Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
Not gonna lie, most of the time im pretty depressed and think of sucide. I always thought of life as a meaningless cycle, went on my chair at 1 30 am and i smoked a cigarette and i was like damn, life is beautiful. I got a burst of hope for no reason, maybe im healing through my depression?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Forever Sleep
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
sometimes when i forget everything thats going on in the world and in my life and just think about how simple life is supposed to be i do think life is kinda beautiful. but then i remember everything and i realise how having a simple beautiful life is fucking impossible these days, at least for the majority of people. its weird. sitting outside with a cigarette under the stars while everyone around you is asleep often causes me to feel this way. i hope you are healing though, i wish you the best either way.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and reclaimedbynature
Wake

Wake

Nov 11, 2023
life is good don't get me wrong there is a lot of bad shit but there are things that make you feel happy and at peace even if they were as simple as a breeze of air. it's mostly your self who brings you down. nothing can fuck up a man's life more than his mind

Reactions: Rocinante
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I get this often, mainly as me achieving an internal sort of okayness with just existing.

As in i say lets just live, not caring about any societal norms or influences.

Im experimenting with comedy, i find dosing myself at night produces calmness and reduces the extreme feeling of depression.

Videos of highland cows work also in combination, perhaps its the laughing that works šŸ¤”

Im currently experimenting this of course

Reactions: Rocinante