B

bart352

Sep 25, 2024
I hope this doesn't break any rules, but I've been trying to come up with a way to prevent SI getting in the way. I was thinking about zip tying my hands to the chair immediately after lowering the bag. What do you all think about this?

M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
I grabbed several feet of elastic band (the same band I used to make the exit bag) and wrapped it several times around the arm of my chair. In such a way that I can painfully squeeze my hands into the strap. This makes it very difficult to remove my hands, and impossible to subconsciously remove the bag after passing out. The problem with zip-ties is that it's hard to tighten them without a free hand. You need some kind of creative solution.

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I hope this doesn't break any rules, but I've been trying to come up with a way to prevent SI getting in the way. I was thinking about zip tying my hands to the chair immediately after lowering the bag. What do you all think about this?
The question is: would SI get in the way? As I've understood it your body doesn't even realize it's being deprived of oxygen.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
The question is: would SI get in the way? As I've understood it your body doesn't even realize it's being deprived of oxygen.
yes there is no air hunger at all. Your co2 levels dont rise. You breathe normally and then you pass out. No choking and no gasping. Inert gas+exit bag is much more peadeful than SN for example.

Reactions: shadow999
exitingtothevoid

exitingtothevoid

Aug 2, 2024
I'm thinking about using handcuffs and tying them to the seat of my chair or waist.