Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
You have his body, but your mind.

Reactions: Hennessy, Luchs and Final Escape
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Use my presidential powers to obtain N, and CTFB.

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, bea1974, Luchs and 17 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I think i would scream and never stop screaming. that would be a version hell that i would never ever want to experience.. *shudder* being an orange man. oh god please no! anything but that!

even picturing myself as his wife and know i need to sex with that, causes me to have a gag reflex! I'm sure only an obscene amount of money would make that go away

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Luchs, HGL91, Beautifulletdown and 9 others
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Launch some nukes.

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, woxihuanni, appalachian moon and 15 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I would legalize all drugs and then make the US the number 1 exporter of them.

Reactions: Luchs, woxihuanni, Futility and 7 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
First, I'd ask for a tour of Area 51 and the dossier on Extraterrestrials. Second, I'd ask for a meeting with Dick Cheney and learn all I could about who really controls the U.S.

Then, I'd schedule a new conference and explain to the American public that the Republican party is composed of Satan worshippers, how the people have been duped since Reagan, and what further plots are on the books. I'd be sure to indict Mike Pence and Kavanaugh.

Next, by executive order, I'd remove everything on Schedule One.

Then, after Pence is gone, I'd make someone truly virtuous and apolitical VP. Then, I'd resign, with an agreement that I'd not be prosecuted for my past crimes. Lastly, I'd use the Trump empire to do all i could to right all Trump's wrongs.

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, Beautifulletdown, azucaramargo and 6 others
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Legalize recreational drugs and euthanasia.
Dab on the haters.
Eat some delicious steak.

Reactions: Luchs, azucaramargo, appalachian moon and 6 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Go back to sleep

Reactions: bea1974, Luchs, woxihuanni and 12 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Take an early retirement from presidency and join a monastery. I'll look good with an orange robe.

Reactions: Luchs, azucaramargo, appalachian moon and 4 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
get a haircut

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, azucaramargo, epsilon and 10 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Put a gun in my mouth and pull the fckin trigger.

Reactions: Mr2005, Ness, bea1974 and 7 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Fuck Melania.

Reactions: Aonewayticketplease, Luchs, Numbtopain97 and 8 others
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Am I ever going to be switched back or is it for certain that I am stuck in his body for the rest of his body's life?

If it is a till death kind of thing I'd actually try and do a lot of good. Which would require reversing much of his current policies of course. I'd try to push heavily for a public option in terms of health care, Focus on making it easier to gain citizenship for those who wish to come here. Try to resecure the Iran nuclear deal, do everything I could to help aid against combating climate change (more on that in a minute) Basically I'd just accept being president because I don't know when the opportunity to arise for us to actually get a president who's policies are genuinely for the interest of the common folk.

Climate change would be by far my biggest obsession, I already lay awake at night for hours thinking about it and just how bad things will get. I believe climate change should be declared a national emergency and we should be focusing on working with the entire world to not only work on reducing the effects but finding methods of possibly reversing it. I'm not delusional and realize there is no quick fix and there never will be. If we do find methods to reverse it, it will be a slow process but that is so much better than nothing. It's only a matter of time before climate change causes a horde of issues and many of those will be extremely severe. Just think about agriculture, and the ever increasing crop failures that will only worsen. Now, think of all the issues that can arise just from that and remember this is a global issue.

Reactions: MAIO and Brainpain
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'd do what Trump already does, just get high on meth/adderall and rant like a maniac day and night.

• Love
Reactions: Luchs, azucaramargo, Lennox and 7 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i`d just press all the nuke buttons

Attachments

• 20180102_trumpo.jpg
    20180102_trumpo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, AnnaJaspers, appalachian moon and 8 others
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Am I ever going to be switched back or is it for certain that I am stuck in his body for the rest of his body's life?

If it is a till death kind of thing I'd actually try and do a lot of good. Which would require reversing much of his current policies of course. I'd try to push heavily for a public option in terms of health care, Focus on making it easier to gain citizenship for those who wish to come here. Try to resecure the Iran nuclear deal, do everything I could to help aid against combating climate change (more on that in a minute) Basically I'd just accept being president because I don't know when the opportunity to arise for us to actually get a president who's policies are genuinely for the interest of the common folk.

