• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I know this topic has come up a bit but has anyone attempted zop in the past? I did, i havnt seen anything saying we can't mention numbers (sorry if I'm wrong), but I took 80 (7.5mg) some years back. I was going to use alcohol but I maybe stupidly thought it was enough alone. My health wasn't great yet I survived & didnt need a ventilator etc.

I'm unsure if I will choose to die (I'm weird as I often want to die but only the above time was I 110% accepting, ever since I've been too scared. I'm in a psyc ward so I don't have my (100+) zop on me to help me know if I could do it, but I have not often felt this hopeless about living.

I also have some lorazepam which i would add, alot of quetiapine & a few bits & pieces, but quetiapine makes me anxious so I'm not wanting to use it, I want zop because it was so peaceful when I tried.

I would use morphine/heroin or similar but I don't do drugs so I have no way to find it

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I know this topic has come up a bit but has anyone attempted zop in the past? I did, i havnt seen anything saying we can't mention numbers (sorry if I'm wrong), but I took 80 (7.5mg) some years back. I was going to use alcohol but I maybe stupidly thought it was enough alone. My health wasn't great yet I survived & didnt need a ventilator etc.

I'm unsure if I will choose to die (I'm weird as I often want to die but only the above time was I 110% accepting, ever since I've been too scared. I'm in a psyc ward so I don't have my (100+) zop on me to help me know if I could do it, but I have not often felt this hopeless about living.

I also have some lorazepam which i would add, alot of quetiapine & a few bits & pieces, but quetiapine makes me anxious so I'm not wanting to use it, I want zop because it was so peaceful when I tried.

I would use morphine/heroin or similar but I don't do drugs so I have no way to find it
If only I had morphine or heroin. I would just pump myself full of it and ctb in peace on my way to whatever is next.

Reactions: letsmakeitagoodworl
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I dunno pal. I doubt it's very lethal as it's legal (if prescription-only). But I do know when I have it I just like to get some damn sleep.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
If only I had morphine or heroin. I would just pump myself full of it and ctb in peace on my way to whatever is next.
Would be a dream come true aye. I wish I knew how people get all this stuff lol. Do they just go upto random pep! I couldn't do that

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Zopiclone has a very high LD50 (lethal dose in 50% of cases). Animal studies show that it takes about 1000mg per kg body weight if taken by mouth. That's a whole lot of pills and it is more likely that your body expels the poison (violently throwing up) and you may choke on your own vomit while unconscious from the part that your body can't get out.

While reports do say that suicides with Zopiclone are on the rise, it is really, really difficult to OD on it. Especially since there are antidotes available to reverse the effect.

That's also why Z is prescribed to people who have a higher risk to CTB.

It is much more likely that you'll end up in the ER and get a mandatory hold on a psych ward.

0 stars.
Do not recommend.

EDIT: Same applies to Lorazepam.
The lethal dose required is over 2g. That's 2000 x 1mg.
You'll just really injure your kidneys/liver.

Reactions: Ceterum
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Will not work. There's a woman here on my psych ward who overdoses on Zopiclone every day. She says it makes her feel buzzy, believe she's invisible and go shoplifting.
That's why she's checked herself in to this prison

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Ouch sounds like she's got a bad addiction to the stuff. I found it alluring in abuse potential years ago when I started (but I have a bad circadian rhythm disorder so I need them to work this I didn't abuse them). Ironically this thread answers are making me more hopeless
Zopiclone has a very high LD50 (lethal dose in 50% of cases). Animal studies show that it takes about 1000mg per kg body weight if taken by mouth. That's a whole lot of pills and it is more likely that your body expels the poison (violently throwing up) and you may choke on your own vomit while unconscious from the part that your body can't get out.

While reports do say that suicides with Zopiclone are on the rise, it is really, really difficult to OD on it. Especially since there are antidotes available to reverse the effect.

That's also why Z is prescribed to people who have a higher risk to CTB.

It is much more likely that you'll end up in the ER and get a mandatory hold on a psych ward.

0 stars.
Do not recommend.

EDIT: Same applies to Lorazepam.
The lethal dose required is over 2g. That's 2000 x 1mg.
You'll just really injure your kidneys/liver.
Thanks the data above is really helpful but depressing lol. I've searched zop deaths before & few seem to come up, its odd though as a few successful ones were on really small amounts (like 20 or so pills) I assume they had some severe as heck health issues to make that work... it's just frustrating because I doubt I'm capable of anything bar this or heroin and it just sucks cuse I like feeling like I have a backdoor of need be

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
it's just frustrating because I doubt I'm capable of anything bar this or heroin and it just sucks cuse I like feeling like I have a backdoor of need be
Yes that feeling of not being in charge of one's own future. Being back in control.
It's what drives many here on the forum to look into other options.
You are new here, so it will take a few days until you can use the search function in the upper right hand corner.
I suggest looking at the PPeH that gives a good overview of methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Yes that feeling of not being in charge of one's own future. Being back in control.
You are new here, so it will take a few days until you can use the search function in the upper right hand corner.

PPeH is a defunct literary source. Other members have posted extracts from an updated source.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
PPeH is a defunct literary source. Other members have posted extracts from an updated source.
IMO it still is a valuable resource because it describes in detail many, many other methods.
Having an idea of how many options are out there and what the benefits/risks are is important to make an informed decision.
It also helps to understand the lingo on SaSu when methods are described and abbreviated.

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Zopi is great for helping you sleep. Rubbish for everything else. It's designed to not give you a high or be dangerous.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022

Thanks heaps for this, I've started reading it. Very interesting, also I used to work in pal care (not as a clinical worker) but I was involved alot in other ways) amazing service but it's true they can't make death peaceful for all. I know we cant source on here, but are we allowed to ask about using the dark web to source things I recently started trying ro figure it out but I feel it's a black hole for getting ripped off

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks heaps for this, I've started reading it. Very interesting, also I used to work in pal care (not as a clinical worker) but I was involved alot in other ways) amazing service but it's true they can't make death peaceful for all. I know we cant source on here, but are we allowed to ask about using the dark web to source things I recently started trying ro figure it out but I feel it's a black hole for getting ripped off
You are welcome.

I think you can ask general technical questions on how to safely use the dark web.
Just not which website to use or which seller is reliable.

The idea is that SaSu is an open forum, accessible to anyone. Even without making an account. The public forum is under a lot of scrutiny by people who don't agree with the forum (also journalists, suicide-researchers, law enforcement possibly).

AFAIK there have been multiple attempts to take the forum down. So if we want to continue as community we have to follow some rules to make ourselves less vulnerable.