to sleep early cuz she normally goes to sleep when she wants to get away frum our family

the nexrt morn ing we found her covered in puke and all blue we tried to take her to the hospital but she was already dead we buried her not too long ago

im ashamed i didnt notice earlierr adn the fact i didnt talk to her when she asked me that one night

but thats all i will say as i want to protect my familys privacyy in his dark time

i will continue to look through her posts and maybe show my family if the are readyf or it thank you for reading i never knew she looked at websits like this

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: sugarb, OrphicEnd, lynnschronicles and 15 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss and for the shock of it. It's kind of you to let the community here know. I hope that reading through her posts here brings you some sollace. I wish all the best for you and your family. It must be a very hard time for you. I think most people wrestle enormously with the worry of the hurt our actions may cause our loved ones.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, etherealspring and GoatHerder
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Sorry for your loss. You shouldn't feel guilty about not picking up on things or noticing earlier. She came to places like here to talk about that kind of stuff and to keep you unburdened.

Reactions: CatLvr, etherealspring and GoatHerder
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
So sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how hard it must be to check her posts on this website and find all of this at once.
I wish all the best for you and your family

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
My sympathy for your loss. May you find peace in your journey.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry for your loss, too. Unfortunately, there are a lot of "troubled" people that find their way to this website. There are even more troubled people in this world that don't make it to this website. I guess what I'm saying is that there's plenty of misery to go around in this world. This is a website where people are free to talk about their problems without judgment and oftentimes, for whatever reason, it's the only place that they can do just that. No one here encourages anyone to take their life. It's true that there are candid discussions here about various methods that someone *could* use to end their life, but it is ALWAYS a person's own decision to do so. Most of us here believe that all people have a universal right of autonomy over their own person, and they are the ONLY one who can make such a consequential decision regarding whether they should live or die. People who find their way here don't become suicidal because they found this site. They were already suicidal when they got here. Personally, I don't know what was going on in your sister's life that drove her to suicide, but *usually* it isn't some single event that leads someone down that path. Normally, it's the accumulation of multiple events over years. I don't think you should beat yourself up over missing the "signs" that your sister was suicidal. Many of us are really good at hiding our suicidal ideation from loved ones - we put on our "happy face" when we have to.

I hope your sister has found peace from her "demons" that have haunted her. And I hope you, and all of your family can, also, find peace, in time, knowing that your sister is no longer hurting.

Reactions: divinemistress36
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Sorry for your loss. This post also made me shed a tear-

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and Jon Arbuckle
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I'm sorry for your loss and thank you for not being hostile against us. This website doesn't encourage anybody to do anything. It's their free will, they decide. I hope reading her posts makes you feel more, calm, or, at least, know she had people that were with her through this forum, where she could talk about her problems and stuff like that without being judged. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I cannot even begin to comprehend what you are going through right now. I have not been here long and hence, did not get the chance to get to know your sister.

Please be gentle with and kind to yourself and don't think you should have known. Even trained professionals misunderstand and misinterpret because, like someone else said, we get VERY good at hiding our pain.

If you need someone to talk to, one of the things the members of this forum excel at is listening and doing what they can to ease the pain of others.

Please, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us. We will do everything we can to help you work through your grief. My prayer is that you find comfort in the good memories you have of your time with her.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
im not sure how this website works but it was on my sisters home page when i opened her laptop and i read a few of her posts so i take it iupon myself to say final update

im 'daffodils' older biological brother and we recently lost her to suicide when she overdose on cokaine and fentanyl in our dads house when she had come for a brithday supper

we didnt notice anything when she went to sleep early cuz she normally goes to sleep when she wants to get away frum our family

the nexrt morn ing we found her covered in puke and all blue we tried to take her to the hospital but she was already dead we buried her not too long ago

im ashamed i didnt notice earlierr adn the fact i didnt talk to her when she asked me that one night

but thats all i will say as i want to protect my familys privacyy in his dark time

i will continue to look through her posts and maybe show my family if the are readyf or it thank you for reading i never knew she looked at websits like this
My condolences, thank you for taking the time to update us. I hope she didn't suffer. It seems that her other brother is responsible for her death. Her step brother (according to what she said) raped her and then when she was feeling bad about her grandfather's death he got her back into drugs.
I hope her death makes him think about the consequences of his actions and perhaps gets him away from drugs. She did her best to hang on, I hope she is resting in peace now.

Last edited:
Reactions: evans