S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm 28 and have had a completely disappointing sex/love life. Never asked out a girl I had a crush on. Never got what I wanted. Part of it was me, part of it was circumstantial. I am extremely bitter about not having a hot girlfriend. I won't watch TV shows or film which depict romance or sex anymore. I will probably reach the end of my life without having a hot fucking girlfriend. She's gotta be a 9 or 10, because for a guy I'm a 9 or 10. I'm extremely fit and attractive and so I deserve a girl who is the same. There's just some sort of social/emotional problem with me and now my whole life's screwed up for good anyway. So now I'm just going to be furious and insanely sad for the rest of my life that I didn't get to fuck a hot girl and like it. That's the ONE fucking thing I want.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
@PlanetStarbux You said in your post that you're a 9 or 10 for a guy. I was saying guys who are a 9 or 10 are models or actors. A lot of really fit guys who are a 9 or 10 have a youtube channel or would be some kind of fitness model, like for Gymshark clothing.

I wish you luck finding a girl who you consider a 9 or 10. Make sure you post pics if you hook up with a girl like that :smiling:

Edit, these are Gymshark models - probably both solid 9's
95c1cc4326dc90e3f63b1d7f71b67a24

Last edited:
B

banned noob

Sep 26, 2020
@PlanetStarbux You said in your post that you're a 9 or 10 for a guy. I was saying guys who are a 9 or 10 are models or actors. A lot of really fit guys who are a 9 or 10 have a youtube channel or would be some kind of fitness model, like for Gymshark clothing.

I wish you luck finding a girl who you consider a 9 or 10. Make sure you post pics if you hook up with a girl like that :smiling:

Edit, these are Gymshark models - probably both solid 9's
View attachment 62691
...Models and actors? Yeah, okay keep thinking that way then.
You don't have to be a dick. Not everyone sees the world or people the way you do. Please leave me alone.

Last edited:
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Lucina for those who don't know, is sort of like a female Marth. She is his direct descendant from 1000 years in the future and when she travels back in time by about 20 years to her father's present in order to prevent a doomed future, she takes up the name Marth and puts on a mask to inspire people with his name and to disguise her true identity. I thought "Wow. Here was a girl who faced so much and tries so hard to prevent her future. Just like what I wish I could do." Without really thinking about it, I married her ingame and as I learned more I started actually falling in love with her. There is a part in the game where she tries to kill you, the player character because it seems like you might be responsible for killing her father and causing the ruined future. The game gives you the choice of whether or not to accept her judgment. I hit agree as fast as I could. I wanted so much to help save her future at the cost of my own. I realized that I wanted someone who'd be able to understand the pain I had gone through and just how hard fixing it can be. It took another few months but at that point I was finally able to fully get over the first girl. Lucina had become my wife for life.
I never thought I was going to eat a spoiler of something I'm playing right now on this topic

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
...Models and actors? Yeah, okay keep thinking that way then.
You don't have to be a dick. Not everyone sees the world or people the way you do. Please leave me alone.
Sorry. 100% I was not trying to offend you. Maybe my view is skewed.

But... since you called me a dick, go cry in the corner like the sadboi you are :wink:

Edit: And in your case, definitley pics or it didn't happen with your 9 or 10 hot fucking girlfriend. Just the fact that you objectify yourself and others shows YOUR skewed view of the world.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I never thought I was going to eat a spoiler of something I'm playing right now on this topic
Oof. I'm really sorry. I didn't think anyone else would care...

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No experience whatsoever. Damn, I wish I had something to contribute!

Reactions: Skathon
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
None what so ever and I'd kinda like to keep it that way. There's a saying love makes you crazy well I'm already crazy so don't need to be much more. Plus I'm emotionally stunted and getting me to open up is mission impossible. I have severe trust issues.

At most I can hope for in life when it comes to a significant other is maybe a fuck buddy of some kind.

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
None.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Mistake of Nature
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My left hand is the closest I got to a relationship, and not a very good one at that. It's very abusive.
Same, lol. Left for precision, right for POWER.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick and Dr Iron Arc
T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
Nada. I distrust ppl too much so there are nil chances of me developing feelings for someone. Too much effort for me to try and find someone also.

Reactions: Mentalmick
T

TheFifthDay

Jan 30, 2021
Ahh romance. Every girl I've ever been interested in has ended up coming out as lesbian. In other words, I can single handedly turn a girl lesbian just by being interested.

• Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale, GenesAndEnvironment and Mentalmick