TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The point is I want some kind of bleeding out injury before I land on the rocks below you know.
It usually takes 10 seconds to die from a gunshot wound to the heart plus there is a big chance of hitting a rib unless you hold the gun steady on the side pointing it between your ribs aiming for the heart which would be a hard task to do even if standing still, doing it while falling and succeeding would be a miracle as @autumnal already with gravity and what not and you probably don´t want to land feet first I guess? So you will be twirling around trying to aim between your rips while the air will try and force your arm away? Also I have seen several videos of people shooting themselves straight in the chest and they just scream in agonizing pain so I would advice to to shoot yourself in the chest it will hurt like hell.

Btw I am by no means against combining these two methods I have even at one point considered it myself like standing on the edge of a tall building or in your case bridge and gunshot to the head and let the body fall to the ground there is no way anyone could survive that.

Reactions: toomuchgrief
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Shoot into the sky and try and kill God as you fall.
Shoot the sky and get hit by the bullet on it's way back down. Reason I said that because the bullet would be real, unlike god

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Gratitude, but if it is not a nuisance, could you explain why? Many users here were not respectful of the feelings of the user who posted this topic, who, due to not having his first language as English, made mistakes that were not understood by others. This is sad, and should be understood. Reading this kind of thing is not cool, it hurts people. I didn't know that this forum was a place for attacks. This makes me very sad.

The issue is not language, it's that the method is silly,

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
I'm not sure which part of shooting yourself while falling is a ridiculous idea you are having trouble understanding. When shooting at someone else, you aim for centre mass (torso) to increase likelihood of hitting. When shooting yourself, you don't need to worry about these considerations. And if you put yourself into a ridiculous scenario where such considerations are relevant (i.e. while plummeting from a bridge!), then you are setting yourself up for failure.

First you said you already own the shotgun, then you said the $1,000 price for the shotgun is 'totally worth it', implying you don't yet own it? Either you are trolling, or there is a serious problem with either your English or your brain.
well it one of those new guns and it double barrel, so yeah. And it brand new from the box too.

a DP-12 shotgun cost even more, $1,500 the brand new one.
Guess
Hi, I need help with method 1 or 2, my goal is to die, make sure I be dead.

1. This is my ideal choice, but it will take me to buy an airplane ticket back to my homeland country to do it. Money is not a problem, travel fine with me.
I have a 1,800 something feet bridge with nothing below except rocks. I would love to go at terminal velocity straight down the bottom.
It ideal because I always wanted to jump at least 2,000 feet. But I don't think it make a difference between 1,800 feet or 2,000 feet as (1,500 feet is terminal velocity).

2. This I don't need to travel. Easier for me too, and I get to drive my own car to the destination. And plus side it in the middle of no where.
But this bridge it only 800 feet. NOT my ideal height at all. But it in the middle of now where, it even have coyote there. When coyotes hungry they go up to the bridge to look for food. I know, because I been to this bridge before. It just it NOT my ideal height, since 800 feet is ridiculous low height for me.

So I need to add in another method to make sure. Since it my OWN car I get to put anything in my car and not have to worry, I will put a handgun in there. Drive to the destination late evening/night and plunge.
Ofcourse I will load the bullets in my car first, and then go to the bridge and jump with the handgun in my hand. As I free fall down (it will take me like 7 seconds to hit the bottom), I will point the handgun to my head and BLAST my skull.
I hope the bullet enough to put a hole in my head and kill me/or at least blood pour out of my brain, then like 4-5 seconds later I hit rock bottom of the bridge.
So this will make sure I be dead even at 800 feet plunge.

arggg, hard to pick, my ideal is still the 2,000 feet plunge though.

Which one you chose?

eta: Well, now think about it, I will aim at my chest/heart, chest area it alot wider than the head. I just aim at my chest and pull the triggers until all the bullets are out.
But then 15 bullets in a hangun, and 7 seconds to hit the rocks bottom below, I guess we'll see which one hit me first. Well but then I only need 1 bullet to do the job if it hit.

If money is no object why not buy a .600 Magnum express revolver? That'll fix you up.: https://www.tonyrogers.com/weapons/pfeifer-zeliska.htm

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would still go for the firearms personally, maybe because it's my way of ensuring finality as well as sending a clear message to an prohibitionist, anti-choice society. While it is very, very likely that a 1,800 feet plunge would result in death, I prefer the firearm due to having control over my death rather than allowing gravity itself to do the job, but that's just me. Ultimately, either method would very likely result in death especially if done correctly.

