Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
What are your opinions on sodium chloride (salt) suicides?

lpfx

lpfx

Building for others before myself
Apr 12, 2023
Salt overdoses can cause seizures, immense pain in the lower back where the kidneys are, massive confusion, and render you unable to relax your muscles.

Overall, wouldn't be an option that I would recommend.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and my-end
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
And it's also easy to assemble that much salt in one place when one is struggling with motivation or executive function or plenty of other things.

It may also be easy to put the lethal dose into your body. Not sure about the taste of a maximum saturation solution, or the possible nausea.

Ultimately it seems there are less unpleasant ways to go, and yet I am currently reading up on it.

Considering the fact that Amazon isn't going to stop delivering salt any time soon... and if you could possibly get that much in you and hold it down long enough, without anybody knowing what's happening right away it would be difficult to reverse the lethality.

That's my thinking on it anyway.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023

corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
It seems horribly unpleasant not only because of the effects of that much salt on your body but also the flavor fatigue and how much you would really want to drink saturated salt water for that purpose... there are much better ways to go