S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
No question about it. I don't need millions. How about you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, KleinerWolf, puppy9 and 7 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Yes give me $100K or even $99K and I'll stick around.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Umbrellaterm, Jojo81, Lostandlooking and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That would basically solve all of my problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, aBLEACHyindividual, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Many people where I live make more than that every year and are still struggling with finances. Anyone living here would need at least a million that isn't taxed to live a comfortable life for maybe five years.

Reactions: Disappointered, Meditation guide, sadworld and 1 other person
I

Ijustwantpeace

Feb 21, 2020
Why are you guys suicidal over money? Is it about the debt or just pure boredom and constant hunger? Can someone here explain please?

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and sadworld
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Why are you guys suicidal over money? Is it about the debt or just pure boredom and constant hunger? Can someone here explain please?
debt, wanting to provide for children, medical payments for chronic/long-term conditions, to survive...

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Jojo81, _Minsk and 4 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Pay debts have money to survive for a while in the no income period I'm in thanks to covid.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie and sadworld
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wish money was the source of my woes, then I wouldn't be on this forum. Doesn't matter how much I make, I can never escape my past or my inner voices.

• Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Disappointered, AprilsBlessings and 7 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree, said this before here, quickly, my "parents" called me the "mistake" from day one, kicked me out at 18, never spoke to me again, their choice and when they died, they left my older brother $2,000,000 and my younger sister $500,000 and I was left out of the will and got ZERO. Neither my brother or sister has spoke to me in over 30 years, thier choice, I wonder if they are afraid that I will ask for money. Now with all that said, YES...YES..YES a sum of money would help me alot, becasue I have chronic 24/7 pain and I could afford fancy medical procedures. I have seen my brother go nuts with cars, and his wife with the latest everyhing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Womps, bigdog and 4 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I agree, said this before here, quickly, my "parents" called me the "mistake" from day one, kicked me out at 18, never spoke to me again, their choice and when they died, they left my older brother $2,000,000 and my younger sister $500,000 and I was left out of the will and got ZERO. Neither my brother or sister has spoke to me in over 30 years, thier choice, I wonder if they are afraid that I will ask for money. Now with all that said, YES...YES..YES a sum of money would help me alot, becasue I have chronic 24/7 pain and I could afford fancy medical procedures. I have seen my brother go nuts with cars, and his wife with the latest everyhing.
Why did your parents hate you so much?

• Love
Reactions: whywere and sadworld
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some people say if you don't have good looks or a good personality then money is your last shot at drawing people to you for friendship or romance so even if it's empty and shallow it's better than nothing I guess.

Reactions: Gnip, Arvinneedstodie, _Minsk and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Why did your parents hate you so much?
My parents wanted 1 boy and 1 girl. They had my older brother, and after a night of going out, too my booze, I was created. They hoped that I was going to be a girl, I was not and my "dad" went ballistic and a few years later they "tried" and wound up having a girl. When my "mom" was having my sister she almost died and my "dad" blamed me becasue I should have been a girl. Now my "parents" were old fashioned as far as whatever my "dad" said was golden rule and my "mom" NEVER said anything. My older brother and younger sister were showered with about anything they ever wanted. It was a long time ago, so they got record players, cars etc.. and I NEVER got anything, my "dad" and "mom" always called me the "mistake" from as early as I can remember till their deaths. They called me a "mistake" EVERYWHERE, at home in public, heck that became my nickname in school. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS CALL EVERYONE HERE MY GLOBAL FAMILY, YOU FOLKS ARE MY FAMILY AND THE ONLY FAMILY THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I will be forever grateful to everyone here for that and all the love,caring empathy and support that EVERYONE has shown me. LOVE TO ALL!!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, ThrownAwayTom, LastFlowers and 15 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
My dream is to live out of a car while receiving a small income that comes out of nowhere and I don't have to work for, with no attachments or obligations. It probably wouldn't solve very much, and it would come with its own stressors, but it would be liberating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Lostandlooking, whywere and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't have any money problems, so 100k wouldn't change anything. Multiple millions would change something tho.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoneGoneGone, Meditation guide and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My dream is to live out of a car while receiving a small income that comes out of nowhere and I don't have to work for, with no attachments or obligations. It probably wouldn't solve very much, and it would come with its own stressors, but it would be liberating.

I thought about this, there's place in Texas where you can live off-grid, receive a small stipend by selling your art, and no attachments or obligations. Terlingua, TX, home of eccentrics and people down on their luck.

• Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, SweetSurrender and whywere
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
My parents wanted 1 boy and 1 girl. They had my older brother, and after a night of going out, too my booze, I was created. They hoped that I was going to be a girl, I was not and my "dad" went ballistic and a few years later they "tried" and wound up having a girl. When my "mom" was having my sister she almost died and my "dad" blamed me becasue I should have been a girl. Now my "parents" were old fashioned as far as whatever my "dad" said was golden rule and my "mom" NEVER said anything. My older brother and younger sister were showered with about anything they ever wanted. It was a long time ago, so they got record players, cars etc.. and I NEVER got anything, my "dad" and "mom" always called me the "mistake" from as early as I can remember till their deaths. They called me a "mistake" EVERYWHERE, at home in public, heck that became my nickname in school. THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS CALL EVERYONE HERE MY GLOBAL FAMILY, YOU FOLKS ARE MY FAMILY AND THE ONLY FAMILY THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I will be forever grateful to everyone here for that and all the love,caring empathy and support that EVERYONE has shown me. LOVE TO ALL!!!!!:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love:
Hope you're doing ok buddy, you seem like a nice person.

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, whywere and Spitfire
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not even a million would change my mind.
Specially of it's a trailer car. Just drive wherever we want....

• Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin and whywere
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
As Notorious BIG once sang about, "Mo Money, Mo Problems..."

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
We have so many of these money threads.
But many aren't on here due to money and we all live in different countries with different living costs and are at different stages of our lives.
$100k would make a big difference for me though.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
money would help but i'd still ctb. -shrug-

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and _Minsk
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Not even a million would change my mind.

Specially of it's a trailer car. Just drive wherever we want....
It's one of those things where I think if you get the routine of taking care of the necessities down it can approach the comfort of living in a home but with way less stress and the added bonus of not feeling anchored. But if you don't get that routine down it's going to be hell and there will always be little contingencies you didn't plan for that will screw you over. Like things that are normally trivial, like heat, finding places to poop, and staying anonymous. But personally I think directly engaging with those things would be a way to take back control over my own life, as long as I was capable of it. It just peels back a whole layer of abstraction that comes with modern living I feel like, and you're really living for yourself and no one else. And there's no feeling like being unplugged and watching the world buzz around you. Detached but somehow a lot less lonely. I'm probably romanticizing too much now :ahhha:

TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
No question about it. I don't need millions. How about you?
I don't think finance matters are solutions to psychological pain. 100k, how long it will last ...

Reactions: LastFlowers and _Minsk
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
100k wouldn't solve all my problems. Not even 1M dollars would. Health is the most precious possession. I'm sure there are millionaires and even billionaires that would give away all of their wealth if they could have it yet it's something that everyone takes for granted until it's taken from them.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Arvinneedstodie, Disappointered and 2 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Lol I was thinking my situation is unique. They always painted me as a victim of a horrible psychopath father which was the really the case.
But when I was deceived by the notary and I ended up in the hospital they forgot about me

K

killah

Nov 2, 2020

I'm so sorry, no one deserves to be treated like that for something they have no control over. Sending lots of love :heart:

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'm so sorry, no one deserves to be treated like that for something they have no control over. Sending lots of love :heart:
THANK YOU! WELCOME new global family member. I truly hope that you find the love, caring, empathy and kindness here that also has been shown to me. I am so happy and proud to be able to call you family now!! Again WELCOME!!! and it is GREAT to have you here!!!:heart::hug:

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Money cant fix my issues.

Reactions: Gnip, LastFlowers and _Minsk
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I really need at least 100k to reset my life. I tried gambling and the most I've won was 4000 bucks, and other small prizes.

I hit 5 out of 6 lotto numbers, if only it was 6. The prize was $13 million bucks. :hmph:

4958521_170x100.png

Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Jojo81
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020

this broke my heart :( must have been so hard on you, so sorry for you :heart: no one deserves this, this world and these people can be really unfair sometimes.
sending lots of hugs & love :heart:

• Love
Reactions: whywere
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I really need at least 100k to reset my life. I tried gambling and the most I've won was 4000 bucks, and other small prizes.

I hit 5 out of 6 lotto numbers, if only it was 6. The prize was $13 million bucks. :hmph:

4958521_170x100.png
You hit 5 out of 6.. My God! Mine was only 3 out of 6

• Love
Reactions: puppy9