• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I have spine problems as of a year ago. It's really great that pain exporting nerves are located in bunches right next to the part of the body that doesn't fucking heal. If you injure your spine (or gravity just does it for you while you're sitting in a chair typing) YOU ARE FUCKED FOREVER. It's really like a message from a higher power telling you to kill yourself ASAP.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans, pthnrdnojvsc, davidtorez and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is and it's truly horrific how it's this way. I see the human body as such an harmful and hellish flesh prison that one is enslaved to, it terrifies me how there is literally no limit as to how much agony it can cause, this is certainly a reason as to why I'd always prefer to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way.

Reactions: a.hamza.13 and davidtorez
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Can relate to nerve pain from spinal issues. Mine's a shooting pain that goes right through my fingers. Median nerve malfunction because C5 and C6 can't send the right signals to it anymore since being compressed in a car accident. When it flares up, I can't sleep. Sometimes lasts a few hours, sometimes lasts a week or more. Like constant seizures and actually treated with anti-seizure meds, but they only stop the jolt, not the pain.

In my case the flare ups are still sporadic. So I can get through them. Although the longer ones are particularly torturous, especially when the extreme sleep deprivation starts kicking in. If they ever become permanent, which becomes more and more likely with age and immune system weakening, I agree that ctb might be the only option. I don't think the severity of nerve pain is well understood broadly.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Can relate to physical pain making life hell. All the money in the world isn't worth this torment.
It really is and it's truly horrific how it's this way. I see the human body as such an harmful and hellish flesh prison that one is enslaved to, it terrifies me how there is literally no limit as to how much agony it can cause, this is certainly a reason as to why I'd always prefer to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way.
Glad to see you're back!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc