H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
If you google, there are case reports of people in poor health dying from as little as 150mg of Zopiclone (7 tabs).

I'm extremely frail and sick. If I were to combine 15-20 Zopiclone tabs with other sedatives like alcohol and maybe an antihistamine is there a chance it would kill me? Would this be peaceful or unpleasant?
Actually it was only 90mg

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1, Donewith_ and kkatt
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Here..its given that the lethal dose of zopiclone is 150 mg, but i wouldn't believe it..coz it may be the lowest amount they are mentioning (they did not give that info to ctb obviously.. so not that reliable)..
https://overdoseinfo.com/zopiclone-overdose-symptoms-amount-treatment/

When you do something that you are not sure about.. its like hit or miss(but you have to face the side effects, damage from attempt here.. if you fail)
In the case you mentioned, it may have worked coz of their health condition. Its better to do it if you have got the complete lethal amount.. and are really sure. I would try my best to avoid it.

Reactions: Baskol1
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I am not frail but have taken 3-4 of lethal amounts of multiple cocktails and sedatives and woke up fine. So its very individual and you don't want to mess up. My best advice is to always experiment with an « allergy » type test first, moving on to a normal dose, evaluate the reaction, double max dose, and you should know by then how much it would take or if it would even work. I've taken 5-6 times the max dose of many drugs with no effect so I know it will be near impossible for me. You might feel frail but it depends how your liver is feeling that really counts. Better to overestimate than under...

Reactions: Donewith_ and Baskol1