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
The issue is not language, it's that the method is silly,

Yes, it may sound silly. But try to think about how the difficulty with English may have affected this user. He seems to be lost and, he doesn't seem to have been able to find the compilation of resources, which clearly made him create this silly and meaningless topic for you, all because of 'just' not knowing English. *Our languages and cultures may well hinder our understanding of others.*

If it's useful: Until a few days ago I didn't know most of the resources posted on the forum, I had no idea what it was, and I obviously posted what all of you call "irritating/frequent/silly questions" (until @autumnal posted an image that showed the place of resource builds, and that was very gratifying to me, even though he is a bit rude at times, I have respect for him, and I believe he is smart to at least understand what other users want to pass to him). All of this, because I just don't understand English, and I still used a translator. So please remember this. The education in other countries (like mine) is not as beneficial and rich as most developed countries.

I am ending this discussion here, I am tired of it. And I will not interfere with your enigmatic discussion.

Reactions: autumnal
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Yes, it may sound silly. But try to think about how the difficulty with English may have affected this user. He seems to be lost and, he doesn't seem to have been able to find the compilation of resources, which clearly made him create this silly and meaningless topic for you, all because of 'just' not knowing English. *Our languages and cultures may well hinder our understanding of others.*

If it's useful: Until a few days ago I didn't know most of the resources posted on the forum, I had no idea what it was, and I obviously posted what all of you call "irritating/frequent/silly questions" (until @autumnal posted an image that showed the place of resource builds, and that was very gratifying to me, even though he is a bit rude at times, I have respect for him, and I believe he is smart to at least understand what other users want to pass to him). All of this, because I just don't understand English, and I still used a translator. So please remember this. The education in other countries (like mine) is not as beneficial and rich as most developed countries.

I am ending this discussion here, I am tired of it. And I will not interfere with your enigmatic discussion.

I think your comment is valuable, so I'm going to respond. I understand if you don't want to reply. I agree with you 100% when you say

*Our languages and cultures may well hinder our understanding of others.*​
Well said. This is a good reminder that English is not the first language of many people on this forum, and we need to be patient and understanding when communicating with each other.
But the OP lives in the US. She has been on this forum for 9 months and has made over 300 posts. She expresses herself well and understands the replies. Language is not the issue here: the issue is the method.

I will leave at that.

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I think your comment is valuable, so I'm going to respond. I understand if you don't want to reply. I agree with you 100% when you say

*Our languages and cultures may well hinder our understanding of others.*​
Well said. This is a good reminder that English is not the first language of many people on this forum, and we need to be patient and understanding when communicating with each other.
But the OP lives in the US. She has been on this forum for 9 months and has made over 300 posts. She expresses herself well and understands the replies. Language is not the issue here: the issue is the method.

I will leave at that.
She's indecisive and it's become a psychological problem.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Btw I am by no means against combining these two methods I have even at one point considered it myself like standing on the edge of a tall building or in your case bridge and gunshot to the head and let the body fall to the ground there is no way anyone could survive that.

@TheGoodGuy

The 800 feet bridge is in the middle of no where, I can go there at night and I can take my sweet time there.
I was thinking of climb over the railing, get to the other side of the railing, one hand hold on to the rail and one hand shot in my head, and let my body fall down. This way I don't have to worry about fall back into the bridge since I already climb over to the other side of the railing.

I just need to get a handgun in order to go with this plan, money I have, car I have, and I only have a shotgun (no handgun).

The other plan I have money to go to China to plunge the 2,000 feet bridge. But that need they ease the travel restriction due to the covid thing.

----------------------------------------

oh and this the shotgun I ask you about.

if you can't see the pic, you can click on this link: https://ibb.co/0twLXdj

98d01b11b308ee15b0dccc1dcc6d77.png

I watch the suicide video of this guy (he was in 4chan, nickname Shuaiby). He didn't even aim at the mouth, he just point to his head and BAM, it literally blow his head to pieces, I guess that how powerful this gun is. And it big, it literally blow his brain to pieces, like you can see blood and meat hit the ceiling.

Money is not the problem $20,000 gun I still can buy. The thing is I want to make sure I will end up dead, not in coma.

