• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Inez

Dec 21, 2021
Wondering...if I took 4-5 antiemetics, waited a little while and then took 20 crushed (10mg) hydrocodone with 20 gabapentin (900mg) crushed and added to water (I know it would be disgusting to taste), I'll slip it slowlyp over 30-45 minutes, Should I sip slower? Does this sound like a workable solution for my desire to cub? II want it to be peaceful, simply fall asleep. I do not want to end of being some delusional person puking all over the place (which happened last time). I also have lorazepam. 1 mg, which makes sense to take to help me relax (which will also help with nausea). And I have an anti-itech medicine that does make me sleepy when I take it (50 mg). Is my desired plan sound workable. I really wouldn't want to fail again somehow. Thank you for any input you might like to offer.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and Dead Meat
I

Inez

Dec 21, 2021
I guess no one can help me but it hasn't been that long. My plan is for Friday, or Saturday or Sunday at the latest. It all depends on the timing. I wish someone would confirm to me if I will slowly fall asleep and not wake up. If so, there should not be any problem. No one will bother me especially if they think I'm sleeping. I don't want to take too much as I think that is what caused me to puke last time, I just took handfuls of Darvon... anyone remember Davon. It made me puke like crazy and don't think I ever really woke up, after puking I just slowly slept it off, it was all very strange?... Thank you for any input you can give me.

Reactions: eternalflame
MiserableInCT

MiserableInCT

Desperately lonely
Feb 4, 2022
I'm sorry to see that nobody has jumped in here with any feedback for you. I have absolutely no clue at all about pill combinations and what works/doesn't work. Sounds like you know more than I do. I have been hoarding whatever pills I've been able to collect. Mostly Tramadol, Valium, Ambien, only ten oxys. It's not much, but it's what I've been able to collect.

As with everyone on here, I offer my support in you having dominion over your own affairs. I read your post because i was interested in the topic. If no one else replies, please know that I am here. I have been checking alerts regularly and trying to be active on the boards because I need the help... so I'm here for you as well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, onleana and ColorlessTrees
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Tylenol OD is not peaceful, and doesn't gabapentin cause psychological side effects? Sounds like a nightmare to me, and you probably won't even die but will have a bunch of internal damage in the aftermath. Brain damage, liver damage, etc. I would nix this plan if I were you and go for another method.

The Gabapentin could cause a seizure. I don't know, I don't recommend this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 710
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
You need an opiate you can boof/IV or pressed fent pills, mix with alcohol & a benzo.

You are trying to achieve respiratory failure via CNS depressant so gabapentin won't do anything other than unnecessary side effects.

Hydrocodone taken orally probably won't be strong enough especially with a tolerance.

I

Inez

Dec 21, 2021
Taking pills just appeals to me as they they could be a very easy, painless way to cab. I will try it again with pills and I hope it works this time...but the idea of my family finding me semi-conscious puking all over the place, I just can't risk that, and brain damage is horrifying, then who knows what kind of nightmare I would be in. It has to be guaranteed or I won't risk it, fuck!!!!!! I could take more crushed hydrocodone, but I've always had a high tolerance so maybe drinking shots of alcohol first. We all have heard about someone who had an accidental death by taking several drugs and passing out/falling asleep. That's all I want. I guess it's too much to expect. I was convinced I had a final way out and now I just don't know. Thank you all for your input, I have to think...

Lungz

Lungz

Mar 7, 2022
You need an opiate you can boof/IV or pressed fent pills, mix with alcohol & a benzo.

You are trying to achieve respiratory failure via CNS depressant so gabapentin won't do anything other than unnecessary side effects.

Hydrocodone taken orally probably won't be strong enough especially with a tolerance.
i really dont wanna spend my last waking moments shoving pills up my ass,or giving myself pill water enema lol, but i dont understand how injecting pills works atall.
ill have around 18 pressed m30s(hopefully fent), 3 tall beers, a small dose of some random rc benzo and 18 100 mg Quetiapine/Seroquel
i have a very weak stomach from past abuse so if i do drink the alcohol ill vomit, but i want to use it to potentiate the other stuff. should i just down it all and hope enough fent gets in my blood stream before i puke ? i feel like18 is quite a bit for a non user so maybe ill just ko and choke on my vomit
also would taking the 1800 mg quetiapine even b worth it? should i just not bc more risk of vomit and fatigue?

T

tym

Feb 5, 2022
The body has a way of knowing something is wrong, thats why people throw up so much. Drugs scare me, its just so un certain. Then throw in the adrenalin boost you get out of fear. I mean no disrespect. We all need to leave the way we think is best. What works for me, may not for you. What works for you may not for me. I guess I just wanna be sure its gonna work, and not have to lay around wondering if its gonna take effect.

F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
i really dont wanna spend my last waking moments shoving pills up my ass,or giving myself pill water enema lol, but i dont understand how injecting pills works atall.
ill have around 18 pressed m30s(hopefully fent), 3 tall beers, a small dose of some random rc benzo and 18 100 mg Quetiapine/Seroquel
i have a very weak stomach from past abuse so if i do drink the alcohol ill vomit, but i want to use it to potentiate the other stuff. should i just down it all and hope enough fent gets in my blood stream before i puke ? i feel like18 is quite a bit for a non user so maybe ill just ko and choke on my vomit
also would taking the 1800 mg quetiapine even b worth it? should i just not bc more risk of vomit and fatigue?
I don't know much about drugs but I have overdosed on seroquel [not a suicide attempt, just insomnia] and I can tell you that's very unpleasant.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Very likely to fail. You need MASSIVE amount of gabapentin. Hydrocodone is also pretty unreliable to cause death. Have you looked at the statistics of suicide by pills, it is not good.

F

Freedomindeath4me

Student
Apr 6, 2022
thank you for letting me know, what did it feel like?
Feeling like you're suffocated.

According to the internet it also has a very high therapeutic index and is virtually impossible to ctb with so I would strongly advise against it.