worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
God damn these shallow fuckers! None of these reasons are profound or deep. Just silly to me. I could barley watch the entire. THESE ARE OUR TYRANTS!

Reactions: OceanBlue, blueming, nzdarkshark and 10 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Ugh, bullshit-ometer off the roof! The video is so stupid, these people might as well be living on the moon, clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueming, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Every fucking "reason" these people gave were shallow/glib and not deep at all. Just mindless dribble. I can give you 3 profound and intellectual reasons not to stay -

1. Life is a negative imposition.
2. Since life was imposed upon us, this gives us the universal right to die.
3. Our capacity to feel pain far outweighs our capacity to experience pleasure in both duration and intensity.

Reactions: hellispink, ShornSoloists, come to dust and 21 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
These pro-life tyrants don't even know what the fuck they are talking about. They can't even find coherent reasons to justify our existance. I see a lot of religious lies and shallow things like "FOR FOOD". Omg these people. This list gave me another reason to CTB - so I won't have to live in a world surrounded by complete imbeciles. If I feel like it later on, I may do a line by line criticism of each "reason" given by these sick fucks.

Reactions: blueming, Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
These idiots completely miss the point when it comes to having major depression and most other things we deal with. I have never once sat around a campfire and been like "oh this is so awesome." Whatever I have to do something, even something supposedly enjoyable like that, I just can't wait to crawl back in bed with my laptop. It's been like that for 20 years now. "Discover nature." Please. I'm so fatigued and out of it the closest I can come is watching the Discovery Channel. Nothing is enjoyable, you morons. That's the whole problem.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, bayarea, blueming and 15 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
These idiots completely miss the point when it comes to having major depression and most other things we deal with. I have never once sat around a campfire and been like "oh this is so awesome." Whatever I have to do something, even something supposedly enjoyable like that, I just can't wait to crawl back in bed with my laptop. It's been like that for 20 years now. "Discover nature." Please. I'm so fatigued and out of it the closest I can come is watching the Discovery Channel. Nothing is enjoyable, you morons. That's the whole problem.
Exactly. I bet the term "awesomesause" makes up like 50% of these fuckers vocabulary.

These people are so insulting to us. They wouldn't even want to be our "friends" due to our neuroticism. These shiney happy people are addicted to life and want to force us to become addicted as well.

Reactions: blueming, BaconCheeseburger, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
"to make an incredible discovery" well I discovered that life is horrid.

Reactions: hellispink, ShornSoloists, blueming and 15 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Some of these quotes can also be interpreted differently,

"God loves you and needs you to share that love with others"
Umm, not everyone believes in God. I'm an atheist and even then, who do I owe anything to and who is to tell me what to do?

"Because all lives have purpose"
You mean to become a cog in the machine, be a wage-slave (or homeless if you choose to opt out of the rat-race) until you die of natural causes or stuff? No thanks.

"Because you are important"
Really? What about the people who are a net-negative in society? Very few people are important in society if at all, while the rest of us are just slaves in a system made to help the rulers and the overlords become wealthy, powerful, and strong. We're disposable and expendable.

"Because life is beautiful and so are you!!!"
That's subjective and that's your opinion.

"Because life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
Again, subjective and your opinion.

"Because life truly does get better. I promise!"
No it doesn't and you are making an empty promise. Stop spewing shitty platitudes.

"Hope for a better world"
Yeah, sure, let's keep deluding ourselves and pretending that things are gonna get better with all the shit that's going on in the 21st century. Because if we keep hoping, things will get better. /sarcasm

"Because you could be someone's happiness"
Wait, so I should stay just so someone can be happy, and somehow that's not selfish? You want to be happy at my expense?! Fuck no, my interests and well-being matters too.

"There are so many more memories to be made"
You mean more shitty events and things getting worse? Nah, I'd rather check out brah, I'm not going to see how much worse things are gonna get.

"There are so many dreams to fulfill"
Most of which are out of one's reach or are unattainable.

