C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
I'm a fairly attractive guy, despite what my mom says. I'm no model, nor am I someone who stops you at your track on the streets with my beauty.

I've had my fair share of attention from women. But I got nerfed by social anxiety, shyness and awkwardness. So if I'm not the one being pursued, nothing will happen. And that's the problem.

I don't have any energy to talk to new girls or get into talking stages or pursue anyone I just don't have it in me. And I feel like as I age, I'll look worse especially since I stopped drinking water and exercising and eating healthy, so it's probably downhills from here.

I'm worried I'm running out of time and eventually I'll look x10 worse than I do now and struggle even more to find love. Fuck.

I ghosted all of my talking stages. Hell I wouldn't even call them that, I stop replying to most after 1 day.

I think I'm an avoidant attached guy at first, but as the relationship warms up, I become anxiously attached? Or maybe my ex being the avoidant is what makes me believe I have anxious anxiety. idk man.

Go drink some water if you're reading this.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I find men get more attractive in their 30s and 40s personally

Reactions: cantdecidenameeven
C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I find men get more attractive in their 30s and 40s personally
Turned 21 recently. Yeah I find women in that range much more attractive personally as well.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36