I was worry about flinch you know. But would flinch make a difference with this shotgun? Let me ask you, if I did flinch, would that result in me not dead? That is what I'm scare of you know.

That was why I stick with 2,000 feet plunge.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@TheGoodGuy

The 800 feet bridge is in the middle of no where, I can go there at night and I can take my sweet time there.
I was thinking of climb over the railing, get to the other side of the railing, one hand hold on to the rail and one hand shot in my head, and let my body fall down. This way I don't have to worry about fall back into the bridge since I already climb over to the other side of the railing.

I just need to get a handgun in order to go with this plan, money I have, car I have, and I only have a shotgun (no handgun).

The other plan I have money to go to China to plunge the 2,000 feet bridge. But that need they ease the travel restriction due to the covid thing.

I watch the suicide video of this guy (he was in 4chan, nickname Shuaiby). He didn't even aim at the mouth, he just point to his head and BAM, it literally blow his head to pieces, I guess that how powerful this gun is. And it big, it literally blow his brain to pieces, like you can see blood and meat hit the ceiling.

Money is not the problem $20,000 gun I still can buy. The thing is I want to make sure I will end up dead, not in coma.

I was worry about flinch you know. But would flinch make a difference with this shotgun? Let me ask you, if I did flinch, would that result in me not dead? That is what I'm scare of you know.

Yeah I have downloaded his video it´s also in slowmotion so you can see his head explode more clearly he is known as the KSG Kid, The way I will go is slowly pressing the trigger then I won´t flinch like if I just pulled quickly. But I think your combination of a gunshot to the head and suicide jump is 100% gaurenteed death. Also I´d advice to shoot yourself through the mouth with a shotgun aiming for the brain NOT straight up or the side of the head because the frontal cortex will just lobotomize you but since you are combining it with a long suicide jump I wouldn´t worry about that the jump alone would kill you especially at night with no one to "save" you just do what you are most comfortable with since it´s such a foolproof method the gunshot wound will kill you alone and so will the jump.

shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
@TheGoodGuy

What state is the 800 ft bridge in, if I may ask?

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
In Fayetteville, West Virginia, New River Gorge Bridge, it taller than 800 feet (876 ft). It required you have a car to drive there, because it not pedestrian foot walk bridge, only cars allow. Alot jump there, they just drive and park their car and jump at night. When police find you, they only find an empty car.
[ Because of its height (and lack of barriers), the bridge has regularly attracted suicide. ] But a car needed to drive on there.

I prefer the one in New Mexico, in the middle of no where, but it only 700 feet. You can drive there park and jump, or walk there and jump. It in the middle of no where.

Look at it and you see, it in the middle of NO WHERE. I just don't trust it being 700 ft, it low to me. But then 122 suicides on this bridge already and none survived.
I still prefer the bridge in China since it alot higher, it my #1 method, I just need the travel ease restriction so I can fly there on airplane.

20161230-191006-cd3f33274ca1501d9d215861ec4fafe4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: roju and TheGoodGuy
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Looks plenty tall to me! I wouldn't think you'd stand a chance if you jumped off that bridge.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Hi, I need help with method 1 or 2, my goal is to die, make sure I be dead.

1. This is my ideal choice, but it will take me to buy an airplane ticket back to my homeland country to do it. Money is not a problem, travel fine with me.
I have a 1,800 something feet bridge with nothing below except rocks. I would love to go at terminal velocity straight down the bottom.
It ideal because I always wanted to jump at least 2,000 feet. But I don't think it make a difference between 1,800 feet or 2,000 feet as (1,500 feet is terminal velocity).

2. This I don't need to travel. Easier for me too, and I get to drive my own car to the destination. And plus side it in the middle of no where.
But this bridge it only 800 feet. NOT my ideal height at all. But it in the middle of now where, it even have coyote there. When coyotes hungry they go up to the bridge to look for food. I know, because I been to this bridge before. It just it NOT my ideal height, since 800 feet is ridiculous low height for me.

So I need to add in another method to make sure. Since it my OWN car I get to put anything in my car and not have to worry, I will put a handgun in there. Drive to the destination late evening/night and plunge.
Ofcourse I will load the bullets in my car first, and then go to the bridge and jump with the handgun in my hand. As I free fall down (it will take me like 7 seconds to hit the bottom), I will point the handgun to my head and BLAST my skull.
I hope the bullet enough to put a hole in my head and kill me/or at least blood pour out of my brain, then like 4-5 seconds later I hit rock bottom of the bridge.
So this will make sure I be dead even at 800 feet plunge.

arggg, hard to pick, my ideal is still the 2,000 feet plunge though.

Which one you chose?

eta: Well, now think about it, I will aim at my chest/heart, chest area it alot wider than the head. I just aim at my chest and pull the triggers until all the bullets are out.
But then 15 bullets in a hangun, and 7 seconds to hit the rocks bottom below, I guess we'll see which one hit me first. Well but then I only need 1 bullet to do the job if it hit.

I think you've been watching too many James Bond movies!!

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah I have downloaded his video it´s also in slowmotion so you can see his head explode more clearly he is known as the KSG Kid, The way I will go is slowly pressing the trigger then I won´t flinch like if I just pulled quickly. But I think your combination of a gunshot to the head and suicide jump is 100% gaurenteed death. Also I´d advice to shoot yourself through the mouth with a shotgun aiming for the brain NOT straight up or the side of the head because the frontal cortex will just lobotomize you but since you are combining it with a long suicide jump I wouldn´t worry about that the jump alone would kill you especially at night with no one to "save" you just do what you are most comfortable with since it´s such a foolproof method the gunshot wound will kill you alone and so will the jump.

Thank you Sir!

That the pic of the bridge above (too bad, it like 700 ft), I don't want error, so I will just climb over the railing, and one hand hold the railing and one hand shot myself with a gun, and let myself fall down. Since I be over on the other side of the railing, no way I can fall back to the bridge, BAM with a gun and it should send me straight down.

But this is a hassle, I need to get a handgun now. I just wish if it was higher I can just plunge and not need the gun.
Can you see the pic? It really in the middle of NO WHERE, better even after dark. No help gonna come, there nothing there, except coyotes.

Anyhoo, with the KSG, you think that alone be enough to kill me? So you recommend I point at my head like that Shauby guy does? And pull the trigger slowly?
I'm scare of the bullet not fly through my head but instead it fly pass my head or eyes and you know, I be facial damage.

Well I only have ONE chance, so I better do it right, it not like I can have another chance if I somehow survive my methods. I be forever in coma.

What is your method Sir?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you Sir!

That the pic of the bridge above (too bad, it like 700 ft), I don't want error, so I will just climb over the railing, and one hand hold the railing and one hand shot myself with a gun, and let myself fall down. Since I be over on the other side of the railing, no way I can fall back to the bridge, BAM with a gun and it should send me straight down.

But this is a hassle, I need to get a handgun now. I just wish if it was higher I can just plunge and not need the gun.
Can you see the pic? It really in the middle of NO WHERE, better even after dark. No help gonna come, there nothing there, except coyotes.

Anyhoo, with the KSG, you think that alone be enough to kill me? So you recommend I point at my head like that Shauby guy does? And pull the trigger slowly?
I'm scare of the bullet not fly through my head but instead it fly pass my head or eyes and you know, I be facial damage.

Well I only have ONE chance, so I better do it right, it not like I can have another chance if I somehow survive my methods. I be forever in coma.

What is your method Sir?
I don´t know if you have seen the HD video of the Russian guy using a Saiga shotgun shooting himself in the right side of the head and he dies instantly I wouldn´t aim for the forehead even though the KSG Kid succeeded. But again with your combined method I am sure either one will work it´s also a beautiful spot you chose but is there water underneath?

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
@TheGoodGuy
There is a shallow river underneath, and it surrounded by rocks, can you see the picture? yes?

I was there last time, I went straight to the middle of the bridge (because that where you be at the highest height, the middle). And I look down, wow, it look HIGHER than the pic, like when you actually there looking straight down, it looks ALOT higher.
I did saw a cayote across the bridge, I guess it was hungry and come up look for food. I went in evening time when the sun set.

The thing is this bridge barely 700 feet, it seem low to me you know, 700 ft is like 70-75 stories height.

The thing I love about this bridge is it in the middle of no where, and nobody as in human houses surrounded there. If you see the pic, it like flat, nothing around.

However when I was there, sometimes there a car drive by (since it wasn't dark yet), but they don't even bother they just drive straight by like they in a hungry go somewhere lol.

I had a camera on my neck, you know pretending to be tourist, and I park my car across the bridge. Pretending to take picture of sunset, LOL. I guess they don't see me climb on the railing so they don't care.

When my sucide comes, I will go when it dark, so nobody notice.

Would you trust a 700 ft bridge, with a shallow river below surrounded by rocks? This was the reason why I want to combine a handgun with me.

oh, and I see that video, Russian dude brain fall down to his shoulder. It wasn't powerful blast like that KSG tactical shotgun, but Russian dude brain like literally fall down to his shoulder in a full piece. Scary.

You have a prefer method Sir?

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Remember to "lead" the target, since it's moving. You should also take into account deflection of the bullets by the windstream as you plunge. With good aim you might be able to take out some coyotes on the way down.

:))
iu

J

Jessica5

Specialist
May 22, 2019
What's with these people who keep talking about possibly surviving 800 or even 1800 foot jumps (even over land)? This seems very trollish.

The tallest bridge in the world is an 1,850 foot bridge in China. https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-a-dizzying-view-of-the-tallest-bridge-in-the-world

It seems like the OP looked up the height of the tallest bridge in the world, and is now pretending like he's going to jump off it.

I don't think the OP is Chinese. This sounds like BS.
@TheGoodGuy
There is a shallow river underneath, and it surrounded by rocks, can you see the picture? yes?

I was there last time, I went straight to the middle of the bridge (because that where you be at the highest height, the middle). And I look down, wow, it look HIGHER than the pic, like when you actually there looking straight down, it looks ALOT higher.
I did saw a cayote across the bridge, I guess it was hungry and come up look for food. I went in evening time when the sun set.

The thing is this bridge barely 700 feet, it seem low to me you know, 700 ft is like 70-75 stories height.

The thing I love about this bridge is it in the middle of no where, and nobody as in human houses surrounded there. If you see the pic, it like flat, nothing around.

However when I was there, sometimes there a car drive by (since it wasn't dark yet), but they don't even bother they just drive straight by like they in a hungry go somewhere lol.

I had a camera on my neck, you know pretending to be tourist, and I park my car across the bridge. Pretending to take picture of sunset, LOL. I guess they don't see me climb on the railing so they don't care.

When my sucide comes, I will go when it dark, so nobody notice.

Would you trust a 700 ft bridge, with a shallow river below surrounded by rocks? This was the reason why I want to combine a handgun with me.

oh, and I see that video, Russian dude brain fall down to his shoulder. It wasn't powerful blast like that KSG tactical shotgun, but Russian dude brain like literally fall down to his shoulder in a full piece. Scary.

You have a prefer method Sir?

There's no way a person can survive a 700 foot fall, even into water. Especially not shallow water that's surrounded by rocks.

Golden Gate is only 250 feet and has a 95-98% success rate. And Golden Gate is over extremely deep water where you don't hit the ocean bottom.

"Only" 70 stories? I'm sorry but you sound like a troll.

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
What's with these people who keep talking about possibly surviving 800 or even 1800 foot jumps (even over land)? This seems very trollish.

The tallest bridge in the world is an 1,850 foot bridge in China. https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-a-dizzying-view-of-the-tallest-bridge-in-the-world

It seems like the OP looked up the height of the tallest bridge in the world, and is now pretending like he's going to jump off it.

I don't think the OP is Chinese. This sounds like BS.

There's no way a person can survive a 700 foot fall, even into water. Especially not shallow water that's surrounded by rocks.

Golden Gate is only 250 feet and has a 95-98% success rate. And Golden Gate is over extremely deep water where you don't hit the ocean bottom.

"Only" 70 stories? I'm sorry but you sound like a troll.

I think she's perfectly serious.

She never stated that 1,800 feet is survivable, only that she has doubts about 800 feet. Her original plan was to compensate for the lack of altitude by emptying the 15 round magazine of a handgun into herself while falling, aiming for the head. That's silly.

To her credit, she responded to criticism that this was unrealistic. Now she plans to shoot herself in the head while clinging to the railing, then fall. Excessive, yes, but nearly certain to yield a fatal outcome. Why settle for 98%?

Now if she proposed to do it in costume I would hold this up as example of how things should be done. I'd totally be down for that!

Last edited:
J

Jessica5

Specialist
May 22, 2019
I think she's perfectly serious.

She never stated that 1,800 feet is survivable, only that she has doubts about 800 feet. Her original plan was to compensate for the lack of altitude by emptying the 15 round magazine of a handgun into herself while falling, aiming for the head. That's silly.

