• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
I've been with somebody for a year and last night after I pretty much begged them instead of just walking away to love me or be there in my life. I have to chase them and care about them and love them. I can't help who I am. I'm a loving person, but they told me to go kill myself and was very hateful ! I can't do people like that and why is it that people act like it's you? I mean if it's that bad I don't need to be here and I think this is the right decision. I mean, why should I care how my impact someone's life when nobody cares when I say what exactly I need or won't I That I have to deal with it so why not let them deal with how they feel about me being gone when I do listen to this so-called person that loved me I just want to stop hurting. I want to stop being the problem and if I'm gone, then it's over and , I will not be the problem anymore knows how to care about me or love me so why do I even exist? Does anybody else like that? I'm sure they do come here because you guys know me without judgment you understand where I'm coming from and you're alone in this world I'm here for you and I mean it regardless I promise you I can show you. why do we put so much into people that have no clue on how to get back why is this world so cruel and heartless? Why did they all think they're right when it's so wrong when they do the things that they do?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
First thing's first, you really need to get out of this relationship/situation. A partner telling you to go kill yourself is a horrifically abusive act. You deserve better than that and this person is not worth your energy or anger. I understand how hard it is to leave - I have been there myself multiple times - but you should really push yourself to do so asap.

Reactions: itsneverbeenmoreove and sugarh1gh
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
First thing's first, you really need to get out of this relationship/situation. A partner telling you to go kill yourself is a horrifically abusive act. You deserve better than that and this person is not worth your energy or anger. I understand how hard it is to leave - I have been there myself multiple times - but you should really push yourself to do so asap.
This. CTB should be a choice you make, not something someone else tells you to do.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and Beautiful Angel