• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
I've always asked people this question. I figure if I could have the perfect, apple-of-my-eye-and-soul woman, and she loved me like I loved her, everything else would work itself out. So I would take love. We'd be an unstoppable team. The $1 million could buy you a lot of dates and other distractions and pleasures though. What would you do?

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, leavinghope, Dani Paradox and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Money, but none of the options interest me that much.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NOISYMIND, mattwitt and 2 others
higashikata_panos

higashikata_panos

I'm Vengeance
Apr 13, 2018
Love ofc ... fuck money for all i care . Money is the last thing i want if i had someone that loves me and i love her the same.

Reactions: Goldie, Pineapplecrown, leavinghope and 6 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
money, no question.

Reactions: retarddd, mattwitt, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
I'll take 500k and a semi-perfect partner.

Reactions: Lady black, Pineapplecrown, Red star and 11 others
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I don't need the money and having the best partner ever is just going to make it hurt even more, it's more of a dilemma to me.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FullFat, dano6533 and 1 other person
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I've tried to love somebody that I really cared for, but honestly it's exhausting. I'm not that creative to come up with something new to do together every day. I guess I'd take the money

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, throwaway123, ondodera and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I've tried to love somebody that I really cared for, but honestly it's exhausting. I'm not that creative to come up with something new to do together every day. I guess I'd take the money

Ditto, for me, love can only be temporary. Eventually, I'll get sick of them or they'll get sick of me. And then there's that whole unpleasant watching each other decay and die thing. No thanks. I used to say I wanted a forever relationship but, really, I can't stand the thought. I think I just use the hope of love as another distraction from the fact I don't want to be on this planet.

Reactions: goxua, not-2-b-the-answer, GoPeaceful and 6 others
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
You guys have proven that love has gone the path of the dinosaur. :( Guess I'm just an old fashioned, obsolete, not-very-cool guy who wants one woman and will live and die with her through 60+ years of marriage, arguments, laughs, memories, growing old, etc. I make good $$ at my job and am on the verge of suicide. Guess the concept of "til death do us part" is just fantasy these days. Oh well, I'll be dead soon anyway. Fuck money!!!

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, GoPeaceful, Mari and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
My love bubble burst when I heard what happened to Final Exit Network member, Frank Kavenaugh and his wife. She was in horrific pain and dying in a nursing home so he shot her and then himself, so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. He was one of the kindest men I've ever met, if anyone deserved a decent ending it was he and his wife. Love is tragedy, more often than not.

Reactions: Lizzie S.
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Asperger here. Money, I would be an unhappy but rich gamer until I die from old age. That's precisely the problem, one day money will run out and I will be forced to kill myself.

Reactions: Red star
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Money. I know the love wouldn't last. Hopefully, if I
played my cards right, the money would. Besides, if I CTB on time, that would mean money leftover for family. $$$ is a win-win.

Reactions: retarddd, Final Escape, mattwitt and 1 other person
alice-jane

alice-jane

Apr 22, 2018
You guys have proven that love has gone the path of the dinosaur. :( Guess I'm just an old fashioned, obsolete, not-very-cool guy who wants one woman and will live and die with her through 60+ years of marriage, arguments, laughs, memories, growing old, etc. I make good $$ at my job and am on the verge of suicide. Guess the concept of "til death do us part" is just fantasy these days. Oh well, I'll be dead soon anyway. Fuck money!!!
perhaps a dating site for the suicidal is in order

Reactions: Fucking loving it, Mari, greamcrnec and 1 other person
alice-jane

alice-jane

Apr 22, 2018
My love bubble burst when I heard what happened to Final Exit Network member, Frank Kavenaugh and his wife. She was in horrific pain and dying in a nursing home so he shot her and then himself, so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. He was one of the kindest men I've ever met, if anyone deserved a decent ending it was he and his wife. Love is tragedy, more often than not.
that is very sad

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lizzie S. and Sonnenblume
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I kind of wish such a site existed. I heard about one for the mentally ill in a Cracked.com article, but the site didn't look well-maintained.

Reactions: alice-jane
alice-jane

alice-jane

Apr 22, 2018
I kind of wish such a site existed. I heard about one for the mentally ill in a Cracked.com article, but the site didn't look well-maintained.
well, yah. cuz mentally ill. ;)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and FakeNews
N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I would take the money and donate it to the most effective charity I could find. I am convicted to a renunciation of life.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Mari
M

MisarableCock

Apr 8, 2018
i would take the money, of course.
i stay away from human relationships for my best interest

Reactions: retarddd, not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and 1 other person
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Love, I already met my soulmate.
She didn't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sayo, Ssname and 5 others
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I'd take the money, buy a sarco and drift off into whatever comes next (If anything at all)

Reactions: mattwitt and Sonnenblume
Phantom

Phantom

Apr 9, 2018
I'd take money. I don't feel that love is a pressing matter for me. Honestly I'm not even interested. It'll come if it does, it won't come if it won't. My interest will follow if something comes up.

However money is always a pressing matter; you have to get your stuff fixed, you have to get new stuff (electronics,hobby stuff, maybe some N or rope some day), afford food, have a place to live in. Having a million dollars would change my focus on life quite a lot, and although still looking to be successful, I wouldn't have to be worried if success does not come.

I could focus on things I like, if I still like anything. I could finish all the projects I have lying around, if the strength to do so was to come. I'd have so much better chances at life.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and SadSundae
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Love.

Reactions: Ssname, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mari
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
My most perfectly conceivable woman would be an anime waifu (lol) so...money, it is.

Jokes aside, I wouldn't want to drag someone I love down by being in a relationship with them. Relationships are built on mutual support. How can I take care of someone else when I can't even take care of myself? Not only in a financial sense. I wouldn't be able to mentally support/shoulder burdens of my partner through rough times because I can barely keep myself from falling apart. Having a responsibility over others works for some people but not for me sadly.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lotharius
T

Tiburcio

Money would solve most part of my problems, and love would be an extra difficulty if one day I decide killing myself. Also, money is more durable than love. Maybe if this would be a happy, fantastic world love should be a good option but... Mother of good look around and look how every relationship has a bad ending. It can't be more decadent.

Reactions: retarddd, not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and 1 other person
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
i would want my soulmate, i don't need a lot of friends or fancy things, i figure if i found that person i could handle living

Reactions: Kev, Ssname, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
Money.

I'd buy a small flat for $40,000 or as little as possible, preferably in a hot climate, move and live the rest of my life with just the essentials to survive. As long as you don't blow the money it's enough. No pressure to do anything. I would use my spare time for volunteering and charity work. I would help as many people as I can, when I feel comfortable enough to do so.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and Tiburcio
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
I'd inevitably hurt them, so I'd take the money and try to minimize the harm of my existence.

Reactions: goxua, retarddd, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
That actually gave me the first honest laugh i had for as ling as i can remember sign me up. Go on a date play normal tjen back to mine or her place and let the demons out and ending up giving eachother the final push. Sounds interesting

Reactions: Mizule and lv-gras
NotTheStatusQuo

NotTheStatusQuo

May 10, 2018
Money. I don't believe in love.

Reactions: retarddd, not-2-b-the-answer, mattwitt and 2 others
Mess

Mess

May 18, 2018
I have a weird romantic orientation, i'm in the aromantic spectrum, so it would be a miracle for me to love someone forever, i'll definitely chose it, seems to be a good experience