• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yūko Takeuchi (竹内 結子, Takeuchi Yūko, April 1, 1980 – September 27, 2020) was a Japanese actress. She is known for her roles in television series Asuka (1999), Pride (2004), FlashForward (2009), and Miss Sherlock (2018) as well as films such as Ring (1998), Yomigaeri (2003), and Dog in a Sidecar (2007).

On September 27, 2020, at 2 am (JST), Takeuchi was found hanged at her home in Shibuya, Tokyo. She was taken to hospital but died shortly afterwards. No suicide note has been found. She was 40 years old.

Another suicide, it's one of the very few that we ever hear about...for every publicised story, there are thousands that go unheard. Rest in peace to them all.

NewFile

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
From the IMDB, she was a very busy actress even until the end. I wonder what caused her to take her own life. Any updates?

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
From the IMDB, she was a very busy actress even until the end. I wonder what caused her to take her own life. Any updates?
I would also like to know what pushed her to do it. There haven't been any updates to my knowledge, sadly with many cases you never get more details beyond just the announcement of their death.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i wonder how they do it so easily. i tried to learn and didnt find it too easy to set it so that you break your neck, which is a must. rip sweet lady

Reactions: Superdeterminist
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
i wonder how they do it so easily. i tried to learn and didnt find it too easy to set it so that you break your neck, which is a must. rip sweet lady
You don't have to break your neck. Apparently if you restrict the carotid artery you will pass out quickly and have a seemingly quick and painless death.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
You don't have to break your neck. Apparently if you restrict the carotid artery you will pass out quickly and have a seemingly quick and painless death.
and how can you be sure that you restrict the carotid artery? a special kind of knot?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Roll a couple sponges In between the artery and rope. When the rope tightens, the sponge will compress and close the arteries.

M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
and how can you be sure that you restrict the carotid artery? a special kind of knot?
A slipknot will work. I think it's more placement on neck but full suspension it shouldn't matter. I've seen some videos posted on this forum of people hanging and they pass out quickly. I'm hoping this is the case for myself as well

Reactions: Worndown