There are more, but these are a few that really strike a nerve. Ugh those "tyrannical bastards" they are, and they really make me cringe. The reasons they give are very selfish and not at all taking into account the person's interests.

Reactions: hellispink, ShornSoloists, Yuffe and 12 others
R

readytodie

Nov 2, 2018
This video is so stupid, it makes me ctb even more.

Best reasoning in the entire video: "Because I want you to" urgh.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Notice how all of the people in the video were physically attractive and probably have good genetics?

These "normies" don't have to face adversities to the extent we do. They don't get laughed at at go-marts and shit. They get positive feedback from society. These are the kind of people that can do half the work with twice the praise. They probably think "being different is being great". Try being different...these hiveminds will fucking decimate you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w, Going Home and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Everything is fleeting, everything is temporary. Happiness doesn't exist, it's a social delusion that is made up of things society deems positive and that you should go out there and strive for it.

gimme a break.

Reactions: hellispink, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Would these people be saying the same things if they had our genetics and environment? I highly doubt it.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Weeping Garbage Can, Throwaway563078 and 7 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Reactions: Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Would these people be saying the same things if they had our genetics and environment? I highly doubt it.
Nope. They would ignore us. If I was on the edge or a bridge ready to jump they would plead for me not too. Then I'd get sent to psyche, they would pretend I never existed, then brag for 5 decades about how they changed someone's life. Pathetic!

Reactions: Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
"you're here for a reason and you belong" translates to...I'm glad you're here to share and relish in our fake happiness and delusions that life is wonderful, now whatever you do, don't be negative and we will always love you.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Throwaway563078, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
"you're here for a reason and you belong" translates to...I'm glad you're here to share and relish in our fake happiness and delusions that life is wonderful, now whatever you do, don't be negative and we will always love you.

I'm here because my parents had sex and I just so happened to be the result.

Reactions: Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
R

readytodie

Nov 2, 2018
Watched the whole video by now and Iam almost feeling offended by it.

I wonder who this people are. No one that experienced real suffering, mentally or physically, would come up with such a list.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Throwaway563078, Deafsn0w and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Watched the whole video by now and Iam almost feeling offended by it.

I wonder who this people are. No one that experienced real suffering, mentally or physically, would come up with such a list.
I agree. Normie life, good looks, good genetics, probably upper middle class. Not mentally and/or physically ill. They eat while the rest of the world starves so to speak.

Reactions: hellispink, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 3 others

Sep 7, 2018
Lol...... Fuck off....
They are just normal people, conditioned and taught to oppose something they fear and don't understand. Its actually quite close minded. I'm a little jealous of how ignorantly blissful those people appear.

Reactions: hellispink, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Their facial expressions are comically painful, lol. That strained look each and every one of them is sporting tells you everything you need to know about what a crock the whole "life is wonderful" thing is.

I was just thinking how cool it would be if we made our own ironic list of reasons to live. We could collaborate and everyone could hold up their little board with their own quip. Mine would be "because you can skydive without a parachute in your backpack and nobody would notice. Probably."

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078 and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
This entire list is one big FUCK YOU to everyone who is suffering. It's like they are mocking us.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
R

readytodie

Nov 2, 2018
I wonder why they disabled the comments. Almost seems like they are selfaware and actually know that this kind of list is bs :ahhha:

Reactions: Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can, Virgo and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
"to make an incredible discovery" well I discovered that life is horrid.

What an incredible discovery! Thank you for sharing!
Thanks for the laugh, really. I was needing it.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
cupio dissolvi

cupio dissolvi

Oct 20, 2018
yes sir

Fake-Happiness.png

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Weeping Garbage Can, Sayo and 10 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
How bout 100 reasons not to live?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jen Erik, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lol! Right. I've considered putting an ad on Craigslist for someone to go with me to shop just because I have trouble going alone for some reason. For like very little pay. Like $20 bucks to be my companion while I shop so it's less depressing. I know right? I know totally off subject but that's me random like that.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Going Home, Schopenhauer and 5 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Videos like these make me wish that normies would just fuck off to their own planet.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Schopenhauer, Jen Erik and 3 others