• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

olvidame

olvidame

Aug 27, 2023
Never worked a day in my life. I've applied many times before but didn't really care as much when i didn't get a call back or interview. But now, i have a girlfriend for the first time in my life who's financially unstable and i have no way of helping her or myself because the universe seems to enjoy sabotaging me at every turn. Every job wants experience, and the "entry" level ones are flooded with overqualified applicants and people who actually need the job like me are left out to dry. I'm exhausted. I can't take this shit anymore. I'm trying to build a fucking life for myself, trying to get out of the rut of depression and nihilism i've been stuck in for so long and the world just wants to keep me rotting in it. Fuck this fucking planet, seriously.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zanmato, kindalone, Alexei_Kirillov and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own in this existence, I'm sorry you are going through this, it must be really tiring. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zanmato, Alexei_Kirillov, myusername890 and 2 others
Tact

Tact

Aug 16, 2023
I can tell you that there are so many others who are also in the same position as you. Labor and employment is getting harder and harder, it's nothing like it was in the past based on the data. Don't blame yourself, no matter what course you take. I hope you keep trying, I believe in your abilities.

• Hugs
Reactions: murmur, Alexei_Kirillov, WiltingBogStar and 3 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I worked my ass off for years to get trained in a new career. It was two and half years of schooling (while I was doing full-time work). I've got $80K in student loans over the age of 50 because ofit. It would have work out fine. I could have retired at 70 with a house with 200 days to practice the guitar. except................a bunch of deep state jackasses were lurking in the bushes.

They were waiting for me to turn my life around just so they could beat me back down. They took all my money, crashed my health, crashed my hobbies, destroyed all my friendships, crashed my career. It was a well-planned operation that was executed well. Evil, evil people are targeting American civilicians for life destruction programs.

The moral of the story: Effort is uselss. Deep state jackasses are just waiting to inflict more pain. You might no even been aware of them.

Any effort you put in will be undone. 5 years of bone-crushing work can be undone by one psychopth on an advanced computer in a few month.

CTB is the best option in a world controlled by evil, deep state jackasses hell bent on destroying everything you build.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: lacrimosa, Pinkliquid12, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
I honestly hate being jobless, almost as much as i hate having a job lol
I get up, I try to apply for some shitty jobs because I'm not qualified for much. I get absolutely no call backs or even rejection emails. I play some games or try to do something productive with my time. I don't have any money or friends so I don't do anything. I feel like a tiger pacing around in a cage. I go to bed feeling like I've accomplished nothing. I wonder why I haven't killed myself yet. Think about driving out in the middle of the night to jump off a bridge. Repeat.
I hope we find a job soon, bud.

• Love
Reactions: Zanmato, Alexei_Kirillov and WiltingBogStar
WiltingBogStar

WiltingBogStar

Life out here isn’t that great, really.
Jul 6, 2024
I honestly hate being jobless, almost as much as i hate having a job lol
I get up, I try to apply for some shitty jobs because I'm not qualified for much. I get absolutely no call backs or even rejection emails. I play some games or try to do something productive with my time. I don't have any money or friends so I don't do anything. I feel like a tiger pacing around in a cage. I go to bed feeling like I've accomplished nothing. I wonder why I haven't killed myself yet. Think about driving out in the middle of the night to jump off a bridge. Repeat.
I hope we find a job soon, bud.
Tiger pacing around in a cage? Shit, that's a perfect way of wording for my situation too and I've never even thought of it that way before!

Even now, there's a bunch of furniture at the bottom of the stairs and black marks on the walls because I've been angrily throwing shit around the house again. If I had somewhere to release all of this pent-up energy in a safe manner, I'd feel much better.

Thank you!

• Yay!
Reactions: Pinkliquid12
D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
I feel you. I am trying to find work to save money to literally travel to get the holy grail as I am too afraid of using other methods. Also need to save money for burial expenses and that kind of stuff. But I am unable to get any job, and I have all the qualifications and even beyond for most of the stuff I am applying. I'm sick and tired of life. I hope you can find something decent.

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
Never worked a day in my life. I've applied many times before but didn't really care as much when i didn't get a call back or interview. But now, i have a girlfriend for the first time in my life who's financially unstable and i have no way of helping her or myself because the universe seems to enjoy sabotaging me at every turn. Every job wants experience, and the "entry" level ones are flooded with overqualified applicants and people who actually need the job like me are left out to dry. I'm exhausted. I can't take this shit anymore. I'm trying to build a fucking life for myself, trying to get out of the rut of depression and nihilism i've been stuck in for so long and the world just wants to keep me rotting in it. Fuck this fucking planet, seriously.
volunteer for free at a community organization to get experience and keep applying while you do that

100+ applications isn't a lot these days. it's normal, try to not take it personally. it's nothing you are doing, play the odds and keep applying

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
me fucking too. You are NOT ALONE. I've been applying to hundreds of things in and out of my city and 1/100 even respond and even then they wanna run you around with 'watch this video' 'do this questionnaire' then MAYBE they will interview you. It feels so fucking futile. Life feels futile.

Reactions: restinpeace2