• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I am also thinking that the target audience for both PPH and Exit are "seriously ill elderly," so they are most likely on some major meds, including pain killers. Hopefully that is taken into consideration to begin with in their instructions.

I don't want this to shut down the conversation and hope to get still more input, but I tend to think that the second bottle takes care of most of our concerns.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If you look in that document I mentioned it says that raising the dose doesn't necessarily speed up the process in the outlier cases but that doesn't mean it doesn't help solidify the desired result. I'm inclined to agree that the does of 12.6g (2 bottles) essentially secures results in all but the rarest of cases. I don't think 3 bottles is necessary for many at all. If any. That's based on talk on the forum over the past year or two but I can't say for certain obviously. I just don't see it helping in situations where opioids are slowing things down. There have been a few people on the forum (that were on heavy meds and sometimes were drinkers etc) who posted goodbye threads and never posted again afterwards. One that comes to mind was a user named Chockles but there were others. The thing is, posting a goodbye thread and never posting again doesn't prove success. It's the closest we'll get to indications of successful attempts though. Any posters claiming failure (and there have only been 2 or 3) were clearly a result of bad execution and they pretty openly admitted it. There's loads of info on this forum so I'd say experiment with some searches and see what comes up. The same threads/questions tend to pop up often so over time mebers stop replying out of fatigue and annoyance I think so searching older threads is more reliable in some cases. At the bottom of each page there's a similar threads list too. That's surprising useful at times. The document I mentioned is full of good info though. It's been the best source of official info I've seen since the pph (which tbh is a bit messy and incorrect in places). There's a documentary that Terry Pratchet did on euthanasia which is worth looking up too. I think it's available on Vimeo. There's a cancer patient on there that takes a little longer than usual to pass which I found interesting to watch.