To her credit, she responded to criticism that this was unrealistic. Now she plans to shoot herself in the head while clinging to the railing, then fall. Excessive, yes, but nearly certain to yield a fatal outcome. Why settle for 98%?

Now if she proposed to do it in costume I would hold this up as example of how things should be done. I'd totally be down for that!

The 98 percent death rate is from 250 feet. If an 800 foot fall isn't a 100% death rate, it's got to be something like 99.99%.

Anyway, Closetofreedom has a thread where (s)he also discusses the possibility of surviving an 800 foot fall. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...s-not-to-land-on-your-feet.40817/#post-749937

Something tells me that closetofreedom and the OP in this thread are the same person. The idea that 2 different people would come up with threads about surviving 800 foot falls on the same day is too much of a coincidence to really be a coincidence.

People on here are extremely bad at detecting trolls.

How many 800+ foot bridges are there in the United States, anyway? The one in WV is the only one I'm aware of.

Last edited:
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
@Close_to_freedom
hey, you should come back here and read what Jessica said, she accuse you and me are the same person, LOL. Anyhoo, best to just ignore it ClosetoFreedom *wink*

Anyhoo, any jumpers here in USA want to jump a 1000 feet bridge is easy, there even MULTIPLES thread on here on it. The reason why I don't want to go here it because it a tourist bridge, I prefer a bridge in the middle of no where so I can use my handgun.

Read this thread on this 1000 feet bridge in Colorado: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/royal-gorge-bridge.24260/
There even a member here who live in Colorado and was there and take pictures on it and tell us how it like. It call the Royal Gorge bridge in the state of Colorado, USA.

Perhaps Jessica and other jumpers should read this thread.

If you in USA, it not hard to suicide, many options, including as many guns as you want as long as you have money to buy it.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
"The trouble about jumping was that if you didn't pick the right number of storeys, you might still be alive when you hit bottom"
-Sylvia Plath

J

Jessica5

Specialist
May 22, 2019
@Close_to_freedom
hey, you should come back here and read what Jessica said, she accuse you and me are the same person, LOL. Anyhoo, best to just ignore it ClosetoFreedom *wink*

Anyhoo, any jumpers here in USA want to jump a 1000 feet bridge is easy, there even MULTIPLES thread on here on it. The reason why I don't want to go here it because it a tourist bridge, I prefer a bridge in the middle of no where so I can use my handgun.

Read this thread on this 1000 feet bridge in Colorado: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/royal-gorge-bridge.24260/
There even a member here who live in Colorado and was there and take pictures on it and tell us how it like. It call the Royal Gorge bridge in the state of Colorado, USA.

Perhaps Jessica and other jumpers should read this thread.

If you in USA, it not hard to suicide, many options, including as many guns as you want as long as you have money to buy it.

What are the odds that 2 different people would both happen to start threads about surviving 800 foot falls on the same day?

I can't believe anybody would take the idea of surviving an 800 foot fall seriously. I'd like to see a single documented case of a person surviving a fall that high where they didn't have a parachute that partially worked.

TBH, I suspect you have more than 2 accounts. Close_to_freedom already responded to this thread, and I suspect that isn't the only time you've responded to this thread under a different username.

Last edited:
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
If that's true, OP is arguing with herself in two completely different voices. Hmm... I'm drawing so much inspiration from this conversation!

On another note, harrumph if you will, but allow that the OP's planned finale is bold in its conception and a powerful expression of her supreme determination to extinguish herself. There are plenty of boring ways to go out, but she chooses to go out in style.

Last edited:
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
didnt want to open new thread we had in news here a couple of eldries 86 old
had gone with shooting handgun male to women and than himself
pepole speak here about getting gun and how hard it is
maybe just maybe
you could find someone who own a gun and he is prefer to die
so you make a deal - you shoot him.and than shoot yourself.
thats much easier than most things

HERE ARE THE NEWS:
Suspicion: An elderly man shot dead his wife and committed suicide -
Police outside the apartment where the seniors committed suicide (Photo: Police spokeswoman) ... Police officers arriving at the apartment found the couple breathless when they were fired from a gun found

they also says that 75+ age are a top risk to commit suicide.

all you need is good way to find eldrey with gun(dont know how).

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you have access to a handgun I would recommend using it. All you need is a few minutes for the blood to leave your brain. A handgun is instant. There is no need for combing handgun with falling. It's just adding extra stress.