• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What's your sign? ;)

• Aries

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Taurus

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Cancer

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Leo

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • Virgo

• Libra

• Scorpio

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Sagittarius

• Capricorn

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018
Taurus sun, Libra moon, Capricorn ascendant. I can potentially get along well with any sign. In my experience it depends on the person and less on the sign. However, some of my closer relationships and friendships have been with Leos, Libras and Pisces.

Reactions: KitKat, Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Found an astrology chart online:

Pisces - sun
Gemini - ascendant
Libra - moon

^ There was more stuff on the chart but people put those 3 things so I did too.

Google says:

"The most compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
The least compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Gemini and Sagittarius."

Dunno how accurate that is as one of my close friends is a Gemini.
And I also absolutely detest my estranged sister who is a Capricorn.

I typically go by the Chinese zodiac more than the western zodiac/horoscope-- for my Chinese zodiac I am a year of fire rabbit.

In general I think personality traits are pretty accurate but I dunno about the compatibility stuff.

Always thought astrology stuff was fascinating but never got too into it.

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I can also do you a personal reading, I have an extraordinary sixth sense also! I have the ability to detect bullshit. Screenshot 20181209 123259 20181209123734107 1544359754418

• Yay!
Reactions: restless.dreams, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
GZ-2013-Chart.jpg

This is the true zodiac in all its glory! The only one that matters. Who needs weird horse people and crabs when you can be a superhero or pirate. Obviously I am very unique and special so my sign is not represented there. Instead I am the star sign of the Cthulhu Dragon. To arrive at the date of this star sign I spoke to my reincarnated self that was once the king of Atlantis where time is measured differently. The downsides of this star sign though is the more I try and understand the world I inhabit the more insane I go! The dragon aspect also makes me bad tempered when encountering insanity provoking things. I guess that is the price of being unique and special but born under a bad tentacly sign.

It is not all bad though because when the planet known simply as the Rogue Planet jiggles a bit. I gain the uncanny ability to read my own farts, which Cthulhu told me to nickname the Phantom Menace in honor of the decline of the star wars franchise. If I closely study the Phantom menaces I can determine the future based on their pungency and potentially eggy nature.

I am quite confident I can predict your financial future and potential love interests via this method. As well as if you are at risk of being abducted by invisible mole people or space pirates, that will press you into creating bootleg games and films all featuring Ben Stiller. These pirates seem to worship him like a god, don't ask me why. Then will make you watch everything he has ever created, you won't even be allowed to be stoned either! You should be very afraid of this eventuality. Imagine the horror of it! So you should definitely come see me! It is the only way to be safe from the uncertainty of the future and the dangers of Ben Stiller loving space pirates.

Readings will cost an equivalent of £100. Or if you want a more detailed Phantom Menace experience it cost £300. I also accept bitcoin and galactic universal credits if you have them. Should you want my full anti Space Pirate package that guarantees your safety, that will cost a grand in three installment made on the 9th of the month. The numerology of the ninth is important to your ongoing safety. Who says you can't buy peace of mind?

You will also need to bring some boiled eggs and gherkins as well, as it helps me deliver a more efficient and accurate reading.

• Love
Reactions: Soul, RM5998, Severen and 6 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
GZ-2013-Chart.jpg

This is the true zodiac in all its glory! The only one that matters. Who needs weird horse people and crabs when you can be a superhero or pirate. Obviously I am very unique and special so my sign is not represented there. Instead I am the star sign of the Cthulhu Dragon. To arrive at the date of this star sign I spoke to my reincarnated self that was once the king of Atlantis where time is measured differently. The downsides of this star sign though is the more I try and understand the world I inhabit the more insane I go! The dragon aspect also makes me bad tempered when encountering insanity provoking things. I guess that is the price of being unique and special but born under a bad tentacly sign.

It is not all bad though because when the planet known simply as the Rogue Planet jiggles a bit. I gain the uncanny ability to read my own farts, which Cthulhu told me to nickname the Phantom Menace in honor of the decline of the star wars franchise. If I closely study the Phantom menaces I can determine the future based on their pungency and potentially eggy nature.

I am quite confident I can predict your financial future and potential love interests via this method. As well as if you are at risk of being abducted by invisible mole people or space pirates, that will press you into creating bootleg games and films all featuring Ben Stiller. These pirates seem to worship him like a god, don't ask me why. Then will make you watch everything he has ever created, you won't even be allowed to be stoned either! You should be very afraid of this eventuality. Imagine the horror of it! So you should definitely come see me! It is the only way to be safe from the uncertainty of the future and the dangers of Ben Stiller loving space pirates.

