• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Accidentally ??? I don't think so!! Maybe shooting at his legs but to get it right and kill him, that's not accident.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
it could have been?? if your aiming a gun at someone with little knowledge on how it's used I would assume it's easy to accidently kill someone. the US gun laws are a travesty
I know right? I think they are being very creative with their laws lately to watch people dying!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Could have been an accident. Story said the 14 year old was playing with it. Regardless of how it seems in US right now, most siblings don't desire to kill their own brother. It'll be investigated and appropriately charged, probably involuntary manslaughter, probably pleaded down to something lesser. The kid will have to live with it the rest of his life. Again, contrary to how things seem in this shit world, everyone isn't a monster.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I think it may have been... I don't know the details though
Our gun laws are horrible here in the US. 😡
Found this online....
I agree! A child dies every other day from accident like this it's sad!
Could have been an accident. Story said the 14 year old was playing with it. Regardless of how it seems in US right now, most siblings don't desire to kill their own brother. It'll be investigated and appropriately charged, probably involuntary manslaughter, probably pleaded down to something lesser. The kid will have to live with it the rest of his life. Again, contrary to how things seem in this shit world, everyone isn't a monster.
Agreed! I honestly feel sorry for the kid who survived, he will live with trauma the rest of his life he's prob going to end up with suicide later in his teens.. man life is just pain

• Aww..
pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
"I love guns when they're to kill myself with, just not when they're legal, easy to access, and protect the public from criminals and the government" -this thread
lol I don't know about everyone else but I have 2 completely different sets of morals and they collide in this thread :)

Reactions: karmaisabitch