Sep 12, 2023
Welcome ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Rational man
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I love that poem, it's so beautiful. It gives you a comfort feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
The women in your profile picture radiates with warmth and safety. I'm curious who that is?

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Thank you. It's me ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske and breezeboy
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Do not stand
By my grave, and weep.
I am not there,
I do not sleep—
I am the thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints in snow
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle, autumn rain.
As you awake with morning's hush,
I am the swift, up-flinging rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight,
I am the day transcending night.
Do not stand
By my grave, and cry—
I am not there,
I did not die. 💕

— Clare Harner, The Gypsy, December 1934
This poem reminds me of the times people talk about where they want to be buried when they die. When in reality, 'they' are not going to be buried anywhere, it's their dead body that will be buried. 'They' will be long gone.
Like the poem says, 'I am not there'.

(Dig the shades by the way, is it sunny up north this time of year?😄).

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, breezeboy and Adûnâi
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you. It's me ❤️
You're stunning. I couldn't stop staring lol.
I've seen your posts before and putting a face to the words is nice. Makes me want to share my face

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Thank you for the sweet compliment, Bush*.

I have been back and fourth about this, but I figured as long as everything else is anonymous. What difference does it make when everything else is hidden. Besides it gives a better impression of you as a person maybe in a more personal level. At the end, besides pfp er are all just human. ❤️ however, everyone has to do what feels right to them. 😊

I saw oter people do the same and I don't think any harm will be done unless. You are very very scared and paranoid. A pic is a pic and sharing that i personally see no probs in that. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske, Redacted24 and 2 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Is this considered creepy or not?
I'm just digging someone from Northern Europe wearing shades this time of year is all.✌️

As for Breezeboy, yip, defo creepy!😄(just kiddin' Breeze')

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy and Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
This poem reminds me of the times people talk about where they want to be buried when they die. When in reality, 'they' are not going to be buried anywhere, it's their dead body that will be buried. 'They' will be long gone.

(Dig the shades by the way, is it sunny up north this time of year?😄). Hehehe, it is but not compared to other countries. I use mind because they contain blue glas. Since I work alot on computers. 😊 makes you a geek less student. Or something something. 💕

Or put into another way, healthy for your eyes.
Or put into another way, healthy for your eyes.
You got it! ♥️ poem wise 👏✨
I'm just digging someone from Northern Europe wearing shades this time of year is all.✌️

Creepy to give someone a compliment. Hehe, the world need more positivity. In my opinion. Yiu can still be suicidal, without being a downer, unless that's how I see it. ❤️ no offence.

Thank you, and your right 👏💕

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: breezeboy, Redacted24 and Tears in Rain
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you for the sweet compliment, Bush*.

I have been back and fourth about this, but I figured as long as everything else is anonymous. What difference does it make when everything else is hidden. Besides it gives a better impression of you as a person maybe in a more personal level. At the end, besides pfp er are all just human. ❤️ however, everyone has to do what feels right to them. 😊

I saw oter people do the same and I don't think any harm will be done unless. You are very very scared and paranoid. A pic is a pic and sharing that i personally see no probs in that. ❤️
Of course! And yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't see much bad that could come from it.
I'm not a fan of my face though so maybe in my goodbye thread or something I'll share pictures.

Lol!🤣

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain and Adûnâi
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Of course! And yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't see much bad that could come from it.
I'm not a fan of my face though so maybe in my goodbye thread or something I'll share pictures.

Lol!🤣
Be. Bold! Don't underestimate yourself. Looks are subjective. Look at huge Hefner. Like what the actual. But he was cool. Did his own thing. Your all good, and s good heart. f you feel like it. Beauty is an inside thing. Trust me 😋 But You are you and knows what's best thing for you to do 💛😊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: breezeboy and Adûnâi
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Be. Bold! Don't underestimate yourself. Looks are subjective. Look at huge Hefner. Like what the actual. But he was cool. Did his own thing. Your all good, if you feel like it. Beauty is an inside thing. Trust me 😋
My relationship with my self image has always been weird.
Growing up I was really "ugly" and never heard anything positive about my appearance from others.

Puberty did me wonders and I finally received the attention I had always wanted to feel in regards to my looks. Other people finally found me attractive but it never seemed to quite transfer to my own perception. All I see when I look in the mirror for too long or see a picture of me is the flaws.

Your words are very kind. Thank you!❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Oh I understand. Sad story! However it's never to late 🥰 if You decide to work on your perspective 😊 forget about the past (easier said then then done. Feelings aren't real. They are validated, but plays tricks alot. I truly wish you the best, your worth it ☺️ wish there were anything I could do. good night from way to the north ❤️ps: text me i mf your feel like sharing morer 💙 lots of love 🥰

I get what you mean, but the story resonates to the people left alive trying to cope. 😜

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain and breezeboy
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Oh I understand. Sad story! However it's never to late 🥰 if You decide to work on your perspective 😊 forget about the past (easier said then then done. Feelings aren't real. They are validated, but plays tricks alot. I truly wish you the best, your worth it ☺️ wish there were anything I could do. good night from way to the north ❤️ps: text me i mf your feel like sharing morer 💙 lots of love 🥰

I get what you mean, but the story resonates to the people left alive trying to cope. 😜
I still don't understand what you mean. 😂🙈
Do you mind explaining? Please ☺️ sorry if I hurt anyone, but one thing I am sick and tired of is the whole "you offended me game'. I get there is alot of vulnerable people here. But come un. Brush it uf it it gets to bad . It's impossible to be a mind reader knowing wgat offends sonermtimes or not. Reasonable Communication saves alot of trouble. And nanecalling belongs in kindergarten. Anyways. Most off the majority here are) is cool people. That gets it. 💛 the rest. Man up. It's draining. Tudeluded 💕🌞✨🌿🕊️🤍

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

Lol!🤣
Great that the people comfy you. I found it very peaceful. Maybe u need some more time, to process everything. Wish Yiu all good ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy