• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Rest Easy, Silentgirl (she wasn't on this site).

You had been suffering for years at the hands of others, and eventually in your own hands.
I knew you since we were 2 in kindergarten, and we were super close in sixth form.
I'm sorry I had to break contact when you were falling down, I had to take care of myself.
Things were never easy for you, you had the hardest battle.
At least now you're at peace, the demons can't get you now. You're with your dad.

When this happens everyone says 'oh I wish I'd done more to help', but what could we have done? She was in a vicious, vicious cycle that she couldn't get out of. At times we were helpless bystanders because some things are beyond our reach.

Between you and me, it was inevitable.. but the shock is still there and the tears are awaiting their cue to fall.
I'm glad you're in a better place now.

Rest Easy xx

Edit: This isn't meant to be a nasty message, far from it. You don't know her, there was little I could have done. There is no ill intent here.

Last edited:
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry I had to break contact when you were falling down, I had to take care of myself.

Then why this production here from you?

When this happens everyone says 'oh I wish I'd done more to help', but what could we have done? She was in a vicious, vicious cycle that she couldn't get out of.

Just being there for her? Listening? Not breaking contact?

Between you and me, it was inevitable..

I guess that's all that you can now tell yourself.

Your post really feels wrong on so many levels.

N

nasblue

Jul 14, 2018
What method did she use, if you don't mind me asking.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Your post really feels wrong on so many levels.

I can't tell her directly, so I thought this place would be better to express my sadness.
You don't know the story, only what I've written.
If this post is inappropriate I'll get it deleted, but I didn't see anything wrong with my message.

Reactions: lv-gras
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
I can't tell her directly, so I thought this place would be better to express my sadness.
You don't know the story, only what I've written.
If this post is inappropriate I'll get it deleted, but I didn't see anything wrong with my message.

It's not inappropriate. It's ok to express your sadness. The whole message just rubs me really the wrong way. About how people interact with the living and the dead.

I wish you peace and that you are ok.