• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I define death as the irreversible cessation of all possibilities. By possibilities I mean any actions or acts of perception.
It's impossible to experience death simply because when it "happens" there's no one to experience it. You can only get infinitely close to it, but never reach it. You'll only experience some uncomfortable sensations like pain (or not if you're lucky), but never the event itself, because there'd be no "you" to experience it. What about clinical death? Suppose, someone has a clinical death, for example, their heart stops beating, they lose consciousness, but then they are resuscitated, it can be argued that this is not a real death, because a real death is something that does not leave you any possibilities, you cannot tell a story about it by definition.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
And that is exactly why permanently ceasing to exist appeals to me. All I wish is to eternally lose consciousness, I don't wish to experience anything, instead I wish for all to be forgotten about.

Reactions: iloverachel