• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Any channels you guys enjoy of youtube? i need more material
I like random shit yt recommends, asmr and youtube poops. Also I think pewdiepie is massively overrated and only slighly funny.
Ive been following the James Charles and tati drama and I feel for James and the mob mentality that attacked him without proof. That kind of stupid shit humans do that can drive a person to suicide, yknow.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaleyWayMCR
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Some channels that I enjoy...

1. Life with Feet. A channel made by two women without arms. Very light-hearted despite the "theme".

2. YOURWAY2NORWAY. A really funny channel about Norway. The host is very lovely. I never get tired listening to his unique accent.

3. Asian Boss. Contained many nice interviews from Asian countries (mostly China, Japan, and South Korea). Because, I'm asian myself. This my favourite channel when I want to listen to some sexy asian languages.

4. Team2Moms. My favourite lgbt channel.

5. The Garbadors. My favourite poke-tuber.

Reactions: spanishguy22