Readings will cost an equivalent of £100. Or if you want a more detailed Phantom Menace experience it cost £300. I also accept bitcoin and galactic universal credits if you have them. Should you want my full anti Space Pirate package that guarantees your safety, that will cost a grand in three installment made on the 9th of the month. The numerology of the ninth is important to your ongoing safety. Who says you can't buy peace of mind?

You will also need to bring some boiled eggs and gherkins as well, as it helps me deliver a more efficient and accurate reading.
I'll get my coat! You trumped me on this.

Reactions: blanketyblk, gingerplum, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
can the options be changed to like Sagittarius or Aquarius
and Capricorn or Pisces

i feel excluded

Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Born under First Quarter as my profile pic shows. It's the real pic of the Moon when I was born. I noticed some other first quarter moons here. You need to know the sign of the Sun and sign of the Moon to determine under which phase you're born. Born at a quarter is pretty hard, whether that be the first or last one.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
don't believe in this but i still take note of what the signs of my loved ones are for some reason.

i'm an aquarius. boyfriend is a leo. best friend is a sagittarius. oh, and my dickhead ex is a capricorn.

Reactions: not_a_robot
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Sagittarius, Leo moon, Aquarius rising.

If my spaceship would come back for me, that'd be great.

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Peaceisnear and not_a_robot
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
90 % of people in my life ( not family ,but the ones we attract or are attracted to - friends, bf s,other acquantances, celebs...) were Aries ! (coincidence ? ..I dont really believe in coincidences in this life)

Yea Sun-Moon conjunctions are a common thing. Jung did research under married couples and found an overload of these. Mainly the man's Sun conjunct the woman's Moon. You have an aries Moon so no coincidence you attract aries Sun. But I'm talking against walls here with hardly anyone believing in it. Just research it yourself for decades and then see what you come up with.

Reactions: Peaceisnear
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Scorpio. Scorpio rules sex and death. I don't want to believe in it andI know it's silly but I hate uncanny coincidences. I am pretty similar to most of the descriptions except for many planets in Libra makes me more laid back and lazy than most Scorpios. "Sex and Death and the gateway in between", pretty much describes my life.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, omoidarui, Paisley and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
.Sun sign: Virgo
Moon sign: Pisces
Ascendant sign: Taurus

After a quick Google search,
Most compatible: Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn
Least compatible: Gemini and Sagittarius

I have no idea what any of this means, apart from the fact that the general qualities of my sun sign are about 50% accurate.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Capricorn with Virgo rising and a Cancer Moon. Also Pluto is right on my ascendant.

I used to like working on natal charts for my friends. It was like little lessons in seeing life from a different perspective. It did me good.

Reactions: Halo13 and Jen0804
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't believe in any of this but I voted anyway.

Reactions: Soul
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Capricorn

I adore Taurus and Gemini and Leo's
I get on well Sagittarius and Scorpio

My fiancé is gemini which according to dr google isn't a compatible match .. I don't feel the compatibility is based on much other than personality..... I know mAny happy fire+fire signs

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Everyone has something bad to say about mine :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm Aries but don't really believe in Astrology.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I wanna know if a certain star sign is more susceptible to being suicidal.
Main reason I'm creating this thread.
Also, I wanna know people's opinions.

What's your sign?
Who are you most compatible with?
Do you have any unlikely signed friends/partners?
And of course, which signs do you adore/despise?
Or is this a bunch of crap?
I look forward to your replies (:
Dont forget to vote!
(If you're a Pisces... say so below, I didnt have enough polling options for you :o)

I'll go first
I'm a Leo. Some of you have seen my photos in the Pictures thread, and I do have a giant lion's paw over my heart with my star sign at the center.
I am most compatible with Sagittarius, Aries, and Gemini.
My first real relationship that lasted 6 years, my ex fiance was a Libra.
Most of my best friends always ended up being female Scorpio.
But for some reason every male Scorpio I met got on my damn nerves.
I love Capricorns. And I've disliked every female Sagittarius I've ever met.
Scorpio, I've found just about everyone to be equally selfish and toxic.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm a Gemini. Lots of Geminis here, eh? Idk about the sun and moon placements though.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a Virgo sun, Pisces moon, Leo rising. I'm a dragon in the Chinese zodiac.
Born under First Quarter as my profile pic shows. It's the real pic of the Moon when I was born. I noticed some other first quarter moons here. You need to know the sign of the Sun and sign of the Moon to determine under which phase you're born. Born at a quarter is pretty hard, whether that be the first or last one.
Interesting, I was born under a full moon.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah I'm Pisces, a Pisce of shit.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Aquarius sun Scorpio moon.
Describes me well