N

Nate

May 11, 2018
So I'm wondering how effective will N be on a younger person? For example, I'm 23 and fairly healthy. I weigh 125 pounds though, so I'm guessing that will work in my favor when trying to OD successfully.

Are there lots of success stories on younger people ODing? How much do you think my age and body condition will affect the potency/reliability of taking N?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
As long as you take enough it shouldn't be an issue. One bottle isn't good enough for a young, healthy person. So I'd advise two bottles (if only there was 12g in one bottle). Three bottles if your morbidly obese.

Reactions: Lotharius
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
As long as you take enough it shouldn't be an issue. One bottle isn't good enough for a young, healthy person. So I'd advise two bottles (if only there was 12g in one bottle). Three bottles if your morbidly obese.
are there any other cases where 3 bottles would be advisable?

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Great. I also plan on mixing it with something to make it more potent.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
are there any other cases where 3 bottles would be advisable?
If you want it to kill you faster from what i heard. I dont know how much faster it would be than 2 bottles but i imagine it wouldn't be much.

Reactions: Lotharius
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
So I'm wondering how effective will N be on a younger person? For example, I'm 23 and fairly healthy. I weigh 125 pounds though, so I'm guessing that will work in my favor when trying to OD successfully.

Are there lots of success stories on younger people ODing? How much do you think my age and body condition will affect the potency/reliability of taking N?

Toxicology journals have articles describing young people successfully euthanizing themselves with N.

Great. I also plan on mixing it with something to make it more potent.

What are you planning on mixing it with?

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Toxicology journals have articles describing young people successfully euthanizing themselves with N.

What are you planning on mixing it with?
Thanks. And an anti seizure drug, not sure of the name yet but I'll find out when I need to.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Thanks. And an anti seizure drug, not sure of the name yet but I'll find out when I need to.

I'm assuming you're referring to phenytoin. This information is based on the assumption that pentobarbital is metabolized similarly to phenobarbital, since pento hasn't been studied as deeply as phenobarbital.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1885026/

Phenobarbital is metabolized (excreted) by the liver enzymes CYP2C9 and CYP2C19. Phenytoin is a CYP2C9 inhibitor, so it can theoretically raise levels of phenobarbital. But according to this paper, the effects may be mild and even unpredictable.

But this also means that any substance that inhibits CYP2C9 or CYP2C19 could raise levels of pentobarbital. This paper mostly discusses valproic acid as an enhancer of barbiturates.

Reactions: Nate
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Hmmm. Maybe it's not worth it then. I sure hope it works without it then.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
It will definitely work. Od-ing on N (or any other drug that is known to be reliable) is not a method you wanna complicate.
Take your anti-emetics, drink your N and don't call 911 afterwards.

Reactions: Nate