Climate change would be by far my biggest obsession, I already lay awake at night for hours thinking about it and just how bad things will get. I believe climate change should be declared a national emergency and we should be focusing on working with the entire world to not only work on reducing the effects but finding methods of possibly reversing it. I'm not delusional and realize there is no quick fix and there never will be. If we do find methods to reverse it, it will be a slow process but that is so much better than nothing. It's only a matter of time before climate change causes a horde of issues and many of those will be extremely severe. Just think about agriculture, and the ever increasing crop failures that will only worsen. Now, think of all the issues that can arise just from that and remember this is a global issue.
I find it interesting you are so concerned with and passionate about climate change. I think it's honourable. It's just you don't see that a lot with people looking to ctb because we are so checked out. Like I think it's a bad thing for sure but why care because it won't affect me anyways? And I don't have kids so I can't say I give a whole lot of fucks for the rest of society that will endure it.

Reactions: azucaramargo and MAIO
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
That would be really weird, I'm not sure what I would do. Especially since I don't have his skills to deal with what stuff he has to do everyday. It would be interesting to see what his life is like and getting to know his family lol! I'm sure it wouldn't be long before the people around me figure out or assume that Trump has changed and is now mentally ill lol!

Reactions: MAIO
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
I find it interesting you are so concerned with and passionate about climate change. I think it's honourable. It's just you don't see that a lot with people looking to ctb because we are so checked out. Like I think it's a bad thing for sure but why care because it won't affect me anyways? And I don't have kids so I can't say I give a whole lot of fucks for the rest of society that will endure it.

I just see it as a scenario where I would have to stay alive to do something that is desperately needed. While I don't value my own life anymore I do others and I don't want other people to suffer in anyway and if I am capable of preventing that suffering then I'd try to do what I can. I don't think my position is anything special, I am sure deep down most people feel the same way and would choose to reduce other people's harms and sufferings if they were capable of too.

Reactions: MAIO and Asta
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
First, I'd ask for a tour of Area 51 and the dossier on Extraterrestrials. Second, I'd ask for a meeting with Dick Cheney and learn all I could about who really controls the U.S.

Then, I'd schedule a new conference and explain to the American public that the Republican party is composed of Satan worshippers, how the people have been duped since Reagan, and what further plots are on the books. I'd be sure to indict Mike Pence and Kavanaugh.

Next, by executive order, I'd remove everything on Schedule One.

Then, after Pence is gone, I'd make someone truly virtuous and apolitical VP. Then, I'd resign, with an agreement that I'd not be prosecuted for my past crimes. Lastly, I'd use the Trump empire to do all i could to right all Trump's wrongs.
You'd have to keep into consideration though, that people who can give you tours with extraterrestrials, can also easily assume that your sudden change in behaviour and attitude means Trump has been replaced by some shapeshifting ET or cloned or you name it.
I loved the idea of asking for a tour and digging in all that information though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAIO and Kyrok
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Climate change is a hoax, just like overpopulation. The earth can only support as many people as can be kept alive with enough food and basic needs are met. If you cannot sustain the population then they will naturally die out or few of the children will survive to adulthood.

• Love
Reactions: MAIO, Joannf and marcusuk63
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

party at my place!!!

• Love
Reactions: RememberWhatUCameFor, Numbtopain97, WinterIsComing and 5 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Climate change is a hoax, just like overpopulation. The earth can only support as many people as can be kept alive with enough food and basic needs are met. If you cannot sustain the population then they will naturally die out or few of the children will survive to adulthood.
well the ice age was 8,000 years ago so if the earth wasn't NATURALLY warming up we would still be in the ice age lol
:wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: HGL91 and MAIO
Son_of_Sisyphus

Son_of_Sisyphus

Feb 2, 2019
Would this mean Trump wakes up as me, like a "Freaky Friday" situation? If that's the case I'd grant John Pomeroy a full presidential pardon and sign an executive order absolving him of all debt. Then figure out how to switch back.

Reactions: MAIO, Joannf and Final Escape
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
As an outsider i.e. UK , i love Trump at least he's not a smiling photogenic fake family man who smiles for the camera while crewing his secretary and the country behind you backs , he does it in the open and gives no fucks lol

Reactions: MAIO and Final Escape
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Sex with Melania.

• Wow
Reactions: AnnaJaspers, MAIO and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
well the ice age was 8,000 years ago so if the earth wasn't NATURALLY warming up we would still be in the ice age lol
:wink:
Yea I'm sure some mild change occurs over time but they started this climate change histeria not that long ago. Here's something many people don't know. Governments are the worst when it comes to creating pollution and waste. I remember when they pushed the climate change BS on us in public school. It's now decades later and the climate feels the same as when I was 10 lol! That's also when I believe I heard the overpopulation thing too I think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MAIO and marcusuk63
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, AngelGirl, MAIO and 1 other person