• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone.
I've posted on here a few times and I have now come to the point where I need to take action soon.

I am not able to do SN, as my gut issues are mainly what is bringing me to CTB. I have severe dysbiosis of bacteria in my gut and stomach which means that now with everything that I eat I become more and more sick and I have almost 0 good bacteria left. The gut/brain axis is real and my mental health is getting really really bad like I'm starting to look and act like a crazy person as I'm poisoning myself so to speak every time I eat as these bacteria are feeding on the food that I eat. I have extreme anxiety due to my stomach being full and extreme pressure there. My whole body is also super tense and shaky. Obviously this is not how I want to live anymore. I cannot do any more antibiotics as this is what got me here in the first place and I don't tolerate herbs that well at all..

The only method left for me is jumping. I have found a bridge, 80meters high plus I have a partner. We are both afraid of jumping but believe that we will be able to do it together. What do you guys think? Will this be doable? Any advice is welcome.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry about your disease, is there really no cure at all?

About jumping, well, I prefer not-so-gore methods such as hanging or SN but if it's your and your partner's decision is okay I think.
Just don't rush things and do everything as much properly as you can.

Wish you good luck and hope you can find peace soon, pal!

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I'm so sorry about your disease, is there really no cure at all?

About jumping, well, I prefer not-so-gore methods such as hanging or SN but if it's your and your partner's decision is okay I think.
Just don't rush things and do everything as much properly as you can.

Wish you good luck and hope you can find peace soon, pal!
I have tried so many things and it's not getting better.. it's getting worse and like I said my mental health is really suffering I'm crying and only thinking about CTBing. Thank you.. I guess I'll just have to trust that it'll be okay ☘️

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Compression (night-night) is my backup method.

For me personally, I find it easy, reliable, ~painless (especially compared to other things), fast, has many versions/customizations, is extremely cheap, doesn't involve the anxiety of jumping from on high and is freely available without any restrictions/customs clearance problems.

I'm not recommending anything. Just curious, in your research into methods, why did you discard it?

Here's a thread with some pictures (just to clarify what I'm talking about) and the Five Last Acts book has an excellent chapter on it:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/

I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Compression (night-night) is my backup method.

For me personally, I find it easy, reliable, ~painless (especially compared to other things), fast, has many versions/customizations, is extremely cheap, doesn't involve the anxiety of jumping from on high and is freely available without any restrictions/customs clearance problems.

I'm not recommending anything. Just curious, in your research into methods, why did you discard it?

Here's a thread with some pictures (just to clarify what I'm talking about) and the Five Last Acts book has an excellent chapter on it:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-korean-night-night-tourniquet-method.40458/
Thank you! I've looked into that but i've read that it is very hard to get it right..

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
i've read that it is very hard to get it right
Imho, I'd have to disagree with that assessment. And in the Five Last Acts book, Docker actually refers to it as "simplicity itself" and has photos of several elderly people who did it just fine.

Now, there are versions that people here have made somewhat more complicated. But, I'm referring to Docker's, basic version (same as the elderly exemplars used) .

Anyway that book appears in the resources area so you can read & asses it for yourself (if you wish). The compression chapter is 2 I think... here & scroll down to "downloads":
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: ineedtoleave
L

laserfocus111

Student
Feb 11, 2020
Any attempt at probiotics or fecal transplants before?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Hi everyone.
I've posted on here a few times and I have now come to the point where I need to take action soon.

I am not able to do SN, as my gut issues are mainly what is bringing me to CTB. I have severe dysbiosis of bacteria in my gut and stomach which means that now with everything that I eat I become more and more sick and I have almost 0 good bacteria left. The gut/brain axis is real and my mental health is getting really really bad like I'm starting to look and act like a crazy person as I'm poisoning myself so to speak every time I eat as these bacteria are feeding on the food that I eat. I have extreme anxiety due to my stomach being full and extreme pressure there. My whole body is also super tense and shaky. Obviously this is not how I want to live anymore. I cannot do any more antibiotics as this is what got me here in the first place and I don't tolerate herbs that well at all..

The only method left for me is jumping. I have found a bridge, 80meters high plus I have a partner. We are both afraid of jumping but believe that we will be able to do it together. What do you guys think? Will this be doable? Any advice is welcome.
Hi can you try stuff on scd diet to reintroduce gut microbiome balance I suffer from imbalance and now do 24 hour yogurt, fermented foods like saurqraets, kimchi, tempah and drinks like kombacha and kefir. I'm slowly getting there only started recently and feel improvement.

Your body will not attack the food on the scd diet but it takes time and 24 hour yogurt with the right bacteria strains is the game changer.
Any attempt at probiotics or fecal transplants before?
Fecal transplant is what I'm also looking into it's a quick fix for those whose gut microbiome balance has shifted. Heard about one guy who was saying his friend was cured after it.

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
When I initially crashed from pharma it destroyed my entire endocrine system, my gut, neurotransmitters, immune function etc.. it was ugly,. I also had mold poisoning since my detox pathways weren't working either I had an extremely bad fungal infection... Also my teeth started hurting, I eventually lost a few.. but anyway the dentist gave me a few rounds of antibiotics because the teeth pain was intense..

this destroyed what was left of my gut.. I had severe bloating.. couldn't eat anything without burping all day.. I was desperate for a cure.. I came across this protocol and it completely rebuilt my gut . I can eat anything.. no issues.. chronic diarrhea is gone as well.. I still have other issues but the gut is solid.. if you're interested I'll post the protocol below..

.I've given this to several people and they all report Miracles with their digestion.. skin issues , allergies.. 2 to 3 months and youll be completely rebalanced and u won't need to keep taking.. maybe once in a while for maintenance.. although not mandatory

however, u will likely find relief on the days u consume the drink.. also u will fart alot initially... They won't stink lol.. it's your bacteria feeding and growing on The RS starch.. that stops after a couple weeks btw

U can certainly handle SN afterwards.. or maybe this will change your desires.. that's up to u obviously..

but I guarantee if you do this consistently your gut issues will be resolved at least..

*2 to 3 months daily for full benefit * does give some immediate benefits too. But not what it's designed for

Yerba prima psyllium powder (unflavored)
Raw banana flour (wedo or brand similar)
Amazing grass green powder ( BERRY flavor)
Nutra flora prebiotic ( Fos) OR Bimuno (GOS) OR Inulin
Powder probiotic (vsl3 or garden of life intensive or solary probiotic powder or jarrodohilus if refrigeration is an issue)
Optional - SBO organisms (garden of life or Code-age)
Mason jar or any water container with a big mouth and lid

Add 1 tblsp psyllium, 1 tblsp banana flour , 1 serving of FOS , 1 serving of amazing grass, 1 serving of probiotic to mason jar with 1 pint of water, screw cap and shake vigorously , drink down quick

Take this once or even twice per day (for quicker results) after your gut is healed you can cut back to twice per week or even stop for a while

Here is what happens.. this concoction is basically resistant starch so your body doesn't absorb it, but it becomes very sticky like slime in your gut. It serves two purposes.. it scrapes the small bowel (where you shouldn't have any bacteria but likely do from bacteria migrating or faulty inflamed ileocecal valve )
anyway this slime blob is like fly paper to all the bad bugs in your small intestine, as it travels to your colon it FEEDS all your good bacteria at the same time. As you do this daily the bad bugs get eliminated and your good bugs get fed, grow and thrive..

eventually your gut will be bulletproof and functioning perfectly, 2 to 3 months to get full benefit but will likely start eliminating better rather quickly

Last edited: