• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Not sure if this thread will take off but it's for people to mention a few things on here they like. Ideally without repeating previous ideas.

I like how some users have he/she/they/them in their custom titles. It definitely highlights the invasion of gen z in sasu hotel.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Goodbye Threads ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I'm kidding, please don't hit me.
No seriously, I unironically love these. I think it's very important to be with someone during their final minutes as it can be a very lonely time. I also think it's somewhat important to document the last moments of someone's life so that we can all potentially gather more information for what it's like, although that may just be because of a scientist. 😖

I find the suicide meme threads amusing my kind of dark humor lol
I stfg these threads make me laugh so hard and bring me so much joy I might actually just decide to live.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I like the threads for saying how you're feeling but with some kind of limitation, like "use a single word," "don't think just type," etc. It lets you be a little creative and allows you to vent without having to make a whole thread or post about it.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Polls and personality tests
I like the threads for saying how you're feeling but with some kind of limitation, like "use a single word," "don't think just type," etc. It lets you be a little creative and allows you to vent without having to make a whole thread or post about it.
Yesss these too, they're so good

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I genuinely love how unacceptable having or wanting to have children is seen as on here. It makes me feel justified in knowing I'm evil for wanting them. Anytime someone tries to invalidate me and say I'm not an evil or selfish human being I can always point to how cruel existence is and how much my body doesn't care about the ethics or morality of it at all which also makes me comfortable with CTB'ing so that I don't wreak this sort of havoc on the world.

• Aww..
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I like how accepted and understood it is for posts/content from an individual to be able to vary wildly. Even sometimes to a level of confused contradiction. But the support is still offered/there.