N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know it is a very absurd question. But sometimes I wish I could re-start my life and start again from scratch. But I needed new parents.
Though you would also get theirs genes.

My first thoughts are: Eminem. He seems to a loving dad, rich and has good genes. He even recovered very well from drug abuse. He has many talents.
I envy people who really had a childhood without severe abuse. I never experienced a happy life as a child.

Maybe I would choose an intellectual. I have met some pretty smart men in psychiatry who fostered the resources and talents of their children. I think a loving childhood can have a very positive influence on your life. So maybe Noam Chomsky. Lol.

Who would I never choose? David Foster Wallace. I love his literature but his life was hellish and that could easily spil-over.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Eminem sounds great! I think he'd understand our struggles. I love my dad and my mum to a lesser degree but they have both given me problems. I wish I could stand on my own 2 feet and not be so anxious and angry

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I envy people who really had a childhood without severe abuse. I never experienced a happy life as a child.
Me too. I feel like a broken person because of that gap and no therapy can fix that 100%. I always will be a broken person in some way. I would like to have a family also. I'm feeling very lonely most of the time because of that

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, Pluto and rationaltake
L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
Jeff Bezos. Not Elon cause I saw what he named his kid lmao.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'd choose @Pluto.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Pluto
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
For Dad, who is the biggest baddest blond dude out there? 😁